Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure what address you used but I get this message "Navigation to the webpage was canceled" when going to this address. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

I just go into IE from 'Edge' and hit a link which I saved as a favourite some time ago:-

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download

- then the link on the bottom left-hand of the page.

I can't get the page you suggest either on IE or Edge.

2 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

I just go into IE from 'Edge' and hit a link which I saved as a favourite some time ago:-

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download

- then the link on the bottom left-hand of the page.

I can't get the page you suggest either on IE or Edge.

I have the link I posted saved as a IE tab bookmark (Chrome). 

If I go to the immigration website you posted and click the button I get the under construction message.

On http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php clicking the button takes me the site I posted the link to.

I have no idea what is going on the reporting sites. The entire extranet is down. The site for hotels to report guests is also down and gives the same message as the 90 day reporting site "Navigation to the webpage was canceled".

39 minutes ago, benbaaa said:

My 90 day online "window" should have opened 9 days ago. Tried every day since then, morning, afternoon and evening (Windows 7, IE) and the server could not be found or timed out. Guess that window is now closed. :(

It has been discussed in other topics.

The extranet is still down. Ninety 90 reporting, hotel guest reporting and anything else on it is down.

Was advised by PM that Phuket immigration was complaining because they could not check registrations because of it being down.

IMO it has been shutdown as a defensive measure to keep it from being hacked by those protesting the new cyber security law.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It has been discussed in other topics.

The extranet is still down. Ninety 90 reporting, hotel guest reporting and anything else on it is down.

Was advised by PM that Phuket immigration was complaining because they could not check registrations because of it being down.

IMO it has been shutdown as a defensive measure to keep it from being hacked by those protesting the new cyber security law.

Possible, but they were having major problems with it before the "hacking" occured.

Shades of the online visa appointment system we had in Chiang Mai which is now consigned to the bin.

13 minutes ago, Svadhistana said:

I confirm that extranet is still down. In the past I was used to go to Suksawat branch for 90 day report but now it has been replaced by Big C in Ratburana. Did anybody go there for 90 day report already? Is it usable by us for this purpose?

Your can do your reports there. There was a post by member that did one there already.

Site still down. Some have said that it is because of hacking concerns. If so, the Thai gov should maybe look to some of the giant IT companies in India like WiPro or Infosys for assistance with this site. They have offices in BKK. 

For many reasons, I feel lucky to live in Chiang Mai, but life is too easy now I guess. So I am too lazy to go to immigration to do my 90 rpt   ; o) 

22 hours ago, NE1 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they did away with the online report , I think it is becoming to much of a hassle for them.

As far as getting outside help is concerned that will never happen....IMHO

I totally agree. Like most things they never seem to think things through before initiating. The medical scheme for foreigners was a classic.

Getting help from 'outside' isn't something an Asian superpower does.   rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

On 3 December 2016 at 5:32 PM, ubonjoe said:

I would yes you could do it online or by mail but I think not for CM. They have gotten overly strict on TM30 reporting and want you to them every time you enter the country. If they don't a recent one on record they may not do your report.

Great luck here. Just before Christmas I copied my passport pages and together with the TM30 sent EMS to CM from Sansabai post office together with a pre paid reply ems envelope. I week to the day the 90 day form came back acknowledged. Whoo hoo

9 hours ago, khrab said:

FYI. This is what I found:

http://www.immigration.go.th/overstay/90.html

That is from clicking the button on the immigration website and has been discussed before. The button on the Bangkok immigration site http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php still takes you to the correct site that fails. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

On Friday, January 06, 2017 at 7:32 AM, ubonjoe said:

That is from clicking the button on the immigration website and has been discussed before. The button on the Bangkok immigration site http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php still takes you to the correct site that fails. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Still failing today.   annoyed.gif

"The connection has timed out

The server at extranet.immigration.go.th is taking too long to respond."

On 5 January 2017 at 4:12 PM, Taffyfromflint said:

Great luck here. Just before Christmas I copied my passport pages and together with the TM47 sent EMS to CM from Sansabai post office together with a pre paid reply ems envelope. I week to the day the 90 day form came back acknowledged. Whoo hoo

A question for you Joe if I may...

Made my last 90-day report on line back in October, but was unable to print out the next date report slip. But kept a note of the confirmation report reference number and my next due reporting date, expecting, of course, to do it on line.

Now with the current situation faced with the prospect of having to make a report in person without the previous slip. Just wondering how much hassle will get and which is the best way to go.. ...could not print out previous slip or "lost" it. 

Edited by dick turpin

15 hours ago, dick turpin said:

A question for you Joe if I may...

Made my last 90-day report on line back in October, but was unable to print out the next date report slip. But kept a note of the confirmation report reference number and my next due reporting date, expecting, of course, to do it on line.

Now with the current situation faced with the prospect of having to make a report in person without the previous slip. Just wondering how much hassle will get and which is the best way to go.. ...could not print out previous slip or "lost" it. 

All your information will be on the Immigration database. All they need do is enter your passport number and they will see your report history. Don't worry about it.

On 1/1/2017 at 3:44 PM, Mike45 said:

January 1 2017. The first day for my window. The site is still not operating.

My 90 day report due date was to be January 14th so I did it by mail for the first time instead of online. It worked fine. They processed it January 9th and my next report date is April 8th. Seems I didn't get 90 days from my original report due date. Is that normal?

My 90 day report due date was to be January 14th so I did it by mail for the first time instead of online. It worked fine. They processed it January 9th and my next report date is April 8th. Seems I didn't get 90 days from my original report due date. Is that normal?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

There is a place on Sukhumvit Soi 24 that does 90 Day Reporting for you for 250 baht.

It's called "Asia Visa Consulting" or "Asia Visa Tour".

Location:  The Terminal Building, 2nd Floor front.  GPS 13.729936,100.569512  (maybe 50 meters up Sukhumvit 24 from BTS Phong Phong Station.

9:00-18:00 Mon-Fri

Tel: 026637168

5 hours ago, LRimmler said:

There is a place on Sukhumvit Soi 24 that does 90 Day Reporting for you for 250 baht.

It's called "Asia Visa Consulting" or "Asia Visa Tour".

Location:  The Terminal Building, 2nd Floor front.  GPS 13.729936,100.569512  (maybe 50 meters up Sukhumvit 24 from BTS Phong Phong Station.

9:00-18:00 Mon-Fri

Tel: 026637168

For those living in Bangkok and thus doing their reports to Bangkok Immigration at Chaengwattana, BKK-CW accepts mailed in reports.

So even with the online system down and non-functioning, mail-in reports still can be done for a 10 baht SASE stamp and whatever postage you want to pay to get the 90-day report documents to CW.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, baggies666 said:

I have been hoping the system would come back online but nothing today, I have been doing online for over 2 years,  I will have to do manually what currently is needed?   copy tm6 and passport face pace

If in Bangkok you need nothing more than your passport and the receipt for you last report.

You can do your report at Chaeng Wattana or the offices at Imperial World Ladprao or Big C Big C on Ratburana Rd

• Like 1