How to get rid of the large, yellow thaivisa flight banner on every page?

Happy Grumpy

To the right is a barely noticeable symbol like this: ^

Click it.

Done.

Thanks.

Thought I'd have to log out and never come back.

Yup, I was almost there already. In fact, when I read stuff on my iPhone 4s, 20% of the readable screen is already blocked. And I will not use the app, thank you. They are rarely as effective as the Full Version. Well, I just tested it: I cannot get to the "Retract" button on the yellow banner. OK, no more reading Thaivisa on my phone. It won't be long before I leave the site altogether.

• Like 2

You guys are lucky you have a pointer to hover. I use ipad and dont have a mouse so cant get the little icon thing to get rid of the annoying banner.

Also at the bottom of the page another anoying banner pops up.

Sooo annoying these things.

• Like 1

You guys are lucky you have a pointer to hover. I use ipad and dont have a mouse so cant get the little icon thing to get rid of the annoying banner.

Same with google Nexus, still there is a plus as I now only read the news forum and leave.

• Like 1

Same with google Nexus, still there is a plus as I now only read the news forum and leave.

If you plug a mouse into the USB port you will get a cursor. (or at least you should). Works on my Nexus 7.

If you plug a mouse into the USB port you will get a cursor. (or at least you should). Works on my Nexus 7.

No usb port on an ipad.

Anyone know how to get rid of it on samsung s5?

When I have more than 3 "likes" on a post and click for the banner that shows them, the X to close that is hidden under it. I have to close the yellow banner to close the other banner.

When I'm typing a post and that drop-down appears to tell me someone else posted, I'm unable to see or click on the "show me" link without first closing the yellow banner.

I'm not saying I can't deal with it. I'm just reporting what I see with it.

Cheers

• Like 1

Adding my 3 satangs worth for the iPad battalion - the ad pops up just as you are about to use the touch screen, and moves the page down. So you end up clicking on something else. Bloody annoying.

I have no problem with ads, but come on guys, you are creating way too much clutter and inconvenience. Smart sites understand lean and clean. It ain't rocket science.

Assuming you are using the Thaivisa app? Thaivisa Connect PRO - Ad free app.

Off topic post removed.

It's simple, just click on the below option and it will go away.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

But what if we don't want to 'be taken to Thaivisa Flights'?

Simple. Don't even bother to look at the offer and you can "be taken" by the airline directly.

// it's a pun. Sorry.

/// But they promised to make the banner go away if you look at it once.

Adding my 3 satangs worth for the iPad battalion - the ad pops up just as you are about to use the touch screen, and moves the page down. So you end up clicking on something else. Bloody annoying.

I have no problem with ads, but come on guys, you are creating way too much clutter and inconvenience. Smart sites understand lean and clean. It ain't rocket science.

Assuming you are using the Thaivisa app? Thaivisa Connect PRO - Ad free app.

Actually, no! :) So I guess I've just kicked an own goal about clutter. ....... hmmm.

Actually i clicked on it yesterday to look at flights from KL to BKK and now i haven't got the yellow today , so how do i re-visit the site if i have deleted my history. ??

Sorry - just stirring about re-visiting . It was annoying .