Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I've just clicked on all three links in my Chrome browser. All three, including the 'new' one shows a warning that the site is unavailable because of it being a potential 'phishing site'. The main Immigration page contains the same blurb about reporting to your local office. After Big Scary 'Bad Guys In, Good Guys Out laugh.png Childish cartoon.

LaLaLand. Same as it ever was coffee1.gif

What 3 links are you clicking. This is the one for online reporting. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Just ignore the security warning and go on the site.

You are getting the announcement for the overstay rules. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on enter website. Or click this link that takes you straight to the main page. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php

I have been having the same problem as others. If I use google chrome, I just get a blank page after I fill in all the information and hit "submit".

I tried clicking the "edge" button to the right of the bar at the top, but all i get is "This program cannot display the webpage" or "Navigation to the webpage was canceled"

Why is this on-line reporting so frustrating?

On Chrome you need to get the IE Tab extension. For many people it works better than IE, Get it here http://www.ietab.net.

With Edge you need to click on settings and select internet exporter to open the website.

thanks for the reply, but I don't get what to do? I clicked on the link but don't know what to do after that?

If you clicked the link for IE tab using Chrome it should of detected you are running Chrome and give you the option tor try it.

This is what I see when I click on the link.

attachicon.gifScreenHunter_01 Feb. 11 0 29.48.jpg

Or you asking about the online reporting site. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Yeah, I got that screen and when I hit "try it now" it goes to "https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ie-tab/hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd" with a pop up screen that says "IE tab" and to the far right "added to chrome"

if i use the browser window that comes up when I click on the like to ietab.net, and paste in the link to the reporting site, the form comes up, I fill it in (after long delays at each entry) and hit submit...and blank page...every time...

aaaggghhhh....the time I waste trying to do this online I could go to their office and back...

I've just clicked on all three links in my Chrome browser. All three, including the 'new' one shows a warning that the site is unavailable because of it being a potential 'phishing site'. The main Immigration page contains the same blurb about reporting to your local office. After Big Scary 'Bad Guys In, Good Guys Out laugh.png Childish cartoon.

LaLaLand. Same as it ever was coffee1.gif

What 3 links are you clicking. This is the one for online reporting. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Just ignore the security warning and go on the site.

You are getting the announcement for the overstay rules. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on enter website. Or click this link that takes you straight to the main page. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php

The first link, as you have re posted warns 'attackers may be attempting to steal your private information such as credit card details'. This after Big lock and key symbol /Big red cross in browser. And then box with usual 'back to safety'. The second link I've already posted as being usual 'report to your local imm ..'

So, no, I'm not about to report from any other extension including the archaic IE one.

Having just read in the travel forum someone having been charged twice by a Thai bank (not unusual apparently) for a 'plane ticket (albeit money returned after usual hassle) I don't trust the internet for any transactions here. Some will say 'Well I've had no problems with my online reporting'. Well good for you. But bearing in mind the latest xenophobic statement from the junta that those on 'overstay' will be barred from re entry from a year up, I'm not about to trust their 'online reporting' either. Bearing in mind you are counted as 'overstay' if said report has been 'lost' in their silly system. So you poor buggers up in Chiang Mai will still have to start queuing at 3 am for your 90 day report. Disgusting.

Edited by dageurreotype
  • Like 1

if i use the browser window that comes up when I click on the like to ietab.net, and paste in the link to the reporting site, the form comes up, I fill it in (after long delays at each entry) and hit submit...and blank page...every time...

aaaggghhhh....the time I waste trying to do this online I could go to their office and back...

After installing IE tab you should see the IE Tab button in the upper right corner of the page,

post-66997-0-86180200-1455163647_thumb.j

Click it and it will open a new tab with another address bar. Or you can click the online reporting link and then the button and it will open the site with IE tab.

After installing IE tab you should see the IE Tab button in the upper right corner of the page,

attachicon.gifIE Tab button.jpg

Click it and it will open a new tab with another address bar. Or you can click the online reporting link and then the button and it will open the site with IE tab.

ok, i did that, clicked on the "e" button and pasted in the address for the on line reporting and get this in return every time...

