Uproar over two farang exposing themselves

Thaivisa News

It might be so that those getting mad about exposed female nipples do prefer male nipples, which after all are welcome being exposed in LOS, judging by the number I see daily in all streets and sois.

Or is it just so that Thai culture adopted Western values, which after the original sin of Eve, that curious bitch that should not have touched the apple, upon which she became shameful of her nature, and so of nudity.

As much as I see of Thai culture, women were mostly topless in history (except if entering a temple), and they only got the Victorian rules of prudishness after the first Christian missionaries taught them that exposed female tits were indecent.

So should that woman be taught European Victorian values, which was adopted in Thailand gradually from 1870 on? I hope a knowledgable history teacher can be found in the country, so that the lessons will get inspiring for her.

An advice to the Thais commenting on Facebook.

You should be more concerned and examine your culture and habits before being so upset about 2 naked people.

Look into the domestic violence, rape of minors, abandonment of children and families and other wrongdoings, happening daily in your country and then start worrying about this.

Hypocrisy, comes to my mind.

Do you think just because they comment on the wrong of this that they don't care about the things you mentioned?

Rather hypocritical a foreigner coming to live in Thailand, probably with no aspiration to get citizenship or even permanent residency, and tell the Thais what and what not to do.

Good one (not)

Could not give a monkeys left tit what Thais think or do,just passing through,long layover though, but that is about it.

It's their country... you should care what they think. You are under their rules as long as you are here.

They are not even under their own rules, so why should we be?

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You should be more concerned and examine your culture and habits before being so upset about 2 naked people.

Look into the domestic violence, rape of minors, abandonment of children and families and other wrongdoings, happening daily in your country and then start worrying about this.

Agreed!

Maybe start by arresting Thai Males who travel in numbers and come up to a strange Woman (or Girls) and start feeling them up against their will.

Unlike Public Nudity which carries a small fine in my country, the other is Sexual Assault and carries a jail sentence.

Re; domestic abuse, child abuse, etc. these things happen in every country on Earth. They are more common in "civilised" nations than people believe. Some nations like the UK for example, there is a long history of 'looking the other way' and being 'buttoned up' and not speaking of such things, but they happen daily in those civilised Western nations. And also abuse is not even relevant to this story, at all. This is about public boundaries, the rights of citizens in public, not abuse.

Re; people getting drunk and parading around naked in public, be that in their home nation or when they are honoured guests in Thailand, it is shameful behaviour. I can sum it up as "I just don't want to see it." I don't want to see people being naked drunks, when I'm walking up the street. That is my right, to go about my civilised life without seeing those things. I have earned that right, the right to live a quiet civilised life. That is not the same as being a prude. There's nothing wrong with nakedness, or even drunken nakedness, but there is a place for those things, and that place is in 'private' not in 'public.'

Edited by Yunla

1. On any ordinary street you'll see people stopping their cars to have a piss regardless of who's watching.

2. There's always a female janitor in the loo whenever men are caught short at Tesco or Big C although interestingly I can't ever recall seeing a male janny heading towards the ladies.

Just my 2p...

Your first sentence, yes, they stop their truck or whatever, then they move away from it for all and sundry to watch them have their pee. Kinky b@stards.

We are all here by invitation for R & R Renting hookers & Riding hookers and when this first started in the 60’s no one bothered to complain about nudity on any social media, I have a picture some ware. of a very scantly clad Thai lady on Soi 6 Pattaya with a large sign round her neck with buy one drink free blow job buy to drinks free <deleted>. and No uproar

How long have you lived in Thailand? Sorry to disappoint you, but a blow job is a mixed drink. They are offering a free drink, if you buy one.

• Like 2

When you come into this world, the first things you explore are female breasts. So what the heck is so scary about them after you grew up in Thai society? Without them you would have probably be fed on Lao Khao. However, on a second thought it seems many of these hypocrites and guardians of morality experienced exactly that.

