Xanax - Will a doctor prescribe them?

Xanex was banned in Thailand in May last year.

I now use another brand that is not as effective called Alprazolam,but it is better than nothing and does not leave me feeling tired in the morning.

My wife recently experienced a lengthy bout of sleep depretevation and was given all kinds of meds that did not work,in the end she found that Melatonin did the trick and her problem virtually disappeared within a week. I can get them from my local pharmacy,no prescription required

I get them from my local doctor

Alprazolam is Xanax.

both are readily available in bangkok pharmacies

Yeah, well they sell a lot of medications they shouldn't across the counter, and what do you call reputable, Boots? I have never been knocked back for Allam, Valium or any sleeping pills in Thailand at any local pharmacy.

Think you might be getting your wires crossed, you`ll struggle to find Allam/Xanax anywhere now in Thailand.

Me and a mate spent a full week asking in any pharmacy we went by in Bangkok/Phuket plus up north, not the sole reason we was out just asked as we passed them (I am sure you know how many pharmacy`s there are) all said no and pretty firmly said 'cannot', we was just interested to know if anyone still sold it. I know not so long ago you could get it OTC no questions asked but since people started doing it for a laugh with beers and I hear ladyboys used to spike tourists with it its really hard to get.

I know of only one pharmacy in Bangkok that sells it OTC (should I say UTC) out of possibly a 100 we asked and I wouldn't want to name them and get them in trouble, seriously though hardly anywhere will sell you it if at all... if your pharmacy are still selling you it then maybe they have a deal with the foz or are just trying to make a quick buck... but either way think yourself lucky you can still get it.

Sheryl is correct, no where sells it

You are wrong. Pharmacies still have it. You just don't know which ones.

Thank you. I don't know how anyone can possibly say no one sells it.

Xanex was banned in Thailand in May last year.

I now use another brand that is not as effective called Alprazolam,but it is better than nothing and does not leave me feeling tired in the morning.

My wife recently experienced a lengthy bout of sleep depretevation and was given all kinds of meds that did not work,in the end she found that Melatonin did the trick and her problem virtually disappeared within a week. I can get them from my local pharmacy,no prescription required

I get them from my local doctor

Alprazolam is Xanax.

both are readily available in bangkok pharmacies

In Pattaya as well.

Pussy makes me sleep like a baby... It's available in different forms and everywhere. But if that doesn't do it for you then ask for 10 milligrams of Stilnox which is a generic form of Ambien. I wouldn't trust any pharmacy. Go see a doctor and get your meds from a hospital dispensary.

Edited by Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere