True move payment fee

Anthony5

I recently changed provider from AIS to True move, and just received my first statement. As usual with all payments I went to the Kasikorn ATM to pay the bill, when I noticed that there was a 20 Baht fee.

Never I have seen a payment fee for AIS or Dtac, so it is clear that you only can become the richest man of Thailand if you rip off your customers to very last satang.

So how do I pay my True move postpaid bills, avoiding the 20 Baht fee, and without the need to go to a True move shop?

Frees are charged in 7 eleven also

Maybe not every bank charge on atm with true don't know never use!

When you want no fees activate direct debit kreditcard payment

Scb in my case was to stupid to activate it after. Wait one month take money only one time then stop

True shop in Samui charge service fees in past but never send the fax to Bangkok

After 3 years payed at 7

On the 3. Try with kadikorn it works now

First go to true shop take needed paper then go to kadikorn let confirm again

And the. Back to true shop done

Automatic payment works vola!

Be informed that the 20 Bhat fee is not always useless

True give you often promotions like some hundrets megabytes free when you pay at counter sldo when you over data use in your price plan same for early payment

This promotion is not avalible for direct debit!

True have now best 3G coverage in Thailand

Also on country side where sis and dtac not have 3 g

And the hotline is even more friendly and helpfull cooperative when you have problem then 12 calls thaksin clan

You choose the right operator!

Con granulation !

Why not pay your bill at True? Aren't there enough booths around?

Basically all services paid through online banking or ATM cost a fee (10 Baht for ToT e.g.).

I am surprised that AIS postpaid was free. Was it done by individual payments at the bank counter?

Why not pay your bill at True? Aren't there enough booths around?

Basically all services paid through online banking or ATM cost a fee (10 Baht for ToT e.g.).

I am surprised that AIS postpaid was free. Was it done by individual payments at the bank counter?

Always paid my AIS post paid at the ATM, and so I do with my Dtac prepaid monthly internet package, never had a fee added.

I'm not aware of any True booths in Pattaya, other then the True shops, and for sure not at my location 15 km outside Pattaya. But there are plenty of ATM's around here.

You can pay online using a credit or debit card. Also they have an app for the iPhone which you can pay through. No fees involved.

Thanks, but I don't have a credit or debit card, nor do I have an Iphone.

Does the same apply to online banking?

You can pay online using a credit or debit card. Also they have an app for the iPhone which you can pay through. No fees involved.

Thanks, but I don't have a credit or debit card, nor do I have an Iphone.

Does the same apply to online banking?

Sorry, not sure about online banking.

Just pay for the full year in advance then you don't even need to go to the ATM. That's what I do with 3BB.

How you pay in advance for a post paid monthly phone bill?

Go down to the office and tell them you want to pay in advance and make them credit your account with whatever amount you want to pay.

People do this all the time with various different services and utilities. At one point I had an apartment for a few years and used to pay the bills months in advance every time I went away to Europe for a few months. I did this with the telephone land line, internet account and electricity. These were all direct to the supplier.

The monthly invoices you receive will show a credit balance until it runs out.

I have never come across a company which refused to accept an advance payment for services which haven't yet been used.

Online banking with SCB. True phone bill 10b more!

Same same and (T)true biggrin.png

What I would expect for all payments via the online channels (fixed line telephone [ToT], water, electricity and so on).

Was just checking it out through Kasikorn online. Says 10 baht if same clearing district and 20 baht if not, so I assume it will be 20 Baht in my case.

Again I have paid AIS and Dtac bill the same way, and there is no fee, so clearly True company is greedier than other phone companies.

I have post paid TrueMove-H payments automatically deducted from my SCB savings account with no surcharge. The amount deducted from the account = the amount on the True invoice, i.e. B640.93 for my B599 plan + 7% tax.

I have post paid TrueMove-H payments automatically deducted from my SCB savings account with no surcharge. The amount deducted from the account = the amount on the True invoice, i.e. B640.93 for my B599 plan + 7% tax.

Then somewhere else on your statement there will be an amount of 10 Baht deducted, as it clearly states on my invoice SCB 10/15 Bht fee.

According to my invoice the lowest fee is at Teco lotus, at 7 Baht, until 29 Feb 2016.

With the exception of my monthly water bill of a few hundred baht which I pay at 7-11 (they charge a Bt10 fee) I pay all my monthly reoccurring utility bills like my DTAC Post Paid service via Bangkok Bank ibanking. Whether you pay a fee or not primarily depends on the agreement between your bank (Bangkok Bank in my case) and the service you are paying for. For some of my monthly utility bills like paying my TOT phone service there is a Bt10 fee...for others like my monthly DTAC bill there is no fee....but Bt10 is the highest fee I pay for ibanking payment of any of my monthly reoccurring utility bills. I expect DTAC absorbs the Bt10 fee where other companies like TOT don't. In fact, within the last 30 minutes I paid both my wife's and my DTAC Post Paid service bills...no fee charged...and within seconds of paying the bills via Bangkok Bank ibanking we get a Thank You SMS from "DTAC" for paying our bills.

Then somewhere else on your statement there will be an amount of 10 Baht deducted, as it clearly states on my invoice SCB 10/15 Bht fee.

According to my invoice the lowest fee is at Teco lotus, at 7 Baht, until 29 Feb 2016.

Maybe using "online banking" incurs a B7 charge, but the arrangement I have where I took my bank details to the True shop and they arranged automatic deductions on the due date, there is no service charge deducted.

e.g. Here's the online statement for the entire month of February (this is not a very active account as I've switched my main banking to another bank):

post-33251-0-59284400-1428324769_thumb.g

I recently switched to True for the wider coverage and better deal as a number switcher on smartphone package (3GB data and 300 mins for 699 baht pm, discounted by 50% for 12 months).

First time I paid was using the Kasikorn iPhone app, got charged 20 baht for making the payment. I paid my True Visions bill just before but got no charges for paying. Next time I'll try using Kasikorn online and maybe even try a 7/11. Not a big deal I guess but it would be nice to identify what payment method, if any, doesn't incur a charge.

Have I ever told the story of being sat in the True shop in Airport Plaza, with a screen in front of me saying True owed me a 2000B deposit on a satellite dish and receiver, but the girl at the counter apologising because the options to pay the money to me were not applicable to my situation? I had several customer service agents all tell me that, yes, they owed me 2000B, but every time they tried to pay me, the computer stopped it.

In the end, I ran up a bill of 2000B and told them to use the 2000B they owed me to pay it off. They told me this was not possible as the TV division owed me the 2000B and the telephone company was not the same company. Weird company, but they never chased me for the 2000B.