Family believed to be from Phuket killed in Songkhla crash

Lite Beer

Family believed to be from Phuket killed in Songkhla crash

Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A family of four, who police believe came from Phuket, have been tragically killed in a fatal crash in Songkhla early this morning (April 5).

At around 5am, Pol Lt Kris Thinnakorn from Thepa Police Station in Songkhla received a report about a car that had crashed into a tree at the Leela Resort Curve on Asia Road in the Thepa District in Songkhla.

After rushing to the scene police found a burning vehicle registered to Phuket with four people trapped inside, two males, one female and one child.

After checking the vehicle’s VIN number police found that the Phuket registered Black Honda City, year 2005 type with plate number Kor Chor 3237 (กฉ3237) was owned by an Ismael Sama from 70/122, Moo 7, Rassada Sub District, Muang District, Phuket.

Although the deceased have yet to be identified, police suspect that that they might be a family from Phuket as the vehicle was registered there. They are still checking to find out the details of those who were inside.

Police have stated that the car was on its way to the Deep South when it crashed into a tree and burned. They haven’t yet managed to find the cause of the crash.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/family-believed-to-be-from-phuket-killed-in-songkhla-crash-51738.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-04-05

ADMIN - please remove this gruesome and offensive photograph - for goodness sake have some respect for those killed and for their family.

I am not kidding - take it down immediately.

The report is one thing, but images of the deceased are not acceptable.

Condolences to their family and friends.

Removed by News Team, follow on posts on this issue all removed.

I wonder if the reason they could not get out is the electric locking of the doors.

I dread when I am in the taxis that have automatic locking .I worry of exactly this situation . There will be an accident with the driver incapacitated. But the passenger can't get out because of the automatic locking. I have asked the drivers not to lock the doors, but they refuse to take me.