Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

51 minutes ago, Wanderer555 said:

It appears the Thai Immigration 90-day reporting site is not responding. I submitted my 90 day report Monday evening and have not been able to check my status as the site does not respond. This has been occurring since yesterday sometime after 12pm.

Is anyone else having problems?

Thanks!

Just tried it and the site for hotels to report guests that are both on the extranet and get this message for both of them.

Navigation to the webpage was canceled

28 minutes ago, tango974 said:

it work fine for me

try to access immigration site during opening hours

Thanks, I have attempted that yesterday, and will try again later. It seems to be connecting, but the page times out after the server does not respond. All others websites working in both Chrome and Firefox, so maybe an internal server issue at Immigration. 

Cheers!

37 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Just tried it and the site for hotels to report guests that are both on the extranet and get this message for both of them.

Navigation to the webpage was canceled

Thanks Joe, it looks like a server issue of some type, and maybe related to my accessing the Immigration server from Kalasin as Tango974 reports it is working from Chiang Mai.

I will wait a bit and see what happens...
Cheers!

9 minutes ago, Wanderer555 said:

Thanks Joe, it looks like a server issue of some type, and maybe related to my accessing the Immigration server from Kalasin as Tango974 reports it is working from Chiang Mai.

I cannot get on the sites either.

Not sure if he tried this morning or was just making a general statement.

Just tried this morning. After clicking the usual "Apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom ( Over 90 days) I get "Navigation to webpage canceled" message! 

Perhaps they are preparing for the release of the 10 year or 2×5 year visa tomorrow Dec 1 :-)

Very frustrating!

7 minutes ago, graemeaylward said:

Just tried this morning. After clicking the usual "Apply for Notification of Staying in the Kingdom ( Over 90 days) I get "Navigation to webpage canceled" message! 

Perhaps they are preparing for the release of the 10 year or 2×5 year visa tomorrow Dec 1 :-)

Very frustrating!

preparing for what ?

That visa is only accessible outside Thailand

I recently completed a 90 day report and it is still pending

Reporting on line is a joke. I have only been successful once in six reporting attempts.

Today I got a message saying the site was not secure and when I changed to insecure site it took about a minute to refresh each box. Then when submitting, the screen stayed blank.

Yes I have reported before, yes it is within the reporting window and yes I am using Internet explorer.

So another 600km round trip next week !

• Like 1

I was able to complete a 90-day report on-line, using MSIE. I entered all of the information accurately, but did receive an error message (dialog box) saying something like, "go to your local office", twice. On the third try I made it through to the end; my app. is "pending", and I received the TRN.

Hi everyone. Here's my situation, would you give me advice? Today is my last day to do the 90 day check in.

1) I hear there is a 1-week grace period. Is that true?

2) Can i send the documents on the post today and still succeed? That's my usual method.

3) Just in case, I tried the online form this morning, but when I clicked OK all I got was a blank screen.

What do you think? Cheers.

18 minutes ago, jerrytmj said:

Hi everyone. Here's my situation, would you give me advice? Today is my last day to do the 90 day check in.

1) I hear there is a 1-week grace period. Is that true?

2) Can i send the documents on the post today and still succeed? That's my usual method.

3) Just in case, I tried the online form this morning, but when I clicked OK all I got was a blank screen.

What do you think? Cheers.

1. You can do your report in person up to 7 days after the report date including that date in the count.

2. No The 7 days is only for reporting in person.

3. You have a window of 15 to 7 days before the report date to do online reporting.

1 minute ago, Martinpeter said:

I did my 90 day report online on Wednesday evening (7pm) went through ok.

But still shows pending? still today? am

seems a long time clearing this? any problems? system!

cheers

The application for the report is sent to your local immigration office. How long it takes to get the approval is dependent upon them. Some offices take several days to do it.

Yes I tried the link and my browser Chrome 54 kicked it out saying it was trying to collect private information about what is on my computer.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from extranet.immigration.go.th (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
 Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy

5 minutes ago, Bureaucrat said:

Yes I tried the link and my browser Chrome 54 kicked it out saying it was trying to collect private information about what is on my computer.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from extranet.immigration.go.th (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
 Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy

Nothing new. That has been discussed many times in this topic and others.

It is due to immigration doing a self certification of the site. Just go on the site like myself and many others have without a problem.

