Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

19 minutes ago, roberta said:

My report was filed on Nov 07 and approved on Nov 09, but I cannot download the PDF copy of the receipt.

Usual procedure; check status of report is approved, click under "view", see the approval details, click button "The Next Appointment (PRINT)" , but now at this point I get only an error message.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any known work-around?

I don't care too much about the piece of paper, but I have to go for a new extension soon, and I am sure they will require it.

Also I don't know for sure what will be the date for my next report.  Is it 90 days from the date of application or from the date of approval?  What if it falls on a weekend or holiday?

Try doing a right click on it and select print.

Do a screen shot of it an then print it.

I cannot see it at all.  There is nothing to click on.  When I click the button for "next appointment" a blank window appears, containing only this error message "Dispatch[/online/tm47/TM47Action] to method pg2_2Submit returned an exception"

2 hours ago, roberta said:

I cannot see it at all.  There is nothing to click on.  When I click the button for "next appointment" a blank window appears, containing only this error message "Dispatch[/online/tm47/TM47Action] to method pg2_2Submit returned an exception"

Having the same problem.

8 minutes ago, thai3 said:

will this ever be available nationwide or is it just up to the office you go to whether they want to do it or not?  Not available at mine, neither is postal reporting

I think about 99% of immigration offices are processing online 90 day reports. 

You are just unfortunate to be living where one of those offices are at that don't. You could try complaining to immigration HQ about it. Perhaps call 1111.

I have been online reporting through the Nakhon Pathom office with no problems.

Now we have our own office in Ratchaburi it has stopped.  I tried to report at the back end of Oct. received my pending status then nothing.

I tried calling twice , and the person answering hung up.

I printed my pending status off and went to the office , the lady there told me that there computer system is not ready for online reporting yet  , but I told her it had already accepted my report and it was pending , so it must have been waiting for a human to okay it.

( There were 5 immi. officials in the office at the time and just me ). She tore up my pending report , and told me the next time I do a 90 day report ( January ) , I must come in as the computer system will still not be ready .

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AliasJohn said:

I have been trying to do my 90 report inline and having difficulties with the site. I get the message that I have attached and when I proceed the site is very unstable. I am using windows 7. Is this a problem?

Cheers

Capture.PNG

You will get the message that the site is not secure with any browser or operating system. Immigration did a self certification of the site.

What browser are you using on Windows 7. Not being stable is an indication you are not using Internet explorer.

21 minutes ago, AliasJohn said:

I am actually using Explorer Joe. As I type in the information it takes a while for the letter or number to appear. When I finally checked the agree and submitted nothing happened.it went to a blank screen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I suggest you disable any add on's you have on IE. Getting a blank page is probably because a pop up message is blocked by a blocker.

If you also have Chrome or Fire Fox I suggest you install the IE Tab extension. It emulates a bare bones version of IE and works good on the site.

9 minutes ago, graemeaylward said:

I have heard via a friend that online 90 day reporting will no longer be possible after Jan 1st!  Does anyone know whether this is fact or just another rumour? I live in Khon Kaen.  Many thanks in advance for your comments.

Rumour

35 minutes ago, graemeaylward said:

I have heard via a friend that online 90 day reporting will no longer be possible after Jan 1st!  Does anyone know whether this is fact or just another rumour? I live in Khon Kaen.  Many thanks in advance for your comments.

Heard same will have to wait and see.

4 minutes ago, R123 said:

Surely very easy for Thai Visa or anyonannouncede to contact Thai Immigrat ion and ask them if any plan to dis continue on line reporting after 1st January?

Yes easy but everyone will get a diffrent answer. They will make annouNcement if it going to happen 

15 minutes ago, davejonesbkk said:

Im getting this message in the attached image after filling in my details and clicking next, is this a site error or something else? Im pretty sure I did this on August 15th last time with the 90 days due on Aug 30th so should have plenty of time...

imm.png

There is a 15 to 7 days before the report date window you can do the report.

Check to be sure you entered all the required info correctly.

The message mean your record could not be found and sometime come up when the system cannot access the database where the records are kept.

Try going onto the check status of your application page to see if you can access your history of reports.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The message mean your record could not be found and sometime come up when the system cannot access the database where the records are kept.

Try going onto the check status of your application page to see if you can access your history of reports.

Ok, I just checked and it gives me 16th August which is when I last did this online. The time before that I did it on June 1st in person and I still have the receipt which says I had to notify my address my Aug 29th (which I did) so am I too early now?

9 minutes ago, davejonesbkk said:

Ok, I just checked and it gives me 16th August which is when I last did this online. The time before that I did it on June 1st in person and I still have the receipt which says I had to notify my address my Aug 29th (which I did) so am I too early now?

My maths is crap but by my calculation, going from when you did your last one (16th August), your 90 days were up at the beginning of this week, meaning you are a good week too late to do it online.

6 minutes ago, NE1 said:

We are in November now Dave......

1 minute ago, rixalex said:

My maths is crap but by my calculation, going from when you did your last one (16th August), your 90 days were up at the beginning of this week, meaning you are a good week too late to do it online.

OK, Ive been mixed up, Ive only been doing these 90 days for about a year or so now and up until my last one in Aug (which was my first online time) Id done them in person and pretty much on the very last day possible, I thought that the 90 days was counted from th last due date ie Aug 29th for me as it says on my slip so I guess the 90 days is counted from when you last did the report right? 

It looks like Im actually a few days late then :(

5 minutes ago, davejonesbkk said:

OK, Ive been mixed up, Ive only been doing these 90 days for about a year or so now and up until my last one in Aug (which was my first online time) Id done them in person and pretty much on the very last day possible, I thought that the 90 days was counted from th last due date ie Aug 29th for me as it says on my slip so I guess the 90 days is counted from when you last did the report right? 

It looks like Im actually a few days late then :(

The next report date is 90 days from when you do the report. Or in the case of online reporting it will from the date your local office processed the report application and approved it.

On 16/11/2016 at 10:16 AM, ubonjoe said:

I get the same message. I am within the notification window of dates to notify. Does the web site work 24 hours, or should I just try during office hours i.e next Monday?

* I entered country on a different passport for what will be 90 days ago. It was full so got replaced with new one. Is this a problem on Internet 90 day notification when using the new replacement passport with the old TM card?

10 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

I get the same message. I am within the notification window of dates to notify. Does the web site work 24 hours, or should I just try during office hours i.e next Monday?

* I entered country on a different passport for what will be 90 days ago. It was full so got replaced with new one. Is this a problem on Internet 90 day notification when using the new replacement passport with the old TM card?

The site is available 24/7 unless the extranet is down. Once the application is accepted it sent to your local office for approval.

Have you gone to immigration to have your stamps transferred? 

You can use your new passport number and TM card number to do the report but it may not be approved since you have never done a report before using it.

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

..but it may not be approved since you have never done a report before using it.

Yes, all immigration stamps transferred, but online doesn't work. This is at Cheang Wattana immigration. Based on what you say I suppose I will have to first do a postal notification with new passport to get back "in notification system" before trying online method again?

11 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

Yes, all immigration stamps transferred, but online doesn't work. This is at Cheang Wattana immigration. Based on what you say I suppose I will have to first do a postal notification with new passport to get back "in notification system" before trying online method again?

What problem are you having with online reporting. The office you have to do the report to does not effect doing the report application online.

The online reporting system accesses a database that only has basic info about your last entry to the country. If that was done using your old passport you will not be able do a online report until you leave and re-enter the country.