Curry & Chips

lawkluang

I dont know if the one on Soi Khao Noi has anything to do with the OP but having tried it once I felt that someone needed to resign, certainly wouldn't be going back there again. what a total disappointment.

Sorry but is your keyboard Caps lock broken ?

The OP is described a "newbie" making his/her first post and maybe doesn't know that to write in Capital letters is considered bad manners and shouting on the internet

Possibly you could have gently pointed this out rather than make a flippant and sarcastic comment that is neither helpful to the OP or with regards to your credibility.

• Like 1

The OP is described a "newbie" making his/her first post and maybe doesn't know that to write in Capital letters is considered bad manners and shouting on the internet

Possibly you could have gently pointed this out rather than make a flippant and sarcastic comment that is neither helpful to the OP or with regards to your credibility.

Sorry Sir, I will never do it again :)

• Like 1

I dont know if the one on Soi Khao Noi has anything to do with the OP but having tried it once I felt that someone needed to resign, certainly wouldn't be going back there again. what a total disappointment.

I posted about this place some time ago ,Frozen chips uggg, but i have now been informed that they do real chips so i might now try again ,i must admit the fish batter was nice as was the curry sauce and the staff were very good ,but those pickled eggs !!

FYI looks like I was right, Keyboard broken.. I was not being Sarcastic, stop jumping the gun !!! Calm down please !

• Like 1

Caps is considered shouting on the forum.

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

Thank you for informing us but I don't believe we need this posted in the forum for discussion so I will close the topic.

//CLOSED//

• Like 1