What is your favorite motor scooter - and why? (Click)

SkyRider

how a Honda MSX? Looks like a hot bike.

!!!! second that.

MSX is not Scooter though - but majorly cool and fun... and ridiculous cheap. I love it.

Real Scooter: PCX 150. Hard to find anything better or more reliable or more practical. Crazy good fuel efficiency and maintenance cost

What are the important differences between Dream and Wave?

The Wave is more "modern" style with disk brakes, motor 110 or 125 cc

The Dream is more "vintage" style (CUB original style) with drums brake, motor is 110 cc, more cheaper !

The Dream is more comfortable, this is my favorite motorcycle for to travel in Asia

Depends on your size. Both of these bikes are built for Thais. If you are under 75kg. probably ok. But with a passenger not very stable. The PCX is built for larger guys and passengers. By far the most stable and comfortable of the lot. And with good gas shocks and Michelin tires, even better.

WIth a PCX you cannot ride on trails roads, it s difficult to fix a problem in the country side

(Every where in the world it s easy to maintain a Honda Wave/Dream)

The number sale for motorcycles (all brands and all cc) in the world is the HONDA CUB (as CUB, WAVE or DREAM)

i m 1.88 cm for 90kg.... dont have any problems on DREAM/WAVE....i travel everywhere in ASIA...no limits.....!!! i cannot imagine do the same with a PCX :)

• 2 weeks later...

S/H Wave, low mileage, 110 or 125, pre FI for 15 -20k for a nice one. Gears, chain, will last 100k with only regular oil changes. Air filter/plug/chain & sprkts every 20k for 500 baht. Being a proper motorcyclist all my life i hate those twist and go Scoopy/Fino/Click/PCX thingies.

S/H Wave, low mileage, 110 or 125, pre FI for 15 -20k for a nice one. Gears, chain, will last 100k with only regular oil changes. Air filter/plug/chain & sprkts every 20k for 500 baht. Being a proper motorcyclist all my life i hate those twist and go Scoopy/Fino/Click/PCX thingies.

My experience with scooters so far from rentals the Auto's seems OK but, I do not like the ones with my feet flat on the plastic.

Like the body position with feet on pegs. I like the Honda Wave and Dream 125 best, not sure the difference. Website does not say much either.

Obviously I want fuel injection, heard the alloy wheels are better than spoked for flat protection but makes no sense to me from a physics standpoint.

I have had two flats on Honda rentals with spoked wheels, one in town and I was away in minutes, another in the country. I drove slowly on a flat rim for ages until I found a bike shop.

Confessed to the rental shop and told him I would pay for any damage. He said wheel was fine "mai pen rai".

Suzuki 110 in new condition seemed like a junky alternative to the Honda's in terms of quality. I drive Honda motorcars as well.

By the way I saw 6 scoopi's in a row outside of 7-11 last week. Must be popular for some reason.

"makes no sense to me from a physics standpoint"

Mag wheels use tubeless tires.

Spokes use tubes.

Tubes lose air.

A spoke rim hitting an object can drive a spoke into the tube.

No heavy physics analysis necessary.

I bought two Honda Clicks in 2007 and both of them are still going well.

Had the belts, brake pads and automatic clutch "rollers" changed on one about six months ago which only cost about 3000 baht along with the service, so overall am extremely happy with the bikes. I get them checked about every three months so that the oil can be changed and everything else checked and that only costs about 200 or 300 baht as I recall

If I was going to change I would look at the Honda Click 125 (Helmet in) with the alloy wheels.

A friend who has a motorbike rental business really does stand by the Honda Click for its reliability and resale value.

The Fino resale value is dreadful.

Everything about it is dreadful except it looks OK or cute people say...

For an extra 15k get a nuovo sx with injection, bigger wheels and fit good tyres like tt900s or something similar

Miles better bike, I often do 100km a day around bkk and it never skips a beat... Only wish it had a larger fuel tank because I need to fill it every 2nd day

For an extra 15k get a nuovo sx with injection, bigger wheels and fit good tyres like tt900s or something similar

Miles better bike, I often do 100km a day around bkk and it never skips a beat... Only wish it had a larger fuel tank because I need to fill it every 2nd day

You are spot on about the Yamaha SX. It, and the Yamaha Nouvo Elegance that preceded it completely outclasses the likes of the Honda Click in all departments except for raw acceleration (where the Elegance will match and even exceed the latest Click models) while the handling and overall road performance of a Yamaha SX puts a Honda Click and similar bikes to total shame. Just read the Jack Corbett bike reviews and you will see why this is so and the road test figures that present actual fact.

Okay--but here we are talking about a Vespa specifically. The Vespa has World War II technology, which was fine for the 1940's and 1950's. Now I am not talking about electronics here or fuel injection that the later Vespa models have. I'm talking about much of the original design concept that exists in the latest models. For example, there's the direct drive from a Vespa engine to the rear wheel versus the relatively long chains and belts one finds in Honda Waves and automatics such as the Yamaha Nouvo and Honda PCX. Although there might seem to be some great advantages to this direct drive system of a Vespa, it does have an Achilles heel and this Achilles heel is fatal. The engine needs to be very close to the real wheel and this arrangement does not permit larger size wheels. This is why most modern Vespa models still have an 11 inch diameter front wheel and a 10 inch diameter rear wheel. So when you compare a Yamaha SX with its 16 inch diameter wheels to such such small wheels the result when it comes to overall stability is like comparing a real motorcycle to a roller skate. Now, there's nothing really wrong with roller skates so long as their application makes sense such as was the case in the 1950's and 60's when attractive female car hops skated around the parking lots of A & W root beer stands serving hamburgers and A & W root beer to all the customers sitting around in their cars, but I sure wouldn't want to be roller skating down the highway at 60 miles an hour.

600px-Honda_super_cub%2C_1st_Gen._1958%2Many people here are too young to remember that during the 1960's a revolution occurred in the motorcycle industry worldwide. Honda took the entire world by storm when it introduced its technologically superior Super Cub motorcycle that resembled a girl's bicycle. This revolutionary bike was the first widely produced underbone. Today, all Honda Waves, Honda Airblades, Yamaha Nouvos, Sparks, etc are the offspring of the Honda Super Cub whose basic design was 60 years ago and still is totally superior to a Vespa. In the late 50's and early 60's, all motorcycle sales worldwide increased on a quantum level, and it all started with the total superiority of the Super Cub underbone design that permitted larger wheels and vastly improved stability combined with Honda's advertising expertise (You meet the nicest people on a Honda) that paved the way for the Japanese invasion that would dominate the motorcycle invasion for the next 50 years.

Here's an interesting link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Super_Cub for those who want to get the History behind the modern underbones they are driving today. However a lot of people today are completely not interested in History. For such people I will sum this whole thing up as Vespa=World War II tech combined with roller skate stability.

• Like 1

You are spot on about the Yamaha SX. It, and the Yamaha Nouvo Elegance that preceded it completely outclasses the likes of the Honda Click in all departments except for raw acceleration (where the Elegance will match and even exceed the latest Click models) while the handling and overall road performance of a Yamaha SX puts a Honda Click and similar bikes to total shame. Just read the Jack Corbett bike reviews and you will see why this is so and the road test figures that present actual fact.

Okay--but here we are talking about a Vespa specifically. The Vespa has World War II technology, which was fine for the 1940's and 1950's. Now I am not talking about electronics here or fuel injection that the later Vespa models have. I'm talking about much of the original design concept that exists in the latest models. For example, there's the direct drive from a Vespa engine to the rear wheel versus the relatively long chains and belts one finds in Honda Waves and automatics such as the Yamaha Nouvo and Honda PCX. Although there might seem to be some great advantages to this direct drive system of a Vespa, it does have an Achilles heel and this Achilles heel is fatal. The engine needs to be very close to the real wheel and this arrangement does not permit larger size wheels. This is why most modern Vespa models still have an 11 inch diameter front wheel and a 10 inch diameter rear wheel. So when you compare a Yamaha SX with its 16 inch diameter wheels to such such small wheels the result when it comes to overall stability is like comparing a real motorcycle to a roller skate. Now, there's nothing really wrong with roller skates so long as their application makes sense such as was the case in the 1950's and 60's when attractive female car hops skated around the parking lots of A & W root beer stands serving hamburgers and A & W root beer to all the customers sitting around in their cars, but I sure wouldn't want to be roller skating down the highway at 60 miles an hour.

