Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

Isn't it because of all the mixing of Thai/Chinese that happened a century or more ago? Mixed-ethnicity (...choosing the word carefully...) is always beautiful. Should be more of it.

I agree with Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth, quoted from the movie "Bulworth", as he was advancing the opinion that people of the same ethnicity should not be allowed to have sex:

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep f***in' everybody 'til they're all the same color."

A sort of anal pink colour

You paint a pretty picture, sb.................sick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vrJpEP3T5-

I'm having a bad hair day

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see many Thai women spoiling their good looks by using whitening cream and dying their hair.

I don't mind the hair coloring so much, but I think the skin whitening is dangerous as well as unattractive.

Which is worse. Tanning? Skin whitening? I think tanning is worse. Melanoma kills about 10,000 people in the USA every year. I've been whitening my armpits since I've been here with no ill effects. (deodorant has skin whitening stuff in it).

Do may people see your armpits?

That's what I wondered but all the deodorant for sale here has whitening stuff in it. So I'm prepared if anyone asks me to take off my shirt and run around waving my arms in the air. It is Song Kran you know.

That's what I wondered but all the deodorant for sale here has whitening stuff in it. So I'm prepared if anyone asks me to take off my shirt and run around waving my arms in the air. It is Song Kran you know.

It's good to be prepared ........................... thumbsup.gif

A country consisting for 80% out of midgets has the most beautiful girls. Some people may have a different opinion about beauty.

I think, at least WE have. (Khmer, showed her the beauty of EU already) tongue.png

10968190_837041239667503_1545704466_n.jp

Another Bloke

Sorry, her daughter on this photo. But you can still come and pay for the Sex test - or shut up! tongue.png

10510293_872657562772537_633256829_n.jpg

East European women can be really stunning as can South American girls, particularly from Colombia and Venezuala

What seems to be clear is that we guys are spolied for choice. Wherever we travel in the World beautiful women abound

As we age though, we have to move our sights to economically poorer countries where ladies will put finance before looks

I don't think most TV members are likely to 'pull' a stunning, financially independent, Scandinavian girl, although in the 1960's I had Swedish students coming out of my ears. Melancholy race though

Presented with a full page spread of the World's prettiest girls my eyes will always be drawn to those from Asia. Perhaps it's because of their size. Gives me a feeling of dominant masculinity

Conversely, the gorgeous,six foot, Russian Amazons that strut their stuff in Pattaya make me, at least, feel rather physically inadequate. Size may not be everything but in this case it is. Imagine trying to 'spin' one of them in the same way you can 'spin' a little Asian cutie?

A country consisting for 80% out of midgets has the most beautiful girls. Some people may have a different opinion about beauty.

I think, at least WE have. (Khmer, showed her the beauty of EU already) tongue.png

Another Bloke

Sorry, her daughter on this photo. But you can still come and pay for the Sex test - or shut up! tongue.png

Where is her mother?

PLEASE!

FOCUS!

On the table, within easy reach: NOT a packet of condoms...

I would of thought it be better not to post photos of girl friends or boy friends or wifes or family. You are just asking for it realy.

YES,

if somebody has nothing to show, he writes -ugly- about others, that is what you do now in the second post in a row. blink.png

Thailand certainly did not feature in the Top 10 list I read earlier this week.....Brazil was ranked #1 with Columbia,Argentina,Ukraine and South Korea also being included the top 10.

It is very well known that Argentina have the most beautiful people in the world...men and women...but..because they know that...also is the land of the most arrogant people in the world. If you are bad looking or older...no chance, millionaires may do.

Argentinian men are very lucky.....Brazil is just a short ride away.

One thing is for sure, She will defenetly have a flight recorder.

Can you tell me, in that way, uneducated guy what that means?

Anyway - I can asure you that that is a woman, I know since 2006, was in Europe, she has a daughter and

more importantly gets her period! TING TONG facepalm.gifthumbsup.gif

Where is her mother?

1st photo is the mother 38, second photo is the daughter 16, lol thumbsup.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

PLEASE!

FOCUS!

On the table, within easy reach: NOT a packet of condoms...

Was in Phuket - visiting a friends Bungalow, with own kitchen, before meal time, cooking.

More questions? coffee1.gif

If you dont like the comments why on earth do you post private photos? I must admit she/he has big hands smile.png

SORRY, but I know now what the problem is, you are a woman, at least in your Thaivisa files

"Gender = Female" lol living in EU

OK, than, a Falang to? so just =jealous=. now I am appeased tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Let us not forget the fine line between male and female in Thailand, There are many that dress in drag at night,and pose as Lady Boys most of the blokes can pass as a female

I can see, you English woman, do not have much experience.

I presume, your BF, husband? got lost with some Asian lover(s) what gender ever

and now you hitting against everything. rolleyes.gif

Let us not forget the fine line between male and female in Thailand, There are many that dress in drag at night,and pose as Lady Boys most of the blokes can pass as a female

Man, what is it about Ladyboys. So many posters to TV forum are hung up on the subject. Is this a latent fetish in some nationalities, but they wont admit it, hiding behind a mantel of criticism. Any subject of discussion and someone will bring it up. They are not my cup of tea (I am happily married to two wonderful girls), but get over it. Live and let live.

-green job- is an English female, now you know. rolleyes.gif

I would of thought it be better not to post photos of girl friends or boy friends or wifes or family. You are just asking for it realy.

YES,

if somebody has nothing to show, he writes -ugly- about others, that is what you do now in the second post in a row. blink.png

OH dear have I upset you,,, Well Well God bless

I can see, you English woman, do not have much experience.

I presume, your BF, husband? got lost with some Asian lover(s) what gender ever

and now you hitting against everything. rolleyes.gif

Yes at least I have a black box Not a hole where the dick used to be :)

Another Bloke

Hopefully you don't confuse sex with gender :D

Edited by micmichd

Man, what is it about Ladyboys. So many posters to TV forum are hung up on the subject. Is this a latent fetish in some nationalities, but they wont admit it, hiding behind a mantel of criticism. Any subject of discussion and someone will bring it up. They are not my cup of tea (I am happily married to two wonderful girls), but get over it. Live and let live.

Yes I am in my camp mode Just for all you pervs

Bloody scam, I thought 'green job' was a new Thai massage service ; ((

Just one cornetto boom boom ( crap ting tong music in the background) give it to me, cant find a g string in the whole of Italy boom boom twang clonk..

Just give me another simulated black label,and i will feel better. This is better than the real thing

If you dont like the comments why on earth do you post private photos? I must admit she/he has big hands smile.png

Comments is one thing,

but to receive disgusting "allegations", which are multple time repeated, also the status has already been sat that they are wrong, are sure not why people post something.

You English, you like to bet?

Place the necessary sum for a sex test on a Thai Visa account, we can find out,

I show up with that woman at Thai Visa office in about 2-3 month and we let make that test.

How much you like to bet if you loose? Until than, the outcome, or when you now not agree, SHUT UP!

thumbsup.gif