Are These Dancers All Ladyboys Under The Influence Of LSD?

No, because they are not all ladyboys biggrin.png . Tons of silicone though bah.gif

No, because they use speed / yaba or JW / lao khao biggrin.png (or altogether)

Terrible show!!!

Change topic to: "Which one is an LB"?

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

No, because they are not all ladyboys biggrin.png . Tons of silicone though bah.gif

Terrible show!!!

Okay, we do not want to go into "little details" here, but who likes these ugly silicone monsters? Please be honest.

There's not one gram of silicone inside my wife and she's 44, but her twins are nice.

Do you think I can sue them for the attempt trying to make honest TVF members gay? Or should I just "ask the lawyer?"

P.S. I think they're all ladyboys and when you look at the "head dancer" standing in front of the car's mirror, then thank you. No need for a new car.

Edited by lostinisaan

So this is what the "motoring forum" is now? blink.pngbah.giffacepalm.gifcoffee1.gif I'm not referring to the dancing girls vid either, but how is it and the threads intentions related to motoring?

Edited by WarpSpeed

Terrible show!!!

Okay, we do not want to go into "little details" here, but who likes these ugly silicone monsters? Please be honest.

There's not one gram of silicone inside my wife and she's 44, but her twins are nice.

Do you think I can sue them for the attempt trying to make honest TVF members gay? Or should I just "ask the lawyer?"

P.S. I think they're all ladyboys and when you look at the "head dancer" standing in front of the car's mirror, then thank you. No need for a new car.

I'm sure you will be happier with this, it's your song, grandpa.

Terrible show!!!

It's all a mater of preference but i would have to agree with lostinissan . I see much prettier girls everywhere in Thailand without the silicon and the mandatory plastic attitudes . Therefore which ones are LB's are irrelevant .

but how is it and the threads intentions related to motoring?

Seen at the Bangkok Int'l Motor Show

And many other non-automotive related locations, nonsensical stretch.. I'm with IMHO, no LSD on a single one of them.. Just another Thai bashing thread, only now it's allowed in here too. sad.pngrolleyes.gif

Edited by WarpSpeed

P.S. Please switch the music off and tell me what you think of it? Hmmm-thumbsup.gif

Well,

Could you show photos of the motorcycles and the cars...please.. this was painful to watch..

Yes with some attractive models showing them, THAT would be automotive related and not just female bashing, lechery.

they are girls.

employed by an unprofessional agency, i was the client i'd not only want my money back but compensation for such a shocking show

i've been to a few discos here, not really my thing due to the tables all over the dance floor. apart from when they are doing the traditional thai dancing thais are generally pretty bad dancers.

So this is what the "motoring forum" is now? blink.pngbah.giffacepalm.gifcoffee1.gif I'm not referring to the dancing girls vid either, but how is it and the threads intentions related to motoring?

What does it matter unless you hold the title Motor Forum Monitor?

• Like 1

but how is it and the threads intentions related to motoring?

Seen at the Bangkok Int'l Motor Show

And many other non-automotive related locations, nonsensical stretch.. I'm with IMHO, no LSD on a single one of them.. Just another Thai bashing thread, only now it's allowed in here too. sad.pngrolleyes.gif

"Just another Thai bashing thread, only now it's allowed in here too"

That's rich coming from the champion Thai-driver bashing instigator. Talk about hypocrisy!

• Like 1

Good to see the thread reopened!

The "other" English language newspaper has a matching article.

The organizers of the Shanghai Motor Show are fed up with this distraction and forbid the engagement of "models".

http://beijingtoday.com.cn/2015/03/no-models-at-2015-shanghai-auto-show/

Some auto exhibitors have already figured out ways around the ban.

“We can change just have the models admitted as ‘senior sales consultants’ or ‘ritual girls,’” said a modeling agent who refused to be named.

What about "Silicone Valley Consultants" ? With no Pentium inside....thumbsup.gif

P.S. Please switch the music off and tell me what you think of it? Hmmm-thumbsup.gif

Absolute stunners

You could get down and dirty with this bunch of hotties

If you could choose, would you still go for the "stunners" at the motor show, or the ones we had for a merit, with traditional Morlam dance, inside of our local village temple?

I prefer natural wonders.

I was just wondering where the monks were on that evening. Hiding and watching them, while praying....wai2.gif

Edited by lostinisaan
  • Like 1