600px-Honda_super_cub%2C_1st_Gen._1958%2Many people here are too young to remember that during the 1960's a revolution occurred in the motorcycle industry worldwide. Honda took the entire world by storm when it introduced its technologically superior Super Cub motorcycle that resembled a girl's bicycle. This revolutionary bike was the first widely produced underbone. Today, all Honda Waves, Honda Airblades, Yamaha Nouvos, Sparks, etc are the offspring of the Honda Super Cub whose basic design was 60 years ago and still is totally superior to a Vespa. In the late 50's and early 60's, all motorcycle sales worldwide increased on a quantum level, and it all started with the total superiority of the Super Cub underbone design that permitted larger wheels and vastly improved stability combined with Honda's advertising expertise (You meet the nicest people on a Honda) that paved the way for the Japanese invasion that would dominate the motorcycle invasion for the next 50 years.

Here's an interesting link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Super_Cub for those who want to get the History behind the modern underbones they are driving today. However a lot of people today are completely not interested in History. For such people I will sum this whole thing up as Vespa=World War II tech combined with roller skate stability.

You're reviews are spot on

I had a nuovo elegance 135cc before the nuovo sx and I actually preferred the carb with the extra 10cc and 800 ml extra fuel capacity over the sx

My elegance got stolen and I checked the classified for another one and that's how I ended up buying a nuovo sx but preferred the elegance tbh

I had a nuovo elegance 135cc before the nuovo sx and I actually preferred the carb with the extra 10cc and 800 ml extra fuel capacity over the sx

My elegance got stolen and I checked the classified for another one and that's how I ended up buying a nuovo sx but preferred the elegance tbh

I try to be very thorough with these reviews. I now have the Yamaha SR400 as well as the Nouvo Elegance and I truly love them both. The SR400 is a very addictive machine to drive in these parts. It is very narrow and it handles extremely well. I won't part with it. On the other hand I don't need it. But driving the SR400 with its much larger tires,greater weight and terrific overall balance, I realize just how terrific the Nouvo Elegance is for the kind of driving most of us do around here. It's definitely faster than the the SX. Noticeably so in fact. But the SX has more than enough power. It offers the same terrific handling especially when equipped with good Michelin or Pirelli tires and for around 60,000 baht when you consider its all around prowess, comfort, and overall performance it really is the king of the hill on the basis of value for the dollar. I do wish, however, that Yamaha had increased that 4,8 liter tank of the Elegance to a larger size tank on the SX. Instead Yamaha went the wrong way when it went to the 4.3 liter tank. That is the only thing that irks me about the SX--certainly not that the Elegance is noticeably faster. It's a great ride too. It's also very smooth and that fuel injection engine simply inspires confidence that this thing is going to start easily every time. It packs a lot of goodies in a very compact package that's up to just about anything.

Edited by jackcorbett

I try to be very thorough with these reviews. I now have the Yamaha SR400 as well as the Nouvo Elegance and I truly love them both. The SR400 is a very addictive machine to drive in these parts. It is very narrow and it handles extremely well. I won't part with it. On the other hand I don't need it. But driving the SR400 with its much larger tires,greater weight and terrific overall balance, I realize just how terrific the Nouvo Elegance is for the kind of driving most of us do around here. It's definitely faster than the the SX. Noticeably so in fact. But the SX has more than enough power. It offers the same terrific handling especially when equipped with good Michelin or Pirelli tires and for around 60,000 baht when you consider its all around prowess, comfort, and overall performance it really is the king of the hill on the basis of value for the dollar. I do wish, however, that Yamaha had increased that 4,8 liter tank of the Elegance to a larger size tank on the SX. Instead Yamaha went the wrong way when it went to the 4.3 liter tank. That is the only thing that irks me about the SX--certainly not that the Elegance is noticeably faster. It's a great ride too. It's also very smooth and that fuel injection engine simply inspires confidence that this thing is going to start easily every time. It packs a lot of goodies in a very compact package that's up to just about anything.

I have a zoo of bikes myself but if I fancy a bite to eat or go gym or need to bring someone to work in rush hour across bkk I normally use the elegance, it weighs almost nothing, it's quick and agile, I can lift it up off the ground if I need to get over some kerbs or Pavements, starts every time, room to keep a helmet or something locked out of sight etc, unbreakable engine, cheap spares if you drop it, I could go on all day ...