This program cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
  • You are not connected to the Internet.
  • The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try: Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected. Retype the address. Go back to the previous page. More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

• Internet connectivity has been lost.
  • The website is temporarily unavailable.
  • The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
  • The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.

Just to maybe help others, this is how my online report went

Filed Tuesday morning using IE. Got "approved" email Thursday noon. Went to the status page with the "Approved" across the top, clicked on "view", to get to the app page, clicked on the "next appointment (PRINT)" . Got a blank page, and a message that the website is trying to close the page, do you want to close? I click "no". Still a blank page. I try several times, starting from the transaction page. Still blank, I go to Firefox and get the "Fire IE extension" and was able to get the printout using that.

Reporting in Nakhon Si Thammarat:

Using Chrome on Windows 10 with IE tab. All submitted perfectly now pending. Will update when approved (or not!

I don't get why I can't submit a report when there are many others who have been successful.

I try using Chrome with IE tab, but just get a page that says "Navigation to the webpage was canceled". I tried with Firebox with IE tab and I am able to fill in the form (after an extraordinary time detail for each key stroke) but just get a blank page after hitting submit.

I tried using IE, and get the same "Navigation to the webpage was canceled".

Does it matter what version of Windows one is using?

Does the ISP matter?

Is there some setting in my virus software that is a problem?

HELP!! crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifsad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Your web browser if protecting you as secure site is not registered - you just have to select the option for additional information and then proceed to site at your own risk using Chrome - suspect the wording may be different in IE but same process.

Thanks for that tip. It would be faster. But it is odd that I can't use IE to just left click when it works in Firefox with the IE extension.

clicked on the "next appointment (PRINT)"

Right click and select ".. download ...".

This should save a PDF to your disk.

Then open PDF and print.

Your web browser if protecting you as secure site is not registered - you just have to select the option for additional information and then proceed to site at your own risk using Chrome - suspect the wording may be different in IE but same process.

Yeah, i've tried that, and still the same problem...after I fill in the form, I just get a blank page every time...

Using Chrome on Windows 10 with IE tab. All submitted perfectly now pending. Will update when approved (or not!

I don't get why I can't submit a report when there are many others who have been successful.

I try using Chrome with IE tab, but just get a page that says "Navigation to the webpage was canceled". I tried with Firebox with IE tab and I am able to fill in the form (after an extraordinary time detail for each key stroke) but just get a blank page after hitting submit.

Does the ISP matter?

It seems you may not be using IE tab correctly. Just used it and went on site using Chrome. Do you see the IE tab browser address bar like this screenshot.

post-66997-0-91077400-1455426948_thumb.j

You have to click the IE Tab button to open the page shown above. Best way is to click the online reporting link ( https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do ) and then the IE tab button and it will open the page in IE tab,

This is the button you click. post-66997-0-49072400-1455427337_thumb.j

Online reports have been working for me but I've moved since the last one. I was in the CW area a couple of weeks ago and went in and submitted the TM28 form. The online reporting doesn't work for me now although the interesting part is I can't get past the first page of personal information, which is exactly the same as previous reports, to even try entering the new address.

I suspected this might happen but hopefully doing one in person will get me back online.

Does the ISP matter?

It seems you may not be using IE tab correctly. Just used it and went on site using Chrome. Do you see the IE tab browser address bar like this screenshot.

attachicon.gifIE tab window.jpg

You have to click the IE Tab button to open the page shown above. Best way is to click the online reporting link ( https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do ) and then the IE tab button and it will open the page in IE tab,

This is the button you click. attachicon.gifIE Tab button.jpg

yeah, i've tried that and just get the same response "Navigation to the webpage was canceled"...

I see the next post that says they can't access the on line reporting either from this area. How could that be? Isn't the online reporting nationwide?

The problem you having is different that the other one. For some reason you browser or perhaps even a firewall setting is preventing the website from being accessed. He was able to do the report but it has not gotten an approval pf it which happens when offices refuse to accept online reports.

