Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I had my 90-day report successfully processed online on Monday this week.

On Monday, Tuesday and now Wednesday I have tried to do the same for my wife but consistently get a message to contact my local Immigration Office (Phuket).

Has anyone else had this problem?

Does the Immigration website not allow processing of more than one report every three months from the same PC. It hardly seems likely.

Cheers!

Hi Tap, I'm in Phuket and I get the same message. I have not yet had a successful online report. My next one is due Mar. 12 or near there. I'll try again and am hoping for a successful report but not banking on it.

• Like 1

The problem you having is different that the other one. For some reason you browser or perhaps even a firewall setting is preventing the website from being accessed. He was able to do the report but it has not gotten an approval pf it which happens when offices refuse to accept online reports.

I even tried to disable my virus software, and the same...

The problem you having is different that the other one. For some reason you browser or perhaps even a firewall setting is preventing the website from being accessed. He was able to do the report but it has not gotten an approval pf it which happens when offices refuse to accept online reports.

I even tried to disable my virus software, and the same...

I can open it in Chrome without IE tab or Edge or IE. Try pasting in the address to see what it does. Make sure the address is correct and beings with https

Yesterday I was at Nonthaburi doing my yearly retirement extension. I asked about the 90 day report situation and the IO replied that it would be quite a while yet before anyone living in Nonthaburi could do it online. He said the 'webmaster' handling the transition had just disappeared! There is currently no one working on the process.

• Like 1

Yesterday I was at Nonthaburi doing my yearly retirement extension. I asked about the 90 day report situation and the IO replied that it would be quite a while yet before anyone living in Nonthaburi could do it online. He said the 'webmaster' handling the transition had just disappeared! There is currently no one working on the process.

Just an excuse for not doing online reports. Hard to believe coming from an immigration office located where they are when a small immigration office in the middle of no where can do them.

• Like 1

Reporting in Nakhon Si Thammarat:

Using Chrome on Windows 10 with IE tab. All submitted perfectly now pending. Will update when approved (or not!!).

Well, no approval from Nakhon Si... Will be going in person on the 23rd.

I think they are onr of the few offices that are not processing online applications.

I´ve just managed to do my 90 days report online. I have tried everything so far without any success.
But today, on the first day of my open window, it suddenly worked.

I have Windows 10 and use the embedded "Explorer 11". Not "Edge".
One have to do some fixes in the settings also.

I live in Chiang-Mai.

I have had lots of help on this page and even mail corrspondance with the makers:
https://sites.google.com/site/ccccrecent/home/immigration-online-reporting-help

Reporting in Nakhon Si Thammarat:

Using Chrome on Windows 10 with IE tab. All submitted perfectly now pending. Will update when approved (or not!!).

Well, no approval from Nakhon Si... Will be going in person on the 23rd.

I think they are onr of the few offices that are not processing online applications.

Weird, because I did one last Jun(ish) and it was approved, when we went to extend based on retirement in Sept everyone in the office was excited about seeing the first 90 day they had processed on-line in our passports.

So... drove into Nakhon for 90 day after no approval on-line... and... the girl at the desk asked why did we come down - they approved it on-line this morning! Well, maybe because today was 90 days and we hadn't received approval? Got home and yes, approval email had arrived - at 8:45am - exactly 15 minutes after we left for the 1.5 hr drive to immigration!! But the girl did give us a direct phone number and said if not approved on-line next time to call and they will do it right away.

I filed my report online in Bangkok this past Wednesday, Immigration approved it later on Friday, and I got an email notice from Immigration today/Saturday advising my report had been approved.

The online filing took a total of about 5 mins sitting at my PC, went smoothly and without any hitch using Internet Explorer and having Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, since the Receipt of Notification document (which lists your next reporting deadline) and the "Approved" application sheet both are produced as Acrobat PDF documents.

This was my fourth consecutive, successful, hassle-free online 90-day report filing in Bangkok, but it was the first time I've received an email from Immigration advising that my report had been accepted. Progress marches on.

I never use MS Internet Explorer for anything related to the internet, EXCEPT for filing my online 90 day reports. But I must say, apart from getting past the phony certificate notice at the outset, using IE on the Immigration website is pretty painless.

Its dead for me! 29.2.2016, 11:13h

Another problem.

So wait and try later!

Monday morning blues? Crashed over the weekend?

Leap year is too much for the system ? tongue.png

Failure of Web Server bridge:No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.
Edited by KhunBENQ

Another problem.

So wait and try later!

Failure of Web Server bridge:No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Correct!

The 90 day on line report site is down (unavailable) at the moment

Another problem.

So wait and try later!

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Correct!

The 90 day on line report site is down (unavailable) at the moment

I filed my report last Thursday, just received an e-mail saying "approved". Registered in Nong Khai. Filing was very simple, no glitches noted, drop down boxes all worked, so it is not all doom and gloom.

That's interesting. So internally the system works and you got an e-mail.

But with the external link it is still out of order (unchanged from this morning).

Thats it in a nutshell. Received the "approved" e-mail today at 14:32, and went onine to get my printout reeipt for inclusion in my passport. As you say, the main site was down, I will check again tomorrow. It does however mean I have no reason to go to the office and see the very attractive Captain in charge. On my last visit she gave me her personal card, and told me to call if I had any problems!!

But with the external link it is still out of order (unchanged from this morning).

Thats it in a nutshell. Received the "approved" e-mail today at 14:32, and went onine to get my printout reeipt for inclusion in my passport. As you say, the main site was down, I will check again tomorrow. It does however mean I have no reason to go to the office and see the very attractive Captain in charge. On my last visit she gave me her personal card, and told me to call if I had any problems!!

Are you a handsome man then?

I will give it a go for the first time next week with Jomtien, Chonburi as the reporting office. My buddy says he has done about five in succession with them online and never had to wait more than a day for the email acknowledgement. He even had one of them approved while he went off for a cup of tea after online filing, say 5 minutes.

Are you a handsome man then? Certainly not, but 6' tall, thin as a rake and tanned.

I will give it a go for the first time next week with Jomtien, Chonburi as the reporting office. My buddy says he has done about five in succession with them online and never had to wait more than a day for the email acknowledgement. He even had one of them approved while he went off for a cup of tea after online filing, say 5 minutes.

Nong Khai staff seem to be on the ball with most things, and really want everyone to complete online.