Kaew Yunyong, a Facebook user, said had the man done it in Singapore, he would have been caned and jailed for seven days.

...and the same would appear to every Thai for urinating in public in every soi, which is quite common in your hub of moral and culture.

Edited by Lupatria
  • Like 2

The Ministry of Hypocrisy out in full force again!!

In a country where it sometimes is more difficult to buy a pack of fags, than it is to rent a hooker................

Perhaps you should have said "....more difficult to buy liquor at 7-11 than...........?

There are plenty of packs of fags in Thailand, many in Pattaya.

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

" Look at that fag riding that Harley."

"Why are these fags always so loud."

urban dictionary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fag

fag in English means gay , faggot !

there is 10% gays in every society

and many more IDIOTS... say 70%

"Fag" in the English language is a slang term for a cigarette. A fag in the American version of English is a male gay person. Just to put things right.

Edited by Terrypom
  • Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Woow,....so much Thai bashing , just for two naked drunks,...???...I guess any excuse is good for you guys....!!!

Perhaps it is more about them making a Big Thing out of a Little Thing (because they are Farangs) and a Little Thing out of a Big Thing, like copping a Feel from Young Innocent Girls (because they are Thai).

Do you get it now?

Weerapat Phattaranukul commented that the woman should be arrested and taught about Thai culture
I bet the laughs just keep on coming in Khun Weerapat's house.

Too bloody right. Sentence her to a week in Nana Plaza so that she can learn the Thai way.

• Like 1

My god...they got pissed, they overdid it...and 3 people on facebook (presumably those who cheered for the worthless "7 moral rules for a sober Songkhran") complained!

Hoooooow interesting!

Take them to a police station, let them sober up, fine them, send them on their way!

we ALL have seen worse!

The Ministry of Hypocrisy out in full force again!!

In a country where it sometimes is more difficult to buy a pack of fags, than it is to rent a hooker................

Perhaps you should have said "....more difficult to buy liquor at 7-11 than...........?

There are plenty of packs of fags in Thailand, many in Pattaya.

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

2. A person who owns or frequently rides a Harley.

" Look at that fag riding that Harley."

"Why are these fags always so loud."

urban dictionary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fag

fag in English means gay , faggot !

there is 10% gays in every society

and many more IDIOTS... say 70%

"Fag" in the English language is a slang term for a cigarette. A fag in the American version of English is a male gay person. Just to put things right.

Thanks for that!!

I will save many posters from smoking the wrong fag!!rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

At least it wasnt the usual 20 stone fat whale on a beach.

As for public outrage, rubbish I bet half have the pics saved on their phone and at night when alone they talk all about how disgusting they were whilst zooming in and sending close ups........................ all of course in offended outrage.

spare us the false modesty coffee1.gif

• Like 1

And if Thai wne to your country and did that on a street there would be no one screaming their heads off about it.

Sorry I don't buy it.

I think that it could have been handled better by Tourist police just taking the offending people aside. Taking them to the police station until they sobered up asking for a 2000 donation to the thai police mans ball and making the guy buy the most god awful clothes on sale at the stands at a huge cost. LOL

For her just move her to walking street and let her perfom on a stage lOL

• Like 1

Again the Greeks lecturing the world on how to run a country.

Stones and green houses come to mind.

• Like 2

I rarely go into the tourist centers of BKK. I live near Suttishan station and it is like a Ghost town unless you venture out to Ratchadapisek road where the final day of festivities is underway. But even there it is far more sedate than down on Sukhumvit. I had the unfortunate experience of meeting some friends down there a few weeks ago....I felt like I was in Los Angeles instead of Thailand. Everything was familiar: fat Jewish guys with pretty young waifs, wealthy Arabs throwing money and profanities around like it was going out of style, I started looking for Rodeo Drive and Tom Cruise.