Gents

Thanks for the advice re Chrome and IE Tab, just entered it now, entered all info including GOTCHA check, clicked submit then I get a completely blank screen, I have tried this twice and identical result....

Is this good ? Does it mean its submitted or just hung ?

Thanks Regards

SB

Gents

Thanks for the advice re Chrome and IE Tab, just entered it now, entered all info including GOTCHA check, clicked submit then I get a completely blank screen, I have tried this twice and identical result....

Thanks Regards

SB

It seems odd you got the blank page using IE tab. Normally that only happens when using a browser with a pop up blocker or such that is keeping you from getting a popup message. One of the advantages of IE tab is that it's browser function is bare bones and is just enough to open the page. Check that you don't have somrthing running that is interfering with IE tab working properly.

There is a total of 4 steps to complete a 90 day report application. It seems you have not even gone beyond the first step. You need to try again.

+

Thanks, will try again !

Gents

Thanks Regards

SB

It seems odd you got the blank page using IE tab. Normally that only happens when using a browser with a pop up blocker or such that is keeping you from getting a popup message. One of the advantages of IE tab is that it's browser function is bare bones and is just enough to open the page. Check that you don't have somrthing running that is interfering with IE tab working properly.

There is a total of 4 steps to complete a 90 day report application. It seems you have not even gone beyond the first step. You need to try again.

+

Turned EVERYTHING thing off in Chrome not joy, still get the blank screen ....

Try leaving the page blank and clicking on submit to see if you get a message about it being incomplete.

I cannot go any further on testing the page since I can never get past the first page because my last entry is to old and I get the message to contact my local office. When people get the blank page it is often because they cannot see that message.

• Like 1

Hi ubonjoe

Tried leaving all blanks and it complained all required fields needed completing ...

Completed them, re-entered the Captcha code and I get the same usual blank screen...

I found a couple of OLD mates who still have Windows 7 hence IE so will try on their kit tomorrow !

Cheers

SB

Turned EVERYTHING thing off in Chrome not joy, still get the blank screen ....

Try leaving the page blank and clicking on submit to see if you get a message about it being incomplete.

I cannot go any further on testing the page since I can never get past the first page because my last entry is to old and I get the message to contact my local office. When people get the blank page it is often because they cannot see that message.

Anyone that stays in Thailand for more than 90 days on a visa or extension of stay must report address every 90 days to immigration. Most visa entry is limited to 90 days or less so for most people there is no issue - but those on extensions of stay or O-A type long stay visa entry have to make such reports if stay more than 90 days at a time.

Well last time I had to do a 90 day report I used the mail system and it worked fine. However I wanted to give the online a try. I use Chrome but have IE as well so thought easiest way use IE from the start and should be no problems. There were no problems and I got it all done in about 10 mins or so, thought oh well will take a few days to get a reply and I can panic then if I have to go into the office.

I logged into my email program later on like about 3 hours later and there was an email telling me my application had been approved, went and checked and yep could print out the form(thats another story but its a roblem at my end. So all in all Im very please with the way things went.

I had my 90-day report successfully processed online on Monday this week.

On Monday, Tuesday and now Wednesday I have tried to do the same for my wife but consistently get a message to contact my local Immigration Office (Phuket).

Has anyone else had this problem?

Does the Immigration website not allow processing of more than one report every three months from the same PC. It hardly seems likely.

Cheers!

Does the Immigration website not allow processing of more than one report every three months from the same PC. It hardly seems likely.

Veeery unlikely if different person's data is entered.

(I doubt they do any IP check at all)

Think about the causes/differences between your data and your wife's.

Entered Thailand same date? Had done reports before?

New passport anyone?

When is due date for your wife?

Leave out all non mandatory data (not marked with "*") e.g. given and middle name, flight no.

Edited by KhunBENQ

@KhunBENQ

Yes, I thought it unlikely as well.

My wife's report is due the same day as mine so it is allowed to do it online.

I have just tried again, entering only the mandatory data but with the same negative result.

Thanks for the suggestion.