Bumgun Self-Enema everyday. Long term effects?

Happy Grumpy

You wrote a very confusing OP. So I googled (200-300ml) Below is what I got at google for first search result.

Tena Lady Mini Plus Incontinence Pads (200-300ml) CASE 10 PACKS 16 (160 Pads)

I asked you for clarification and instead of an answer you decided to make fun of my question. You persist in your mocking behavior. If you would like to discuss international pressure standards and psi feel free. If you have questions about the American education system feel free to start a topic.

If you would like any more information on your OP and the fact that you are mistaken and a bum gun can not normally be used for an enema; feel free to ask.

I gave clarification of ml earlier.

here it is again (click the link below), and as already mention numerous times (and I will say it again cause you do not seem to understand)...the measure of ml has nothing to do with pressure.

https://www.mathsisfun.com/measure/metric-volume.html

I wrote, " The WaterSense lavatory faucet specification sets the maximum flow rate of lavatory faucets and faucet accessories at 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) tested at a flowing pressure of 60 pounds per square inch (psi) (common water pressure in most households). It also includes a minimum flow rate of 0.8 gpm tested at a flowing pressure of 20 psi to ensure performance across a variety of different household conditions. But I have no idea what 300mi is?"

You wrote, "The OP clearly says 200-300ml so why are you fixated on mi ?

Milliliters are often written as ml (for short), so "300 ml" means "300 milliliters"."

Your answer has nothing to do with my question. My question was about pressure because that is the only relevant fact discussing enema and bum guy. You persist in telling me about volume. Volume has nothing to do with it.

If you wanted to answer me correctly you would have said, "the OP made an error and was writing about volume of water because he has no idea of how a bum gun works."

You wrote a very confusing OP. So I googled (200-300ml) Below is what I got at google for first search result.

Tena Lady Mini Plus Incontinence Pads (200-300ml) CASE 10 PACKS 16 (160 Pads)

I asked you for clarification and instead of an answer you decided to make fun of my question. You persist in your mocking behavior. If you would like to discuss international pressure standards and psi feel free. If you have questions about the American education system feel free to start a topic.

If you would like any more information on your OP and the fact that you are mistaken and a bum gun can not normally be used for an enema; feel free to ask.

I gave clarification of ml earlier.

here it is again (click the link below), and as already mention numerous times (and I will say it again cause you do not seem to understand)...the measure of ml has nothing to do with pressure.

https://www.mathsisfun.com/measure/metric-volume.html

I wrote, " The WaterSense lavatory faucet specification sets the maximum flow rate of lavatory faucets and faucet accessories at 1.5 gallons per minute (gpm) tested at a flowing pressure of 60 pounds per square inch (psi) (common water pressure in most households). It also includes a minimum flow rate of 0.8 gpm tested at a flowing pressure of 20 psi to ensure performance across a variety of different household conditions. But I have no idea what 300mi is?"

You wrote, "The OP clearly says 200-300ml so why are you fixated on mi ?

Milliliters are often written as ml (for short), so "300 ml" means "300 milliliters"."

Your answer has nothing to do with my question. My question was about pressure because that is the only relevant fact discussing enema and bum guy. You persist in telling me about volume. Volume has nothing to do with it.

If you wanted to answer me correctly you would have said, "the OP made an error and was writing about volume of water because he has no idea of how a bum gun works."

Yeah. I have no answer.

you are too ignorant of what was posted by the OP and choosing to ignore that and ask question about something that was mnever mentioned by anyone other than you.

Good luck finding your answer.

Edited by Don Mega

Yeah. I have no answer.

you are too ignorant of what was posted by the OP and choosing to ignore that and ask question about something that was mnever mentioned by anyone other than you.

Good luck finding your answer.

The OP wrote, "So if one was to commit a little self-enema everyday with the bumgun, about 200-300ml powerfully sprayed up and into where the Sun doth shine, what may the longterm effects be?"

Volume has nothing to do with his question. He wrote, "powerfully sprayed", that is the answer. How powerfully sprayed is he writing about? If it has a high rate of flow and you point the gun up instead of at an angle you may have a problem.

The OP thinks you get a self enema every time you use a bum gun and that is not true. He apparently has never used a bum gun. At first I gave him credit for some experience and figured he must be talking about pressure and not volume. Get it? Volume has nothing to do with his enema question.

You're really starting to confuse yourself. biggrin.png

You wrote,

1."Don't think so, thanks.

2. God help us all.

3. My Lord.

4. Only 193 out of 196 countries use it as their standard units of measurement, so I'm not surprised it isn't taught in American schools."

