Buying A Budget Condo In Hua Hin/cha Am

Lesh

Looking to purchase a Condo around Hua Hin/Cha Am for one million baht or less. Anyone know of anything or any decent estate agents in the in the area please let me know.
Thank you I always enjoy a good joke!! I,m sure the estate agents will have a good laugh too Pattaya condo,s under baht1million plenty, plenty :D Hua hin condo,s under a million baht never happen :o Nignoy

Looking to purchase a Condo around Hua Hin/Cha Am for one million baht or less. Anyone know of anything or any decent estate agents in the in the area please let me know.

Thank you I always enjoy a good joke!! I,m sure the estate agents will have a good laugh too Pattaya condo,s under baht1million plenty, plenty :D Hua hin condo,s under a million baht never happen :o Nignoy

huahin-property-shop.com have two condominium projects that offer condos from 1 million baht.

You won't even get a studio for that price!!!!

huahin-property-shop.com offers two condominium projects that offer condos from 1 million baht.

You won't even get a studio for that price!!!!

huahin-property-shop.com offers two condominium projects that offer condos from 1 million baht.

Well, for a start, you said 1m or less! Not from 1m. The condo market is generally viewed as over-inflated in the HH area and I have never seen anything worth having for the prices you are talking about about - not even studios! But I guess it depends on where you are looking - on the coast or inland and how near HH it really is? I would imagine Cha-am would be much cheaper.