I despise what Songkran has become but know many Thais who still celebrate it solely as a religious and solemn holiday, praying at Temple, and showing respect for elders and those who have departed this world. It is ashamed what modern Thailand has done to the beautiful holiday that it really is. Not to mention the vendors (my neighbors) over here in Huai Kwang who are getting killed economically this week...I feel bad for them, they really need the daily income and even though they are cheerful about it, you can see that they will be just as glad as I am when Songkran is finally over.

• Like 2

You go to any major capital city and try doing the same, whatever the carnival and see what happens to you.

The idiots got pissed, maybe drugged, and acted in an obscene fashion. Period.

Nothing about hypocrisy comes to mind.

• Like 1

Do you think just because they comment on the wrong of this that they don't care about the things you mentioned?

Rather hypocritical a foreigner coming to live in Thailand, probably with no aspiration to get citizenship or even permanent residency, and tell the Thais what and what not to do.

500 killed in traffic during Songkran. No one gives a sh1t

Hundreds of women beaten up every day by drunk/drugged men. No one gives a sh1t

Children are sold into prostitution every day. No one gives a sh1t

Most corrupt police force in the world. No one gives a sh1t

As for your comment about residency and citizenship just shows how little you know about Thailand.

On your yearly 3 week holiday?

Not sure what you're on about. I've lived here for over 2 decades. Please explain what it is I don't know about Thailand.

Citizenship is easy these days for someone with a job( over 40k a month) for 3 years and married to a Thai. I only know 3 guys who have bothered to get it. It only costs 5000 baht. I'm in the process myself.

Permanent Residency has less requirements but more expensive.

Maybe you've been taken in by that barroom myth that getting Citizenship here is harder than other countries.

Edited by Neeranam

i like this sentence

^ Weerapat Phattaranukul commented that the woman should be arrested and taught about Thai culture.^

over 4 million so ^apparently^ called tourist come every year precisely to Pattaya for your Thai culture where over half of the Ladies of Isaan and other part of Thailand gather to teach them the nice Thai culture in Pattaya hotels, even here in the villages i see worse then lady Pattaya so can someone explain to me, other then Thai's are jealous from farang, why do they act like this toward us when someone make a mistake? What kind of Thai culture remaining in this country??The easiest and the quickest girls for bed i have ever met come from this country and many are not prostitute so what is remain of the old Thai culture?? There is absolutely nothing called anymore Thai culture except for Buddhist offering and traditional festivals but regarding ladies i wont mention a word anymore otherwise they would delete my post hahahaha.

English can't be your first language but surely you really don't think that half the ladies in Isarn are prostitutes in Pattaya - repulsive if you do.

Whatever his first language he has no clue about Thailand, Isaan or anything else by the look of it. Simply a bigoted myopic misogynist and that takes some doing!

• Like 2

Right... Let's all get pissed out of our minds, strip off our clothes and walk around our respective villages shouting, "I'm being oppressed by overzealous religious hypocrites!"

Whatever floats your boat. From the way that you carry on I reckon your username should be Local Not Drunk Enough.

I rarely go into the tourist centers of BKK. I live near Suttishan station and it is like a Ghost town unless you venture out to Ratchadapisek road where the final day of festivities is underway. But even there it is far more sedate than down on Sukhumvit. I had the unfortunate experience of meeting some friends down there a few weeks ago....I felt like I was in Los Angeles instead of Thailand. Everything was familiar: fat Jewish guys with pretty young waifs, wealthy Arabs throwing money and profanities around like it was going out of style, I started looking for Rodeo Drive and Tom Cruise.

I despise what Songkran has become but know many Thais who still celebrate it solely as a religious and solemn holiday, praying at Temple, and showing respect for elders and those who have departed this world. It is ashamed what modern Thailand has done to the beautiful holiday that it really is. Not to mention the vendors (my neighbors) over here in Huai Kwang who are getting killed economically this week...I feel bad for them, they really need the daily income and even though they are cheerful about it, you can see that they will be just as glad as I am when Songkran is finally over.

And I have seen hundreds of thousands over the years, celebrating it loud and wet and drunk.

So...who does it "right"?