I'm about 90kg and 6foot so any smaller wouldn't be enough, either slower or too cramped etc

Bikes like the fino, mio and scoopy and filano are toys aimed at teenage schoolkids imo and are not a workhorse like the nuovo or maybe a wave 125cc but I dislike semi autos

• Like 1

The best scooter (for a faring size rider) may be the Piaggio Beverly350. This is an awesome machine.

post-242731-0-08295000-1438300690_thumb.

Being this is Thailand and concerned about service, I would probably avoid the Italian bike and go for the next best thing, a Honda SH150i.

European model with rear disc brake and large shocks. Nice.

post-242731-0-12736600-1438300432_thumb.

Edited by Jupiterjim

The best scooter (for a faring size rider) may be the Piaggio Beverly350. This is an awesome machine.

Piaggio-BeverlySportTouring350c-small.jpg

Being this is Thailand and concerned about service, I would probably avoid the Italian bike and go for the next best thing, a Honda SH150i.

European model with rear disc brake and large shocks. Nice.

Piaggio-BeverlySportTouring350c-small.jpg

No doubt that's a great machine but what price is too much for a scooter? you could get a real motorcycle or a garage full of the previously mentioned 50k scooters

If money is no object then most people would choose something different, possibly a tmax or the BMW 650 scoot etc

I have had loads of scooters and bikes in general is my fetish. The first was the Yamaha Nouvo 135cc. If they had fuel injected it, better headlights and a few more improvements I would have bought another. I have had a Nouvo SX but found it rather tame and the fuel tank capacity a pain the ass.

Four weeks ago I bought the new Honda Click with alloy wheels. The wheels because they are tubeless and less punctures. The LCD headlights are more than adequate. Good fuel range. I did 180 KM and still had 2 digits on the fuel meter. The acceleration for a 125 is superb. Open the throttle from standstill and you are up to 50 KM per hour within 100m. Also, like some people have said it depends what you want from a scooter.

On the safety side. I don't ride my bike in Pattaya. I live in Jomtien and the only place I use it is to goto Tesco or Makro. If I go into Pattaya I will use the baht bus as then I can have a few beers. I intend to go touring on it. Planning Pattaya up to Chang Mai. Take 7 - 10 days to get their through the national parks. Spend 7 days or so in Chang Mai doing some of the roads up there. Returning via a different route back to Pattaya.

I have had loads of scooters and bikes in general is my fetish. The first was the Yamaha Nouvo 135cc. If they had fuel injected it, better headlights and a few more improvements I would have bought another. I have had a Nouvo SX but found it rather tame and the fuel tank capacity a pain the ass.

Four weeks ago I bought the new Honda Click with alloy wheels. The wheels because they are tubeless and less punctures. The LCD headlights are more than adequate. Good fuel range. I did 180 KM and still had 2 digits on the fuel meter. The acceleration for a 125 is superb. Open the throttle from standstill and you are up to 50 KM per hour within 100m. Also, like some people have said it depends what you want from a scooter.

On the safety side. I don't ride my bike in Pattaya. I live in Jomtien and the only place I use it is to goto Tesco or Makro. If I go into Pattaya I will use the baht bus as then I can have a few beers. I intend to go touring on it. Planning Pattaya up to Chang Mai. Take 7 - 10 days to get their through the national parks. Spend 7 days or so in Chang Mai doing some of the roads up there. Returning via a different route back to Pattaya.

Just a question on the fuel consumption ...

Do you think the 125cc injection nuovo sx uses twice as much gas as the 125cc injection click?

Pretty hard to believe yamaha tech would be so different than Honda in a similar sized bike but I only get 100 odd before the gas is flashing on my nuovo sx so I thought I'd ask

Ps.I'm aware the click tank is a bit bigger but 180km and still nearly half full seems amazingly better than the sx which I fill up nearly every day...

I do go everywhere wide open throttle though so that may be killing my gas milage too but it's fun :)

In my Jack Corbett motorbike reviews in my highway driving test loop from Naklua to Rayong the Honda Click got 59.8 kilometers per liter while both the Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135 and the Yamaha Nouvo 125 SX got 53 kpl. In my city–highway mileage loop the Nouvo Elegance 135 achieved 41.9 km to the liter while the Nouvo SX 125 got 44.5 kpl. I did not test a Honda Click for the city–highway loop. The reason is in order to do these bike tests in most cases I actually go out and rent the bikes. As for the Yamaha Nouvo SX to complete my tests I rented two different Yamaha Nouvo SX’s from two different German rental shops.

