90 day reporting 298 people before me

Yes online reporting is now available.

Yes, but I haven't read about anyone having any success with it yet. Have you used it?

I successfully did online reporting today. I filled in the online application this morning and received approval in the late afternoon.

I applied for 90 day renewal on-line about an hour ago. After keying in the verification code supplied I pressed the 'submit' for completed TM47 and that was the last I saw of my application, because the screen then went blank. Can I assume my application is now with Immigration? How is the 'approval' obtained?

Move to Udon Thani mate. I walked in at 10am last Thursday, I was the only person in the place. They always have one person working on the 90 day desk and he is normally sitting reading the paper waiting for someone to come along.

Yes online reporting is now available.

Yes, but I haven't read about anyone having any success with it yet. Have you used it?

I successfully did online reporting today. I filled in the online application this morning and received approval in the late afternoon.

I applied for 90 day renewal on-line about an hour ago. After keying in the verification code supplied I pressed the 'submit' for completed TM47 and that was the last I saw of my application, because the screen then went blank. Can I assume my application is now with Immigration? How is the 'approval' obtained?

Sounds like a browser, computer or wifi glitch. Try again until you get the proper screen.

I assume most know that most law firms or visa service offices will send a "runner" in your place for about 1000 baht; for those with more money than time. For me I would pay a lot to avoid 8 hours of sitting in a Thai government office.

I finally coughed up the 500K baht for the Elite Easy Entry 5 year visa thinking that I'd never have to go through such a nightmare..

Surprise, surprise... I still have to do the 90 day reporting!!!!! I wonder if they will make it any easier.

I assume most know that most law firms or visa service offices will send a "runner" in your place for about 1000 baht; for those with more money than time. For me I would pay a lot to avoid 8 hours of sitting in a Thai government office.

Ever thought of using EMS??

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Go to 7/11 for reporting.

The Joke is over and done with but if you wish to make your 90 day reports at the 7/11 go ahead !

I went to do my 90 day report at CW today. It's due this Friday 10th. Got there at 9am and there's over 100 in front of me. So off for a coffee and a look round the shops. Went back to find I'm still around 50th in line, so I decided to go back home and try to apply online.

I filled out the online form and got the blank screen when I submitted it. I tried again and got the same thing. Then I remembered seeing something about applying online at least 5 days before it's due, so I'm assuming this is the reason for the blank screen.

Sounds like Undo Thani to.

When I finally made it through the Que I was told to come back another day, as I just moved from Pattaya and I need more paper work done than normal. He said he was too busy now to do it.

So now I have to make another trip into town 100 kilometers away and try my luck again.

This Sucks!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Move to Udon Thani mate. I walked in at 10am last Thursday, I was the only person in the place. They always have one person working on the 90 day desk and he is normally sitting reading the paper waiting for someone to come along.

Well it sure wasn't like that their on Tuesday and a day after the holiday. Was jammed pack full of people.

I try to avoid a day after the holiday but I was in to see a Lawyer about a Land Title Deed anyway so I thought I could do 2 things n the same day.

Forget it!

I went to do my 90 day report at CW today. It's due this Friday 10th. Got there at 9am and there's over 100 in front of me. So off for a coffee and a look round the shops. Went back to find I'm still around 50th in line, so I decided to go back home and try to apply online.

I filled out the online form and got the blank screen when I submitted it. I tried again and got the same thing. Then I remembered seeing something about applying online at least 5 days before it's due, so I'm assuming this is the reason for the blank screen.

Not sure what the problem was to get the blank screen.

You have to do the online reporting within a window of 15 to 7 day before your report is due.

Why not go to the office at Imperial World Lad Phrao or Major Hollywood Suksawat to do your report. The are open from 10:30 to 18:30. There have been posts of doing the report in less than 10 minutes at both locations.

Sounds like Undo Thani to.

When I finally made it through the Que I was told to come back another day, as I just moved from Pattaya and I need more paper work done than normal. He said he was too busy now to do it.

So now I have to make another trip into town 100 kilometers away and try my luck again.

This Sucks!

I suggest you take a TM28 change of address form with you when you back to Udon. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm28.pdf

They may also want a TM30 completed by your landlord. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm30.pdf

They will probably also want some proof of residence such as a rental agreement with copies of your landlords house book and ID card attached.

I went to Srirach Immigration yesterday just after 10:30, it was bedlam outside, when I got inside it was jam-packed.

My number was 81, I imagined being there for most of the day

But they have four desks, three for non Thai Asians, Lao,Cambodian, etc. (I've no idea what visa they were renewing but a some of them had company uniforms on)

and one, on left, for 90 day reports.

It turned out I was fourth in the queue, the young lady behind the desk was doing a sterling job, not looking the slightest bit stressed about it, I've never gone through in such a short time, 10 minutes at the most!

So well done Sriracha office.

She did say due to Monday being a bank holiday and songkran next week.

I go there, first time I went there was no one in the office, took about 3 minutes.

The last time I went was a bit slower, probably about 8 minutes, She tried to say I had to pay a fine until I pointed out that she was looking at an old receipt, can't understand why they just don't remove the old ones. This time she stapled the old one so it can't be seen.

I go there, first time I went there was no one in the office, took about 3 minutes.

The last time I went was a bit slower, probably about 8 minutes, She tried to say I had to pay a fine until I pointed out that she was looking at an old receipt, can't understand why they just don't remove the old ones. This time she stapled the old one so it can't be seen.

It is odd that they leave the old receipt in your passport. My office takes them out and keeps them.

I thought you could report at any 7-11 now. What is going on with that ?

---------------------------------

No that was some fool who thought it was a fine April Fool's day joke.

He or she didn't realize that many people on this Forum were to stupid to know it was April the 1st

So for a week now all those fools have been passing that fake story around on the forum.

For once and all there is NO way to do 90 day reporting at a 7-11 store.

No that was some fool who thought it was a fine April Fool's day joke.

Beware your head.

This fool was a "Global Moderator" biggrin.png .

It proofed that some people believe everything to be possible at Seven/11.

Need an X-ray? Can now be done at selected Seven/11 outlets with selfservice machines cheesy.gif

Edited by KhunBENQ

There this morning. Arrived at 8.30 on opening and was number 73. Took just under two hours.

Went next door to the consular building to get a new Thai passport. Ticket said there were 183 people in line in front of me. Done and dusted in 45 minutes.

They know how to do things well, they just won't....

I completely forgot it was Chakri day yesterday. Stupid me! Still a 298 people long queu for a 90 day report is substantial. Also, why is there no immigration Office in Eastern Bangkok. Cost me 90 minutes to reach Chaeng Wattana by car. Sorry for my rants, but today was just a complete waste of my time.

Why are you complaining that you don't have an immigration office in Eastern Bangkok. The Immigration office I have to report to is 125 km away from me in Nakhon Sawan and I don't whine about the 1hr 45 minute drive to get there.

The irony: I have a 100 km oneway to KK immigration, but seem to make visits quicker than most Bangkok residents

Usually arriving between 9h and 9:30h, never left later then 10:30h.

• Like 1