Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

53 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Filed my 90 day report using the new website on the 31st at 8:34 am.....here it is the 2nd of January, 3 days later and still no approval.....CW must be on vacation.

Immigration has not worked since the 30th due to the holiday and the weekend. They will be working on the 4th.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They will be working on the 4th.

Where they (Staff at CW) will face new requirements.

from Bangkok Immigration Facebook page, via the Government Complex FB page.

Again, for STAFF only, not "customers". (But the message is confusing, shocker.)

Government Complex Enhance protection measures "Omicron"

Clearly reiterate! Have government officials and operators show their ATK results before entering the building. Ready to serve people for the new year
Thanarak Asset Development Co., Ltd. (Bank of Ayudhya), the executive of the Government Center Chaloem Phrakiat Chaengwattana, reiterates clearly!
Serving the people with safety must be the number one priority, revealed on January 4, 2022 onwards, government officials, officials and workers in various buildings within the Government Center. Ready to raise the level of prevention measures against Covid-19, the Omicron strain, to the highest level by cooperating to show ID card together with negative ATK test results if returning from abroad. or come from a high-risk area with an outbreak in the last 14 days. An Antigen Test Kit (ATK) must be tested on the day of work and the result is negative. before entering the building

For people who come to contact within the Government Center Evidence is required before entering the various buildings: 1) Evidence of complete 2 injections of vaccination 2) A negative Antigen Test Kit (ATK) result within 72 hours 3) Doing a COVID-19 risk screening form at the entrance to the building If found to be at risk traveling from abroad or coming from different risk areas where there is an outbreak of disease will not be allowed to enter the building But if necessary, an Antigen Test Kit (ATK) should be checked immediately before entering the building. and environmental department Laksi District Office will go into the inspection in order to continue in accordance with the measures of the CCC

I could not fashion a reasonable link so

immcw1422.jpg

Edited by mtls2005
  • Thanks 1

The website worked "but" after final submit, a blank page. Is it really that hard to create a submission form. My 7 year old niece could do it.

Edit: Submitted again and approved immediately!  Not perfect but desired outcome.

90 BLANK PGE.png

Edited by atpeace
update

59 minutes ago, atpeace said:

The website worked "but" after final submit, a blank page. Is it really that hard to create a submission form. My 7 year old niece could do it.

Edit: Submitted again and approved immediately!  Not perfect but desired outcome.

90 BLANK PGE.png

So you are using the "old" website?

1 hour ago, atpeace said:

You did it on the old website. On the old site after completing page one you would get a blank page if you had something blocked a popup telling you to contact your local office.

On the new site there is only page to complete. New site: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

• Like 2

I could not do online 90 notification in November. I sent EMS on time and arrived on 11 Nov to CW. I did not receive any return mail. After calling them, they said I have to go to Impact Arena to show receipt of EMS and they will issue the receipt. I have registered online on the new website, but can not do it now until next time is due.

My company plan to send messenger to take my EMS receipt, TM 47 form, passport, power of attorney form to get receipt. Is there anything more the messenger would need to get the receipt? Seems at the end someone always have to go in person, because both online and postal notification have issues.

Edited by pon2007

I submitted my 90 day report yesterday using the new online reporting website  

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login using Brave browser. As stated by @thaitanic above I had to refresh the captcha a number of times until I could get one which I could read. Pretty straightforward really. Today I got an email indicating that my report had been approved, complete with an attached PDF of the receipt of notification/next appointment date. 

• Like 2

I did my most recent 90-day report at the beginning of Dec. in BKK via EMS mail, because I was locked out of the website and app -- because they wrongly list me as being on overstay from my retirement extension that was renewed in September.

I got the mailed 90 day reporting receipt back from Immigration today in the postal mail -- just over a month from the time they received my original report.

• Like 1

Still waiting on a response for my 90 day on-line using the new system.  Pending now for 6 days.  Looks like I might as well drive on down to MTT and take care of it.  Ever since I did a new extension of stay, back in 2020, I have been unable to use the system and have had to do it in person or by mail.  I thought for sure this time, having had the IO at CW do it for me when my new extension of stay was done, would allow me to take care of it on-line.  Funny thing is I did my Myanmar GF's 90 day report on-line to see if it would work 2 weeks ago and within 3 minutes she was approved with a new date in March.  What a CF.  

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

I submitted via the new 90 day reporting site for both my wife and I in the morning of January 5th.  I received confirmation at 6 pm on the 6th, yet my wife's is still listed as "pending" though I processed hers first.  I entered all the address details exactly the same on both applications and am a bit confused as to the hold up as it is now 1:25 on the 7th.  The only difference (besides personal details) was that I use a Gmail and my wife uses a Yahoo account.

As we technically have until the 20th of January, should I just wait it out while processing or submit a new application for my wife?  Any advice would be appreciated..

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Day 8 since I completed and submitted the 90 day report to the new program, I was just about to head out the door and head to MTT when I received an e-mail notification on my phone.  Opened the e-mail up and I was looking at my new 90 day report receipt with a new date in April exactly 90 days from when my report was due next week.