One cannot go by what a little onboard computer indicates for fuel economy and one most certainly cannot go by when a light goes on to signify when the bike "goes into reserve or warning mode." When my friend Peter and I did our comparison test between his Honda PCX 125 and my Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135 we drove both bikes to the Naklua gas station. There we filled both bikes up at the same gas pump so the lean angle of both bikes was identical. We’d also hold both bikes up so that the angles were 90 degrees in order that the two tanks could be filled to the brim and then we told the attendant to fill each tank to the brim.

We then drove the two bikes to our destination which was just short of Rayong, and then we switched drivers on the return to Naklua. I weigh 75 kilos while Peter weighs over 90 kilos so we made sure that both bikes carried identical loads. By the time we reached the halfway point where we switched drivers, I had made up my mind to sell my Elegance and buy a 125 PCX. The fuel tank of my Elegance was already reading half empty whereas the fuel tank of the PCX showed was still three quarters full. I was now fully convinced that the Honda PCX really did have state of the art modern day technology that catapulted the PCX into a new category of superstardom that made all other 125 c.c. class bikes totally obsolete.

When we got back to the gas station in Naklua we immediately fueled up, again making sure we held both bikes at the 90 degree position and directing the attendant to fill both bikes to the brim. Surprisingly the two bikes turned in identical gas mileage figures. So what we had here was the perception of poor fuel economy versus the reality of actual results. You can go a lot further on a 6.2 liter tank than you can on the 4.8 liter tank of the Nouvo Elegance if the fuel economy of both bikes is the same. So on arrival at Rayong you unquestionably have a lot of mileage left in your gas tank with the 6.2 liter tank. There is also significant error in the gas gauges on most of these bikes so what you are oftentimes seeing bears little resemblance to reality.

Without question that 125 c.c. engine in the Honda Click 125 I is a terrific power plant. Unfortunately Honda dropped this marvelous engine into a very inferior body. If you took the same engine and fitted it to a Yamaha Nouvo SX and upgraded that puny little 4.3 liter tank to the 5.5 liter tank of the Honda Click you’d end up with the greatest motorbike in the 125 c.c. class on the planet. But even so, the difference in fuel economy of the Yamaha 125 SX and the Honda Click 125 i really isn’t all that much.

Edited by jackcorbett

In my Jack Corbett motorbike reviews in my highway driving test loop from Naklua to Rayong the Honda Click got 59.8 kilometers per liter while both the Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135 and the Yamaha Nouvo 125 SX got 53 kpl. In my cityhighway mileage loop the Nouvo Elegance 135 achieved 41.9 km to the liter while the Nouvo SX 125 got 44.5 kpl. I did not test a Honda Click for the cityhighway loop. The reason is in order to do these bike tests in most cases I actually go out and rent the bikes. As for the Yamaha Nouvo SX to complete my tests I rented two different Yamaha Nouvo SXs from two different German rental shops.

One cannot go by what a little onboard computer indicates for fuel economy and one most certainly cannot go by when a light goes on to signify when the bike "goes into reserve or warning mode." When my friend Peter and I did our comparison test between his Honda PCX 125 and my Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135 we drove both bikes to the Naklua gas station. There we filled both bikes up at the same gas pump so the lean angle of both bikes was identical. Wed also hold both bikes up so that the angles were 90 degrees in order that the two tanks could be filled to the brim and then we told the attendant to fill each tank to the brim.

We then drove the two bikes to our destination which was just short of Rayong, and then we switched drivers on the return to Naklua. I weigh 75 kilos while Peter weighs over 90 kilos so we made sure that both bikes carried identical loads. By the time we reached the halfway point where we switched drivers, I had made up my mind to sell my Elegance and buy a 125 PCX. The fuel tank of my Elegance was already reading half empty whereas the fuel tank of the PCX showed was still three quarters full. I was now fully convinced that the Honda PCX really did have state of the art modern day technology that catapulted the PCX into a new category of superstardom that made all other 125 c.c. class bikes totally obsolete.

