Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

20 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

You can access any folder by typing "in:folder name" in the search bar.

So for Spam, type "in:spam"

I rarely use my gmail address and when I do it's generally only for Immigration because they won't accept my cscoms address (which I've had for over 20 years - but soon to become obsolete)

On 12/6/2021 at 1:23 PM, Yorkie said:

I rarely use my gmail address and when I do it's generally only for Immigration because they won't accept my cscoms address (which I've had for over 20 years - but soon to become obsolete)

I've "re-registered" using the same email address and immediately received my password (not in the SPAM folder).

FIY: Immigration offices are closed tomorrow 10 December

In-person 90 Day report experience today in ChonBuri:

Normally I do my 90 day reporting online but the system is DEAD!  I just did my in-person 90 day in ChonBuri (Jomtien office).  If you must enter the building they have a ridiculously long line for Covid testing (about 1 hour). 

How absurd!  Perhaps 50 or more people standing shoulder to shoulder in a long serpentine line that's like a petri dish for Covid transmission ????☠️

However, they are being smart enough to be doing 90 day reporting outside the building.   It took about 10 minutes to get my passport updated with a 90-day slip attached...Yay!

Be sure to already have your form filled out upon arrival since I did not see any forms or writing tables outdoors so you might end up having to enter building to do that.  Ugh!

Attached is a blank TM-47

TM47.pdf

Edited by WaveHunter

2 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I just did my in-person 90 day in ChonBuri (Jomtien office).  If you must enter the building they have a ridiculously long line for Covid testing (about 1 hour).  How absurd!  Perhaps 50 people standing shoulder to shoulder in a long serpentine line that's like a petri dish for Covid transmission ????☠️

However, they were smart enough to be doing 90 day reporting outside the building. 

It took about 10 minutes to get my passport updated.  Be sure to already have your form filled out upon arrival since I did not see any forms outdoors so you might end up having to enter building to do that.

TM47.pdf 80.13 kB · 1 download

Why was your passport updated ?

3 minutes ago, berybert said:

Why was your passport updated ?

New 90 day slip attached...you need to bring your passport when you do in-person 90 day report.  No passport and they turn you away.

Edited by WaveHunter

34 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Normally I do my 90 day reporting online but the system is DEAD!  I just did my in-person 90 day in ChonBuri (Jomtien office).  If you must enter the building they have a ridiculously long line for Covid testing (about 1 hour). 

How absurd!  Perhaps 50 or more people standing shoulder to shoulder in a long serpentine line that's like a petri dish for Covid transmission ????☠️

However, they are being smart enough to be doing 90 day reporting outside the building.   It took about 10 minutes to get my passport updated with a 90-day slip attached...Yay!

Be sure to already have your form filled out upon arrival since I did not see any forms or writing tables outdoors so you might end up having to enter building to do that.  Ugh!

TM47.pdf 80.13 kB · 2 downloads

never filled in a form for 90 day report 

31 minutes ago, smedly said:

never filled in a form for 90 day report 

It used to be mandatory. Now, I understand that many offices don't require it (my IO in Surin haven't required it for about 2 years). By not requiring the TM47 it makes a mockery of the reporting IMO.

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

If you must enter the building they have a ridiculously long line for Covid testing (about 1 hour). 

What test do you have to do , it seems a bit OTT to do a CoVid test just to get into a building.

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It used to be mandatory. Now, I understand that many offices don't require it (my IO in Surin haven't required it for about 2 years). By not requiring the TM47 it makes a mockery of the reporting IMO.

The last 12 years of doing 90 reports I've only ever supplied my passport and 90-day expiring slip.

12 minutes ago, stoicccc said:

mines came back rejected on the new system, can't figure out what i might have inserted wrong. 
end of visa date is the end of the extension period?

End of extension (permitted to stay until) is the end of extension period.  Have not used website so no idea what the question is as that is not asked on TM47.

17 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

End of extension (permitted to stay until) is the end of extension period.  Have not used website so no idea what the question is as that is not asked on TM47.

And the "end of visa" field on the new system is a non-mandatory entry field.  I completed that field (entered my current extension end date) along with all fields...mandatory or not....when I submitted my 1st report which was rejected.  On my resubmittal last night (which will probably be rejected also sometime next week) I left that end of visa field empty...left all non-mandatory fields empty with the exception of my first and middle name....the last name field is mandatory.  

But I expect the report a person submits on this new system still has to matchup with data immigration has on-file and if it don't you get a rejection.  Whereas, on the two other, older systems any data mismatch prevented you from even getting past the first data field entry....could not submit a report....you would just get the sorry, please visit your local immigration office message.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, notnaff said:

I’ve just received an email from immigration saying my online 90 report has been approved. Do I need to print this out and keep it in my passport?

Thanks

Believe there is a download you make and then make a copy and keep in passport.  Just sign on again to download and that provides you next due date AFAIK (not able to use myself).

21 minutes ago, notnaff said:

I’ve just received an email from immigration saying my online 90 report has been approved. Do I need to print this out and keep it in my passport?

Thanks

Yes, go back to where you did your 90-Day Report online and pick the option to check your status.  Enter passport/nationality and get list of your 90 day reports.  The one at the top of the list should be your latest report.  Click button in far right column of that row and then click the Print Next Appointment.  That serves as your receipt and has your next appointment date on it.  That is what should be stapled into your passport.

Thanks for your replies. I am accessing the website on my Iphone and I get a couple of pdf icons that do something when I click on them but nothing is downloaded. I think IOS is complicating things and I will have to use a proper PC to access the site. Here’s screenshot of my first application. There is no option to click other than on the pdf icons

763D6CBA-7066-4F01-84FA-16EA895702B1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, notnaff said:

Maybe I have to right click on the pdf icon or something like that

When logged in just double click on the PDF icon, single click, or right click and the PDF doc/TM47 will open...whatever works on your device.

2 hours ago, skatewash said:

Yes, go back to where you did your 90-Day Report online and pick the option to check your status.  Enter passport/nationality and get list of your 90 day reports.  The one at the top of the list should be your latest report.  Click button in far right column of that row and then click the Print Next Appointment.  That serves as your receipt and has your next appointment date on it.  That is what should be stapled into your passport.

That sounds like the old system?  Slightly different on the new one I think, as others describe.

• Like 1