90 day reporting 298 people before me

Went to CW Immigration today to do my 90 day reporting at around 10am and got a queu number stating 298 people before me. After 30 minutes waiting I noticed that only 10 to 12 people were helped and that I now had only 288 people in front of me. At noon, lunch time, the queu had only moved by about 40 people. I realized that I wasn't getting my report done today at this pace and gave up. I'll come back tomorrow at 6am or something.

I know its Songkran next week and that it is busy, but normally I am in and out in 20 minutes, even with 30 or 40 people ahead ofme. What's going on? This is ridiculous. Does anyone knows whether the online reporting is working by now?

I completely forgot it was Chakri day yesterday. Stupid me! Still a 298 people long queu for a 90 day report is substantial. Also, why is there no immigration Office in Eastern Bangkok. Cost me 90 minutes to reach Chaeng Wattana by car. Sorry for my rants, but today was just a complete waste of my time.

Perhaps go to Imperial World Lad Phrao or Major Hollywood Suksawat for your 90 day report tomorrow. They are open from 10:30 to 18:30.

There have been reports of people doing their reports at both those location in less than 10 minutes.

• Like 2

Good idea, I'll try that one next time. Just checked it on the map and is easier to get to. I thought that only Cambodians, Burmese and Laotions can get their 90 days done at these locations?

Edited by SoilSpoil

Yes online reporting is now available.

Yes, but I haven't read about anyone having any success with it yet. Have you used it?
No I haven't tried myself.

Yes, some people have had problems, but plenty of people have reported success.

If I were you I'd try it online before trying another office.

Yes, but I haven't read about anyone having any success with it yet. Have you used it?

You need to be in the window of between 15 and 7 days before the date your report is due in order to do online submission. If you're within that window give online a try. If you are not, you'll have to go in person.

yes I got there at 6.30 am today, there were around 60 people in front of me, planning to move out of chiang mai jurisdiction soon. laugh.png I hope the other immigration office are not as busy.

You need to be in the window of between 15 and 7 days before the date your report is due in order to do online submission. If you're within that window give online a try. If you are not, you'll have to go in person.

you do not have to go in person. Anyone can do it for you. I always send my maid

• Like 2

I successfully did online reporting today. I filled in the online application this morning and received approval in the late afternoon.

• Like 1

Did I miss dinething?

I stay here now in thailand 10 years with non o and never must do any report!

My friend from Switzerland here 18 years , and he must make a one year one time report married settlement visa about 90 day report I never here?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Did I miss dinething?
I stay here now in thailand 10 years with non o and never must do any report!
My friend from Switzerland here 18 years , and he must make a one year one time report married settlement visa about 90 day report I never here?

1. I doubt you have remained continuously in Thailand with a "non O" for ten years !

2 .If your friend has stayed for 18 years without ever making a 90 day report he is very lucky not to have been fined on multiple occasions !

I would suggest you check the facts and return if you need advice.

Edited by nzexpat
  • Like 1

I successfully did online reporting today. I filled in the online application this morning and received approval in the late afternoon.

You submitted your 90 reporting online today and you got approved this afternoon , are you sure you just did not get " pending "

Not that I am questioning your integrity , I just find that odd.

Why would you front up at 10 O'clock, most people are there between 6 and 7 . Wake-up!!!

Because the Immigration Office is 35 kilometers from my home! But you're right, next time I'll leave at 1 am,

Good to read that some people had success with the online reporting.

For those of us not in the know, what does "CW" stand for .....There was an OP yesterday (or the day before) on how the online way worked good for them (receipt and all).

Why do so many people want to go to Immigration Office for 90 day??? It took me 5 minutes at the Post Office and then a short 5 day wait to receive back from Immigration! I have never had a problem doing this............

Next time I will try the internet....

• Like 2

For those of us not in the know, what does "CW" stand for .....There was an OP yesterday (or the day before) on how the online way worked good for them (receipt and all).

Chaeng Wattana

Online reporting is starting to work. There have been some reports of success.

I went to Srirach Immigration yesterday just after 10:30, it was bedlam outside, when I got inside it was jam-packed.

My number was 81, I imagined being there for most of the day

But they have four desks, three for non Thai Asians, Lao,Cambodian, etc. (I've no idea what visa they were renewing but a some of them had company uniforms on)

and one, on left, for 90 day reports.

It turned out I was fourth in the queue, the young lady behind the desk was doing a sterling job, not looking the slightest bit stressed about it, I've never gone through in such a short time, 10 minutes at the most!

So well done Sriracha office.

She did say due to Monday being a bank holiday and songkran next week.

Over the years, regardless of queue size I've found the CW 90 day reporting section to vary greatly in how fast they call the next queue number even with the same number of personnel working in the office. Sometimes it seems they call queue numbers quickly and other times as slow a molasses. Maybe due to someone handing the clerk a bag full of 90 day reports when their number queue number is called...I'm not really sure...but I don't think that is problem as I've watched closely when a person's queue number gets called and what they hand the clerk. Yes, I've seen a person hand a clerk multiple reports/passports, but it not that often. Sometimes it just seems CW stays in low gear...other times they move right along.

I still do 90 days by driving to CW because the wife and I enjoy going to that part of Bangkok every 90 days or so to take care of some business (I have accounts with two banks in the CW building), a little eating/shopping, see how the area has changed, just to kill some time, etc. Parking is never a problem. And not uncommon for large events/food festivals to be underway in large open area within the "huge" building. But hopefully the new onlline reporting will pan-out to be fast and reliable which will probably overcome our desire to do that drive to north Bangkok every 90 days from our western Bangkok home.

Doing it by post is so easy and convenient, although hopefully online will be even better. Why anyone goes to CW to do it is beyond me.

All my friends post thiers and never have a problem.