• Like 1

"Nothing new. That has been discussed many times in this topic and others.

It is due to immigration doing a self certification of the site. Just go on the site like myself and many others have without a problem."

Well I have been the immigration web site omg what a mess! I can't find any links for 90 day reporting?

Edited by Bureaucrat

1 minute ago, Bureaucrat said:

Well I have been the immigration omg what a mess! I can't find any links for 90 day reporting?

This is a good link for online reporting. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm  But you will still get the security message you have to ignore.

For in person and by mail info is here. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

You have to mail your report to your local office.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Martinpeter said:

I did my 90 day report online on Wednesday evening (7pm) went through ok.

But still shows pending? still today? am

seems a long time clearing this? any problems? system!

cheers

The site was offline earlier this week, and it seems some applications were just sitting there. 

I submitted mine on Monday AM and received a TRN and Barcode at the time, but as of Friday 10AM, the application had still not been approved. My wife called Sakon Nakhon Immigration and asked them about it. The officer asked what day it was submitted, and that he would go online and approve ASAP. he did not even ask my name, TRN or similar, but assured her it would be taken care of. 

We checked about 10 minutes later, and the application was now show approved! I am thinking there is still a bottleneck with the server, and maybe notices are not getting forwarded to the respective immigration offices.

The prompt attention of the IO saved us a trip over the mountain to submit the application in person, and immigration having to deal with a frustrated Farang and his very direct Thai wife.
Good outcome for all, and a big Thank You to Sakon Nakhon Immigration for their prompt and professional service.

Cheers!

6 hours ago, Taffyfromflint said:

I had my extension and re entry permit in February 2015. Since then I have been on various overseas trips and not had the need to submit a 90 day report. My question, as my 90 day expires in late December can I apply by post / online or do I need to go into Chiang Mai imm?

I would yes you could do it online or by mail but I think not for CM. They have gotten overly strict on TM30 reporting and want you to them every time you enter the country. If they don't a recent one on record they may not do your report.

Just tried to do my 90 day reporting twice,

just get a blank screen after the Gotcha code at the bottom of the screen.

Using Windows 10/Chrome/IE Tab extension

Have had the screen waiting 5 minutes now, mind u it is Sunday 6am, do the backend servers only work office hours ?

Cheers 

SB

28 minutes ago, SurinBeach said:

Just tried to do my 90 day reporting twice,

just get a blank screen after the Gotcha code at the bottom of the screen.

Using Windows 10/Chrome/IE Tab extension

Have had the screen waiting 5 minutes now, mind u it is Sunday 6am, do the backend servers only work office hours ?

I get an "Immigration not responding" message at the bottom of my screen as I work my way down the form. That is after my favorite pair of questions Mr/Mrs/Ms then Female/Male

• Like 2

Just filled out the form using IE Tab on Chrome. Only took a few seconds to complete the required fields. Auto complete did most to the job for me. Clicked submit and got the message to contact my local immigration I always get because of my old entry into the country.

Seems to be working like it always does for me.

• Like 1

Site worked on IE.....this is my sixth success, since it has gone online.

I received my approval 4 working days after the Pending.  However..I can only print out the "Approval". The "Next Appointment" only gives me a "500" website error.

Question is:  Will the printed "Approval" notice be enough?  I thought it was required to have the "Next Appointment" print out (to be placed in the Passport).

Ubonjoe,

Just filled out the form using IE Tab on Chrome. Only took a few seconds to complete the required fields. Auto complete did most to the job for me. Clicked submit and got the message to contact my local immigration I always get because of my old entry into the country.

Seems to be working like it always does for me.

Does this mean, then, that to complete the process you must "contact my local immigration?" If so, what means to you use to contact them?

Thanx.

3 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Ubonjoe,

Does this mean, then, that to complete the process you must "contact my local immigration?" If so, what means to you use to contact them?

Thanx.

well because of my old entry into the country 2009 and havnt been out since, i cannot do my 90day report online.

1 minute ago, JimGant said:

Ubonjoe,

Thanx.

I contact them by mailing in my 90 day reports now.

When I could not get past the first page because of the message I sent them an email and they told me I should do a border hop it I want to do reports online.

Thanx. Was just curious as to why you kept fiddling with the online reporting system, when it didn't work for you..... Obviously, you were just trying to refine which browsers/what tinkering worked best for those who could file online. Appreciate your efforts there.