Fake Thai doctor busted after clients fail to become whiter

webfact

There are to many fake doctors in so called clinics, Does the Thai government legislate and check up on their diplomas and qualifications. or do they just copy them off the internet. This sort of thing drags down the good ones,

Wouldn't want to investigate them, could cause them to lose face. Thai clinics are different, just like Thai electricity, and if you are not Thai you just wouldn't understand.

Thai electricity must represent "whiteouts" because they hate brownouts and blackouts

Every mall in BKK has loads of "clinics" with many nice girls in white coats. I always wondered what happens in there.

If having white skin really made a difference than why do they all try to ask me double prices? That's very respectless where i come from.

So you have been into many ("...they all try to ask me double prices...) skin whitening clinics and had quotations for that treatment? I seriously doubt that is true, much more likely that you are making this up, unless you can name the clinics, of course.

Your accusation is even more "respectless" [sic] regardless of where you come from.

These "whitening" products are really unhealthy to your skin - I tried it once and got a bad skin rash. This whitening obsession is completely insane and trying to find a non-whitening product for men in your local Big C is nearly impossible.

Every mall in BKK has loads of "clinics" with many nice girls in white coats. I always wondered what happens in there.

If having white skin really made a difference than why do they all try to ask me double prices? That's very respectless where i come from.

So you have been into many ("...they all try to ask me double prices...) skin whitening clinics and had quotations for that treatment? I seriously doubt that is true, much more likely that you are making this up, unless you can name the clinics, of course.

Your accusation is even more "respectless" [sic] regardless of where you come from.

Maybe he is from Uganda??

No wonder the clinics wanted a little more to turn him white..............whistling.gif

Are these girls who want white skin, hi-so university students?????. looking for a realy nice falang, with a good job and security

As I keep telling my wife, if I wanted a woman with white skin I could have stayed in the UK. I could work when I wanted, bought land if I wanted and saved a considerable amount of money and the hassle and expense of travelling.

I remember a couple of years ago standing in the queue at Tesco on Christmas Eve thinking of all the money I'd spent so I could be attending where I was.

Why don't you just take your wife back to the UK?

• Like 1

Are these girls who want white skin, hi-so university students?????. looking for a realy nice falang, with a good job and security

I don't believe it's the majority of farang men who want Thai girls with white skin, more likely the majority of Thai men.

I've seen some Thai women who are rail thin, caucasian nose and chin jobs that look utterly ridiculous on their Asian faces, and a few had this strange, grayish translucent hue to their skin. To my eye, they looked sick but I guess this is what's hot. Famine thin, bolt on parts, wrapped in gray skin, like a grape. crazy.gif

You are quick on the draw with that .357 Magnum keyboard of yours. Frustrated spell checker too!

He didn't say the skin clinics charged him double. In fact, he indicated he's never been inside one.

Might be ruminating on why (some) Thais would want to have Euro features and white skin when this could subject them to the dreaded farang price scheme at certain Thai venues.

Let me guess, you'll demand proof he's ever been up-charged and insist he name the venue(s). LOL.

• Like 1

Good to put another fake out of business. I know I'll get jumped on for this but it won't be the first time. I don't have any sympathy for for these ladies that waste their money on the skin whitening products and then discover it is a scam.

we get what we give in life. good luck with yours. fill that vacant heart.

“There's no one unfaulted in the world. There never was, will be, nor at present is found anyone entirely faulted or entirely praised.”

- Dhammapada 17, translated by Thanissaro Bhikkhu.

Edited by nithisa78

The dumbest thing about this whole subject is that western women are spending even more money turning their skin brown !

Roughly 50% of the worlds' population is crazy. facepalm.gif

Sir

This realy has nothing to do with white skin, it is about not wanting to look common, as dark skin is associated with.When thai women realise that white skin colour is not as important as being nice, and have a good heart, then, i am afraid they will continue to find the magic elixur.

What about thai women tinting their hair blonde, totaly grotesque in my view, hate it..Even worse than tatoos, if that is possible.

Natural is better...they just need more white genes. If I had a time machine I would go back in time and bonk people's great grandmothers ... for modest a fee.

w00t.gif

Edited by Fullstop

Natural is better...they just need more white genes. If I had a time machine I would go back in time and bonk people's great grandmothers ... for modest a fee.

w00t.gif

OMG, did you say "bonk"? Haven't heard that in 20+ years. tongue.png

Good to put another fake out of business. I know I'll get jumped on for this but it won't be the first time. I don't have any sympathy for for these ladies that waste their money on the skin whitening products and then discover it is a scam.

"I don't have any sympathy for for these ladies that waste their money on the skin whitening products and then discover it is a scam."

Me neither! they should look to a poor education,rather than believing in a obvious rip off!

Edited by MAJIC

It's just the same in Vietnam, had a conversation in a noodle shop, a very large very busy establishment with about fifteen workers, talking to a couple of the waiters who were young men about who they considered cute in the number of young ladies who worked there, they were emphatic in none of them as they were all brown, some good looking chicks there too, they expressed their desire to find a Japanese gf as they were considered all to be lily white, as an aside I had a gf from Osaka for three years who was whiter than me.

Like many other guys in LOS I prefer brown, just hope my gf does not read this as she is a real pale face, no creams just stays out of the sun.

As I keep telling my wife, if I wanted a woman with white skin I could have stayed in the UK. I could work when I wanted, bought land if I wanted and saved a considerable amount of money and the hassle and expense of travelling.

I remember a couple of years ago standing in the queue at Tesco on Christmas Eve thinking of all the money I'd spent so I could be attending where I was.

Why don't you just take your wife back to the UK?

Well I'm older than her by 15 years and when we meet her daughter was only 13 whereas mine were adult. Her mother lives with her as well so it's just easier. I like it in Thailand anyway although it's not perfect. It wasn't really a complaint but more an observation.