Uproar over two farang exposing themselves

Thaivisa News

The Ministry of Hypocrisy out in full force again!!

In a country where it sometimes is more difficult to buy a pack of fags, than it is to rent a hooker................

Maybe you should try to rent the fags and buy the hooker.

"Maybe you should try to rent the fags and buy the hooker hookah"

Buy this hookah and leave the fags alone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookah

Deport them. Idiots.

Together with 2 million Thai men, women and children, who each and every day sell their bodies to the highest bidder??

Hypocrisy and double standards!!

If these were Thais they would get arrested. Foreigners are guests here and indecent behavior should mean a one way ticket out.

Comparing this behavior to prostitution shows your ignorance. A completely different matter.

• Like 2

Deport them. Idiots.

Together with 2 million Thai men, women and children, who each and every day sell their bodies to the highest bidder??

Hypocrisy and double standards!!

If these were Thais they would get arrested. Foreigners are guests here and indecent behavior should mean a one way ticket out.

Comparing this behavior to prostitution shows your ignorance. A completely different matter.

Are you for real?

Some places in Thailand you can't walk down the street without "ladies" flashing their tits in your face and touching your d**k.

That is according to you considered part of Thai "culture", and should be accepted?

Whereas if a couple of (drunk?) tourists get carried away, they should be expelled ?

I don't like the behavior of the hookers, on the other hand it is none of my business, so live and let live!!

As a foreigner in a foreign country you need to behave yourself. How could you not agree.

And those areas you describe, I've never seen. I stay far away from them. The Thailand I know is very conservative. Isn't prostitution illegal here? What happens in the naughty areas in Bangkok is illegal and only exists because of police corruption.

So using your logic means that because there's crime here and no law enforcement, foreigners are allowed to misbehave themselves. Well, I disagree and hope these 2 individuals are on the first flight out.

• Like 2

So they are deeply concerned about the public image of Thailand???

See below August 2014

http://www.tatnews.org/tat-collaborates-with-the-department-of-tourism-to-eradicate-jet-ski-scams/

Still continuing unabated in Pattaya and Phuket, violence and extortion of tourists in full public view with RTP seemingly unable to stop it or????????

So how does this impact the international perception of Thais? why no uproar by law abiding Thais on facebook over this massive blow to their image?

Money talks ...................

A bit of flesh on display in the heat of a water festival................yep bring the culprits in!!

20 baht too much on a taxi meter..............yep got to stop that

Food on the beach too expensive cant allow that .

Twenty year history of out and out major extortion with violence towards tourists by Thais.on the beaches ....................mai pen rai!

• Like 2

Probably best they don't arrest them.

After all, at the press conference they could just say 'Oh, I didn't know that it was illegal because earlier that evening I walked along a road lined with Thai gogo dancers with numbers on them were calling me into bars where they dance naked and give HJ's and BJ's for a few baht. Shall I take all you police officers and media down there now to show you?'

• Like 2

When you think yours is the only true path you forever chain yourself to judging others and narrow the vision of God. The road to righteousness and arrogance is a parallel road that can intersect each other several times throughout a person's life. Its often hard to recognize one road from another. What makes them different is the road to righteousness is paved with the love of humanity. The road to arrogance is paved with the love of self.

Shannon L. Alder

I quite like the intent of the section quoted by Bluespunk above but do have one major problem. If "the road to righteousness and arrogance is a 'parallel' road", then how can they intersect each other once, let alone several times?

• Like 2

"Weerapat Phattaranukul commented that the woman should be arrested and taught about Thai culture."

When you think yours is the only true path you forever chain yourself to judging others and narrow the vision of God. The road to righteousness and arrogance is a parallel road that can intersect each other several times throughout a person's life. Its often hard to recognize one road from another. What makes them different is the road to righteousness is paved with the love of humanity. The road to arrogance is paved with the love of self.

Shannon L. Alder

Cheers for that pal

Something to think about when I go out on the lash

1. On any ordinary street you'll see people stopping their cars to have a piss regardless of who's watching.

2. There's always a female janitor in the loo whenever men are caught short at Tesco or Big C although interestingly I can't ever recall seeing a male janny heading towards the ladies.

Just my 2p...

Edited by evadgib

Well, the uproar seems dumb. You don't need a special "Thai culture course" for these people. I would assume that there are public nudity laws on the books. So, you just grab them, take 'em in, book 'em, and have 'em pay a fine.

Here it all seems to require a "special law," which it doesn't....if you had law enforcement with a priority of enforcing its regular laws.

• Like 1

" ahh, you mus learn Thai culture. We hab over 1 million prostitutes, many brothels and our police take care, na. You wanna hab sex, you buy it na. No naked in public, na. Stay indoor and everyone happy, na.

Thailand not like naked people, disrespect to our culture of what you no see you no worry too mut, na."

Jah, but with all that ice water thrown over me, there's nuttin' to see!!

If they plead guilty because they were drunk on THAI whiskey and could not curb their enthusiasm for Songkran...well then...... that should be a good enough excuse and more than acceptable

"Yeah...party on Garth" ..."Right, party on Wayne"

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

An advice to the Thais commenting on Facebook.

You should be more concerned and examine your culture and habits before being so upset about 2 naked people.

Look into the domestic violence, rape of minors, abandonment of children and families and other wrongdoings, happening daily in your country and then start worrying about this.

Hypocrisy, comes to my mind.

EXACTLY.. There are no victims when someone goes nude. And let's see what's worse? Someone exposing themselves as in these cases or the countless times Thai men grope women in crowded party areas like RCA...