When we got back to the gas station in Naklua we immediately fueled up, again making sure we held both bikes at the 90 degree position and directing the attendant to fill both bikes to the brim. Surprisingly the two bikes turned in identical gas mileage figures. So what we had here was the perception of poor fuel economy versus the reality of actual results. You can go a lot further on a 6.2 liter tank than you can on the 4.8 liter tank of the Nouvo Elegance if the fuel economy of both bikes is the same. So on arrival at Rayong you unquestionably have a lot of mileage left in your gas tank with the 6.2 liter tank. There is also significant error in the gas gauges on most of these bikes so what you are oftentimes seeing bears little resemblance to reality.

Without question that 125 c.c. engine in the Honda Click 125 I is a terrific power plant. Unfortunately Honda dropped this marvelous engine into a very inferior body. If you took the same engine and fitted it to a Yamaha Nouvo SX and upgraded that puny little 4.3 liter tank to the 5.5 liter tank of the Honda Click youd end up with the greatest motorbike in the 125 c.c. class on the planet. But even so, the difference in fuel economy of the Yamaha 125 SX and the Honda Click 125 i really isnt all that much.

My testing is far from scientific like yours but I know I only have 4.2L to play with

100-110k of fast city riding and I can usually fill in 3.6-3.8L (I know the gauge is useless so I go by odometer and measure at the pump) always put the bike on the centre stand and fill it to the brim

I do this nearly every day so it would appear to me im getting around 30km/L riding as fast as the bike will carry me

I have seen the Hondas advertising with 60-72 kmpl on their small bikes but I didn't really believe it as I doubt yamaha could be 100% worse than Honda for the same displacement engine and near identical weight bike

I like the bigger wheels, the double rear suspension and stronger frame of the nuovo so I figure its safer even it uses more gas, I don't often slow down for potholes or speed ramps much because I think it's robust enough to not fall apart... Not sure I'd do the same on a stock fino or scoopy or even vesta lol

I might try a modern click and see how it compares, it does seem to be quicker acceleration away from the lights but usually I catch them up between 60-100

The 125 Yamaha Nouvo SX is at its greatest disadvantage versus the Click 125 I in acceleration at slow speeds. At high speeds there's from what I can determine not nearly as much difference between Nouvo SX versus either a Nouvo Elegance or Click. But the stability of the Nouvo SX is incomparably better at higher speeds than the Click and I'm sure the same thing will be equally true for a Honda Scoopy, Fino, etc. These bikes have a single shock on the rear versus the two shocks for the Elegance or Nouvo SX. Such bikes are cheap cheap cheap and not up to something on the order of a Nouvo. Then when you look at a Nouvo that's been taken apart to expose the upper bracing and how all that bracing is linked to the back section of the bike, you realize....hey.....all of that costs money. You can therefore see how both Yamaha and Honda can significantly reduce production costs at the expense of their buyers who will get substandard performance as a result. Yamaha does need to put a bigger fuel tank in that Nouvo SX however.

These bikes have a single shock on the rear versus the two shocks for the Elegance or Nouvo SX.

Yamaha TMAX has only 1 shock tongue.png and this is the best sxooter in the world

Not the same thing at all. Bikes like the Click use a single shock, about the same size as those used by Honda Waves, Yamaha Elegances and so on. The difference is a Honda Wave, Elegance, etc has two of them because the engineers think it takes two of equal size shocks to get the job done. Also.....the shocks on these inferior bikes are off to the side, which might not seem to make a difference to many but to someone such as myself who's been around a lot of machinery farming it becomes evident that it can make a big difference. The load is simply not equalized with such an arrangement. Tell you what....Go do a test for yourself. Take a Honda Scoopy and put a 250 pound guy on the back, drive around a few miles, then repeat said performance with a Yamaha Elegance or Nouvo SX. Then come back and tell us which came out best. IF you tell us the Scoopy or Honda Click did better you are lying.

I wonder when they'll come out with something new, scooter wise.

I have an Yamaha Nouvo Elegance 135, and I love it, but it's getting long in the tooth.

If someone built an automatic that was 150cc, that was, most importantly, as thin and as light as the YNE, with fuel injection and nice lights etc, I would buy the sh*t out of it.

The SX is nice but a little weak. The PCX150 it fat and I prefer a more forward seating position. The SH150 is heavy and quite pricy. The Clicks are OK, but small and I prefer the underbone frame.

A light, slim, simple and well built 150 auto please Honda or Yamaha.