Valuable Gem Stones mislaid on Pattaya Pleasure Boat by Iranian Tourist

webfact

Valuable Gem Stones mislaid on Pattaya Pleasure Boat by Iranian Tourist

gem-2.jpg?cdb694

PATTAYA: -- An Iranian Tourist reported the loss of valuable gem stones and other pieces of jewelry he reportedly left on a Pleasure Boat which took him back from a day out at Larn Island.

Mr. Mohammadali Moghharei, an Iranian Gem Stone Trader had brought the previous stones to Thailand so they could be crafted into necklaces and rings. It appears he decided to keep the items with him at all times and did not leave them in a safe box during his stay in a Pattaya Hotel.

On Wednesday he utilized the services of a Pleasure Boat, the Miracle Island 3, and travelled back to the Bali Hai Port from Larn Island, but he left the gem stones on the boat.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/180410/valuable-gem-stones-mislaid-on-pattaya-pleasure-boat-by-iranian-tourist/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-03

I think I would keep them in a fanny pack, never to be removed!

I can understand being nervous about a room-safe, I heard of an incident recently where one was accessed by a thief with no noise or effort.

The reward is 50,000 baht but I would be interested to hear of the value.

Come-on boat driver, do what the decent taxi drivers do!

Really? was very careful not to leave them in a hotel safe but stupid enough to leave

them behind on a boat? gems usually comes in a very small package, why weren't they

in his pocket? Oh I forgot.. he's Iranian....

Oh I forgot.. he's Iranian....

meaning what? have you been to Iran? do you know any Iranians? i have and i do.

Iranians are generally well educated and intelligent as well as being friendly, generous and open minded - dont believe what you read in the press.

this story has nothing to do with nationality.

• Like 1

Really? was very careful not to leave them in a hotel safe but stupid enough to leave

them behind on a boat? gems usually comes in a very small package, why weren't they

Prejudice, among other things, does not have nationality.

Prejudice, among other things, does not have nationality.

neither does stupidity

yes because there are no gem stone cutters in his country???????????

Any reason for him not use cutters/setters of his choice?

Why did you stop at 11 question marks? You could have fitted hundreds more on the page, the emphasis would have been much better.

Edited by Sviss Geez

Police don't have to believe every such story and may refuse to issue a report if they have doubts of the veracity of the person.

Many are warned that is an offence to make false statements and many then give up on an insurance report.

• Like 1

Of course everybody knows it is much safer to leave Gem stones on that Pleasure Boat, the Miracle Island 3, and travel back to the Bali Hai Port from Larn Island. Can not trust a hotel safe. The stones will come back by magic carpet when left on any boat.wai.gifwai2.gif