Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I have given up using the online extranet. I keep getting the same window as UbonJoe, telling me to contact the IO.

I did skip a June notification as was the fashion. I did my Ret Ext last week but nothing was said.

So, I went into my Phone and got the app in Google just now. The app loads OK and I can do the capcha (even), but I still get the same window as mentioned above.

What's next?

Eddy

1 hour ago, pauleddy said:

I have given up using the online extranet. I keep getting the same window as UbonJoe, telling me to contact the IO.

I did skip a June notification as was the fashion. I did my Ret Ext last week but nothing was said.

So, I went into my Phone and got the app in Google just now. The app loads OK and I can do the capcha (even), but I still get the same window as mentioned above.

What's next?

Eddy

Do it in person? How did you do it before the Covid-19? 

3 hours ago, NE1 said:

I used the app this morning on my Iphone to do my 90 day.

Used the location service for my long. and lat.

So the system itself must be working .

Tried 2 phones and even re downloaded the app, same result. Maybe the office it connects to? mine not CW

2 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Tried 2 phones and even re downloaded the app, same result. Maybe the office it connects to? mine not CW

Have you tried the extranet website and also changed browser from let's say Chrome to Edge? 

7 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

what is the extranet site? does not matter which browser their site is not working

When you're saying it doesn't work in English, what do you mean exactly? Can't you open the 90 days report by clicking on the blue button? 

i just did an online 90 day and it looks ok, i get to Step4 : Acknowledgement (TM.47) and print out the doc at the end,  except at the end it says 'pending' . does that mean they plan to email something to me or contact me? thanks

Edited by steve2112

The website starts in Thai with a button to change to English which crashes the site. The app works until the location question then goes back to the start again

I am at the website now, not the app. It works as it should. No location question what so ever. My location isn't even turned on. I'm using Android.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

5 minutes ago, steve2112 said:

i just did an online 90 day and it looks ok, i get to Step4 : Acknowledgement (TM.47) and print out the doc at the end,  except at the end it says 'pending' . does that mean they plan to email something to me or contact me? thanks

Pending means immigration will check out your application. Some offices sends an email when it's approved, some don't. Then you have to check the status yourself by clicking the green button after at least a couple of days. 

32 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

I am at the website now, not the app. It works as it should. No location question what so ever. My location isn't even turned on. I'm using Android.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

That worked no problem and a few differences from the app, no question on original visa date and no location, thanks very much for that!

That worked no problem and a few differences from the app, no question on original visa date and no location, thanks very much for that!

You're welcome. Now just wait for an email saying it's approved. Or check status by clicking the green button in at least 2 days. When it's approved, at the bottom you can print out the receipt and staple it to the passport. If you don't have a printer, print it to PDF and move it to a flash-drive and go to the closest photo shop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

PENDING is fine--it is in the system and they are processing it. Pending is usually followed by APPROVED and your 90 day permission within 3-4 days, but as things are slow it may be longer.

Eddy

I think it's the other way around. Not that much work at 90 days desks at the moment. They might process them faster than usual. 

8 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

PENDING is fine--it is in the system and they are processing it. Pending is usually followed by APPROVED and your 90 day permission within 3-4 days, but as things are slow it may be longer.

Eddy

oh cool, i just go an email to say its approved, about 1 hr

8 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

In theory yes, but you have to go to Muang Thon Thani office I think. (for the 90 day)--unless you are lucky enough to do online.

It seems you're typing your posts in "Reply to this topic" instead of Quote when you're answering someone. 

10 minutes ago, paddypower said:

My wife hasnt left the country since 2016. My understanding is that she is not eligible to file the 90 day online. Is that still correct?

That is not correct. Only for a entry prior to 2013 it is not possible.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is not correct. Only for a entry prior to 2013 it is not possible.

Oh! Thanks Joe...I must double check her passport. These days...the years are flying by so fast. I recollect that Jerry Garcia forecast that 'by 2020, time would be moving so fast, we could find ourseves in a different dimension'. (ref: Rolling Stone interview, circa 1992).

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 10:38 AM, ubonjoe said:

I get the same thing. I have a link bookmarked for the English page and to got the same message. Edited url and it in Thai and got the same result when changing it to English.

Just try again later and it may work or use Google translate to change it to English.

Hello Ubonjoe I did my mobile phone app 90 day in may-june and got approved in 2 days.  So I was good though July. Around June I logged into the mobile app to what it would do, the app was unresponsive then. I went to the forum to see what other members were experiencing. I remember seeing your post around June saying that the online service is not working.  So I uninstalled the app and said bye to it. Now in July my 90 days report was due. In Chiang Mai the RTC Bus is still not back in business. So I took a chance and reinstalled the mobile app and logged in. Nice all the user name and password were stored already. Entered my information and the immigration office verified it with their database and in 2 days emailed me that I was approved. I tend to believe that the app is smart and gets alive on the phone when it is time for me to get back to business with the immigration office. Assuming some cookies they install in my phone.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this membership, I helped myself a lot but unable to give back due to my insignificant foot print.

• Thanks 1

I'm still unable to do the online this time (mac with Chrome)

I did miss my due date about 4 weeks ago. Like everyone else, I was told not to do it. Is my current failure online the result of missing the due date, meaning that I should have done it online back then EVEN though the IO service was suspended?

Eddy

ps I know that some people have told me "Tough--you'll just have to go to MTThani"--but that really is not the point.

6 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I'm still unable to do the online this time (mac with Chrome)

I did miss my due date about 4 weeks ago. Like everyone else, I was told not to do it. Is my current failure online the result of missing the due date, meaning that I should have done it online back then EVEN though the IO service was suspended?

Eddy

ps I know that some people have told me "Tough--you'll just have to go to MTThani"--but that really is not the point.

If you did not do your 90-day on-line report in the window from 15 days till due date, then you won't have the opportunity to do it on-line neither for the missed one or for your next one.  So you will need to go and do your next one IN PERSON at your local IO.

The announcement by IO recommended to do that in month of August, but that's only a suggestion from their part, as there are no fines nor overstay when not doing it during the Amnesty,  You can do it at a time convenient for you from now till 26 September, but needs to be done in person.

• Like 1

For information.

I renewed my British passport late last year and had the data transferred from the old one at Surin Immigration in May 2020. Whilst at the office I also notified my address for my 90 day report. Today I notified my next report on line (due 23rd August 2020) and it appears that it will be successful.

• Like 2