5. You're really starting to confuse yourself.

6. Perhaps the metric system is just beyond you.

7. Either way, let it go before you need 400mg of paracetamol.

Seven lines of troll like mocking posts designed to get off topic and start an argument.

I've been civil and polite and now I'm gone enough of being a pawn for a typical TV Troll.

Edited by lostoday

Actually, I explained it a number of times.

There's really only a few times you can explain a very simple unit of measurement, before you decide that there is no help for the lad who can't understand it.

Never mind, flush away, looks like it's done.

Lostoday

Very little pressure is required for an enema, in fact clinical enemas use only use the pressure of gravity and are likely around 1 or 2 psi, if not less.

the trick is getting the water past the sphincter. In the clinic the tube is inserted past the sphincter so it is not a factor.

If you can get a good seal from the end of a bum gun to you butt and you have the ability to relax your pooper a little, water will get past the sphincter and an enema is possible. However, there is a danger of damage if too much water gets in too fast.

Some houses have a lot of pressure in the lines.

• Like 1

Lostoday

Very little pressure is required for an enema, in fact clinical enemas use only use the pressure of gravity and are likely around 1 or 2 psi, if not less.

the trick is getting the water past the sphincter. In the clinic the tube is inserted past the sphincter so it is not a factor.

If you can get a good seal from the end of a bum gun to you butt and you have the ability to relax your pooper a little, water will get past the sphincter and an enema is possible. However, there is a danger of damage if too much water gets in too fast.

Sorry no. You never touch yourself with the bum gun. There is no danger from a bum gun.

Explain where the volume of water can in any way effect an enema?

Unless your ass is made of rubber, volume has everything to do with enema.

The topic was about bum guns. One can't give get an enema when operating a bum gun correctly. The gun never touches the person and the angle prevents the water from entering it only washes. So volume has nothing to do with anything as it only splashes on your bum and into the toilet. The higher the volume the more cleaning.

Lostoday

Sorry no. You never touch yourself with the bum gun. There is no danger from a bum gun.

You never touch yourself with the bum gun, but the OP obviously does. Don't make rules for everyone based on what you do.

If you stick a piece of plumbing in your butt, there is some danger of over inflation.

You never touch yourself with the bum gun, but the OP obviously does. Don't make rules for everyone based on what you do.

If you stick a piece of plumbing in your butt, there is some danger of over inflation.

I don't really think even the OP is that ignorant or uncoordinated. I'm sure it's just he has never used a bum gun and is trying to imagine anti Thai things to post.

"Bumgun Self-Enema everyday..."

An alternative and cheaper way is to go to the local noodle seller at the end of the soi and order a bowl of gwit deeo kai (chicken noodle soup) that's been sitting in the sun all day and built up a lot of bacteria.
A quick dose of Bangkok Belly has the same effect and only costs 20 B.

Hope that helps.

I don't really think even the OP is that ignorant or uncoordinated. I'm sure it's just he has never used a bum gun and is trying to imagine anti Thai things to post.

He is doing it on purpose, nothing to do with Thais.

Clearly he knows more about bum guns than you.

He is doing it on purpose, nothing to do with Thais.

Clearly he knows more about bum guns than you.

How do you figure? If he is worried about the enema effect clearly he knows nothing about bum guns.

You even accused him of touching himself with a bum gun. Gee I can't think of doing anything that unsanitary even for a newby.

Are you trying to bait me too? I didn't think you were a troll.

Well I really tried to help, it is up to the OP to attempt once again to explain what was clearly obvious to everyone else. Or just let it drop.

I have a strong suspicion that you have been bating me with feigned incomprehension. Or else you are in thick as you seem.

By the way, you hold a bum gun in your hand, isn't that more unsanitary than touching to your butt? You know what comes out of there don't you. Hardly a sterile environment back there.

• Like 1

Well I really tried to help, it is up to the OP to attempt once again to explain what was clearly obvious to everyone else. Or just let it drop.

I have a strong suspicion that you have been bating me with feigned incomprehension. Or else you are in thick as you seem.

By the way, you hold a bum gun in your hand, isn't that more unsanitary than touching to your butt? You know what comes out of there don't you. Hardly a sterile environment back there.

I'll bet you have no idea what the OP was trying to explain? Nor do I think you can write it.

Clearly holding a bum gun in your hand is not unsanitary. But be my guest and explain it to us all.

As far as I can see everyone who read and understood the OP has told the man that the bum gun was not capable of giving anyone an enema if used correctly.

post-232807-0-34423900-1429671219_thumb.

Edited by lostoday