Hurrah my wishes have been granted. It is now raining on their parade

elgordo38

Songkran is rather bland around here. I blame it on all the expat whiners that have the temp PM trying to fix things for a minority.

What's that got anything to do with the OPs raining post and the robust celebration around him....

Just throwing out slights/barbs at expats and a TPM that has an 80+% approval rating ......?

It's a nice holiday...stay indoors - look in the mirror and see the real cause of your misery....vent at your reflection......justly deserved/earned/miserable company...

May the Heavens open up and bless us with buckets and buckets of non-stop rain over the next few days.

Might save a few lives if it is just too wet for even the most stupid to want to venture out.

Edited by Torrens54
  • Like 1

Songkran is rather bland around here. I blame it on all the expat whiners that have the temp PM trying to fix things for a minority.

So only a minority of expats whine about songcran, what nonsense, I would say the vast majority of expats get angry at the drunk drivers and motorbike riders, and the retarded water throwers at the side of the road.

I'm sure us expats don't object to people having fun playing with their water cannons, it is not being able to go about our usual business without being attacked by those morons while we are driving or riding our MCs.

It is wrong to force anyone to do want they do not want to do whether it's to do with Songcran or not.

So only a minority of expats whine about songcran, what nonsense, I would say the vast majority of expats get angry at the drunk drivers and motorbike riders, and the retarded water throwers at the side of the road.

I'm sure us expats don't object to people having fun playing with their water cannons, it is not being able to go about our usual business without being attacked by those morons while we are driving or riding our MCs.

It is wrong to force anyone to do want they do not want to do whether it's to do with Songcran or not.

It's the Thai New Years celebration, it is their country, their custom and we are guests here...

Do I really need to say it?