There is still hope at the end of the tunnel for some of us....

Strange that, usually it's 90 days from when you report

• Like 1

I submitted my registration for the 90-day report online yesterday at around 5:00 p.m.

Immigration Pattaya / Chonburi

At 5:20 p.m. I received the confirmation by e-mail that the information is all OK!

Today at 5:02 p.m. I received the "Approved" message, i.e. everything OK, with the system for printing out the TM47

Document to staple in the passport!

Everything is very easy !!!

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

• Like 2

On 1/4/2022 at 7:51 AM, ubonjoe said:

You did it on the old website. On the old site after completing page one you would get a blank page if you had something blocked a popup telling you to contact your local office.

On the new site there is only page to complete. New site: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Thanks! Odd that two sites are available to submit with apparently two separate databases. Just went to the above site you listed and searched for my status.  Zero records! All good because the record exists on the previous database, but I can almost guaranty next 90 day when using the new site, I will get denied because it won't have a record of my previous 90 day.  The saga continues... 

I commend immigration's effort and the new site looks like a grownup designed it but why keep the other open or at a minimum direct people to the new site.  Strange how this has been handled the last 5 years.

2 hours ago, atpeace said:

Thanks! Odd that two sites are available to submit with apparently two separate databases. Just went to the above site you listed and searched for my status.  Zero records! All good because the record exists on the previous database, but I can almost guaranty next 90 day when using the new site, I will get denied because it won't have a record of my previous 90 day.  The saga continues... 

Not having a record on the new system will have effect on getting another report approved. Your local office that does the approval will have a record of you most recent report.

• Like 1

My first one with the new system was just rejected, but after double checking : I saw that i entered my 90 days application too early by about 2/3 days. I will try again next week. The old online system was instant and a little easier, plus it just didn't accept your application for the 90 days if you were too early.

On 1/7/2022 at 1:29 PM, Jaws1973 said:

I submitted via the new 90 day reporting site for both my wife and I in the morning of January 5th.  I received confirmation at 6 pm on the 6th, yet my wife's is still listed as "pending" though I processed hers first.  I entered all the address details exactly the same on both applications and am a bit confused as to the hold up as it is now 1:25 on the 7th.  The only difference (besides personal details) was that I use a Gmail and my wife uses a Yahoo account.

As we technically have until the 20th of January, should I just wait it out while processing or submit a new application for my wife?  Any advice would be appreciated..

You don't need to wait for an e-mail... you can go into the "check previous reports" (or similar) tab, where you print the "next appointment" from.

I never got an e-mail for about 3 years - my hotmail is a .co.uk, but others with a .com always got notified.  Eventually they must have modified their system to recognise the .uk suffix.  Does your wife' have a non .com yahoo suffix..?  

20 minutes ago, steve73 said:

You don't need to wait for an e-mail... you can go into the "check previous reports" (or similar) tab, where you print the "next appointment" from.

I never got an e-mail for about 3 years - my hotmail is a .co.uk, but others with a .com always got notified.  Eventually they must have modified their system to recognise the .uk suffix.  Does your wife' have a non .com yahoo suffix..?  

My "cscoms.com" (a Thai email provider) has never been accepted by Immigration on-line. I need to use my "gmail.com" address.

I have never in the past been able to do this online, but tonight I used the latest form and was processed and received my confirmation email immediately today Sunday 9 January. One odd thing is the box for type of visa is unchecked, and the arrival card number is also blank. I assume that all of that info is already in their system attached to my passport number and not required on the form. So maybe sometimes the bureaucracy gets it right. I think we finally have a functional system for TM 47 90 day reporting

image.png.24c113e00c5e7d659d6376176f983233.png

image.png.465553cc4e61be904e063bbeb82e89f2.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

I have never in the past been able to do this online, but tonight I used the latest form and was processed and received my confirmation email immediately today Sunday 9 January.

That is not a approval of your report. It only proves it was submitted and accepted.

Maybe you will get approval today.

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is not a approval of your report. It only proves it was submitted and accepted.

Maybe you will get approval today.

Logged in today to try my 90 day approval due on the 24th..

got the confirmation password etc and email confirming submission... fingers crossed this time.

Hope to see something soon.

On 1/8/2022 at 5:28 PM, WhatsNext said:

My first one with the new system was just rejected, but after double checking : I saw that i entered my 90 days application too early by about 2/3 days. I will try again next week. The old online system was instant and a little easier, plus it just didn't accept your application for the 90 days if you were too early.

Is there a specific window like the last system?

From my looking at the page it seemed they just wanted you to apply within two weeks before your reporting date.

I submitted mine on Jan 5 with a reporting date of Jan 10. And I just got an e-mail back that my application was rejected, with no reason given.

All it said was, "Please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

So it looks like I'm going to Immigration tomorrow. I live in Bangkok, so my question is, should I go to Chaeng Wattana or Muang Thong Thani?