Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Did it yesterday in minutes after i dug up the flight no that i arrived on. Recieved email confirmation one hour later. Used internet explorer.

The flight number space does not have a * beside it which means it is not a required entry.

Edited by ubonjoe

Ok I've tried again and get this message :" For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" when I click ok I get taken back to the TM47, I have to fill in another CAPTCHA and get the same message over and over.Is it still the case that we have to use Internet Explorer?

I get the same thing...over and over again. What did you do so it finally let you past this first step??

Ok I've tried again and get this message :" For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" when I click ok I get taken back to the TM47, I have to fill in another CAPTCHA and get the same message over and over.Is it still the case that we have to use Internet Explorer?

I get the same thing...over and over again. What did you do so it finally let you past this first step??

The message means your record could not be found. It can be for various reasons or at times a problem with the system.

When was you last entry? One before 2013 could be a problem. Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry?

Did you use the pull down menu for your nationality?

The message means your record could not be found. It can be for various reasons or at times a problem with the system.

When was you last entry? One before 2013 could be a problem. Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry?

Did you use the pull down menu for your nationality?

This is about the 4th time to report via online system. Maybe all but one of those times it's been a total nightmare. I work as a Mac consultant, so am pretty good with computers. First couple times I was able to get it to work by putting Safari or Firefox on Mac into Explorer emulation mode. Last time (3 months ago), I finally figured out I actually had to open the copy of Windows 7 I had in Parallels (windows emulation software), then open IE 8 inside Windows and it worked. I'm familiar with all the tricks (must choose 'American,' not USA, etc.). I don't like to think that people are dumb, but it kind of boggles my mind that they aren't able to find a competent programmer to develop this thing. I also try not to hate things, as it zaps my energy. However, I do: I HATE THIS. I had things to do today with my good alert energy, instead of wasting it on garbage like this. I think I'll look around here on T/V to see what's the worst (or most common) result if I just don't do the 90-day report. Would I have to pay a B3000 baht fine at some point? If that's all, I'd gladly do that than go through this tortuous routine every 90 days.

• Like 1

Well, it worked for me today. Good thing, as had just 1 more day in the allowed time window. May have been user error?: I realized I'd been putting July 11 instead of July 17 as the day I entered the country by plane this year (2015). I had created a text file of all the info I need when filling in the form and inadvertently typed the wrong date. Silly me. 8-|

If you are leaving the country before the 90 day report is due there is no need to do one.

The next report due would 89 days after the day you return

Im going out of BKK but not the country, I came into Thailand on October 5th, dont I get 7 days after the full 90 days too though? In that case I could do it in person next week right?

Would rather give this online method a try though, if Im in the allowed period

If you are leaving the country before the 90 day report is due there is no need to do one.

Im going out of BKK but not the country, I came into Thailand on October 5th, dont I get 7 days after the full 90 days too though? In that case I could do it in person next week right?

You've missed the 7/15 day window to report online. You'll have to do it in person. You can report within 7 days late of the due date without penalty.

Edited by elviajero

If you want to try the online 90 day reporting you must ensure it is done no later than 7 days prior to the actual due date. If your report is due on Jan 2 you do not have the option of using the online facility.

I can always fill in personal information, but then the damn thing always says contact your nearest immigration office. And when I go to THEM, they say you're in the system and it should work. Crap system. The immigration office in Nakhon Pathom is just 15 minutes away from my house in Thawi Wattana, but I have to travel to f'ing Chaengwattana.

• Like 1

tried several times today but the site almost seems disabled. I can't click on accept on the first page to go any further. Decline works fine but not accept.

Make sure to scroll down inside the window and click the "accept conditions" box before you click on the main "accept" button!

• Like 1

tried several times today but the site almost seems disabled. I can't click on accept on the first page to go any further. Decline works fine but not accept.

Make sure to scroll down inside the window and click the "accept conditions" box before you click on the main "accept" button!

Thanks! Muppet that I am I had forgotten that little bit. Anyway done OK now and just waiting.

Hi,

my 90 days is up tomorrow, 5 jan. I did my reporting online on the 24th Dec and got a ref no. the same day. I've just checked my status and it's still pending, what should I do?

You have 7 days to do your report in person after the report date that includes the report date in the count.

I would wait a day or two and then go to immigration if you don't get the approval. Print out a copy of your pending report to show them.

I can always fill in personal information, but then the damn thing always says contact your nearest immigration office. And when I go to THEM, they say you're in the system and it should work. Crap system. .....

Dito here.

The usual hints:

Fill ONLY the fields marked with * (mandatory fields).

Leave given and middle name and flight no. empty!

Use capital letters.

Use the correct date format (day, month, year), not US format or use calendar widget.

Select Nationality from the drop down list, not free text!

US citizen = "AMERICAN/อเมริกัน".

An example for a completely filled form for a US citizen (JOHN DONTCARE DOE).

Born 13 APRIL 1958.

Last arrived Thailand 30 OCTOBER 2011.

post-99794-0-15630300-1451981789_thumb.j

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 2

As a long-time web developer and web site architect, I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would make a web site IE-only. Internet Explorer is a terrible browser, filled with bugs and security flaws. Web developers hate it, because working around its flaws makes our life miserable.

IE traffic accounts for only 12.5% of web traffic worldwide. Safari and Chrome are MUCH more popular. So why make a web site IE-only? IE doesn't even run on Macs.

• Like 1