Over 1,300 rescued dogs in Buri Ram affected by heat wave

webfact

Over 1,300 rescued dogs in Buri Ram affected by heat wave

BURI RAM: -- Over 1,300 dogs rescued from the illegal meat trade, which are shelters under corrugated iron roofs at Buri Ram animal detention centre are being affected by heat wave, the centre chief, Phaisarn Pattanadejkul said.

The centre has to fill big bowls with water for the dogs to soak themselves and spray the roofs with water to cool the environment down, he said.

Fortunately, the centre has been equipped with underground water purification worth Bt400,000 donated by the Soi Dog Foundation so the centre has adequate water for the dogs.

So far, 300 of the rescued dogs have been adopted, 80 per cent by foreigners, he added.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Over-1300-rescued-dogs-in-Buri-Ram-affected-by-hea-30258148.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-04-17

I wish some of these illegal meat trade people will come to Pattaya, I'll take them on my morning jog and show them where there can collect a couple hundred filthy mongrels that they can put to good use by turning them into sausages & jerky.

• Like 1

So far, 300 of the rescued dogs have been adopted, 80 per cent by foreigners, he added.

I truly hope that these foreigners were NOT from Vietnam......facepalm.gif

Brilliant! what great scam that would be (or is already?). Please please let it be . . .

Just come back from Cambodia 4 days ago and my thai ask me why not have a lot of dogs here like in thailand and I said dogs get eating here and I did not thing of it not a lot of dogs , but she did good on her .

Thai"s blame Cambodians for eating dogs and Cambodians blame Thai"s for eating dogs. You make up your own mind?

I wish some of these illegal meat trade people will come to Pattaya, I'll take them on my morning jog and show them where there can collect a couple hundred filthy mongrels that they can put to good use by turning them into sausages & jerky.

TSF it is not the dog's fault. There should be more sterilisation of street dogs, shipping them 100's of miles in very cruel conditions and often they are then boiled alive - Is that what you like to see?