wife wants a boob job

cms22

Over time any boob job will end in having to remove or replace the implants; image that and ask yourself if your wife is more than her boobs.

There are no live-lasting implants.

'You need to realize that an implant is not a lifetime device' (Steven Teitelbaum, MD Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon)

'There are no implants on the market that I am aware of that last a lifetime.' ( Nick Masri, MD Miami Plastic Surgeon)

'Unfortunately, no implant lasts a lifetime. But, the implants made today are better than thos made 10-20 years ago. I inform patients that implants are not a lifetime product and that they have to assume somewhere down the road they will need another surgery on their breasts.'

Steven Wallach, MD Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all we guys have to understand that if a woman wants breast surgery, it's NOT for us guys. It's for herself. SHE feels better when her breasts have the form and volume she likes.

This said, we husbands and boyfriends should support her and make sure she gets top class service. Not a quick fix according to the motto "cheaper is better" and "the bigger the better". Breasts should be in harmony with the rest of the body, most of the time 200cc is big enough.

So choose a reputable surgeon (Dr. Amorn Poomee in Bumrungrad e.g.) and be aware of a few rules:

- decide where the incision is to be made (around aureola, armpit etc)

- volume to be implanted

- remember that after surgery she has to massage her implants EVERY DAY to avoid scar tissue to form

- it takes almost a year for the swelling to totally disappear and the scars to become less visible

But the result is worth the pain. Go for it!

First of all we guys have to understand that if a woman wants breast surgery, it's NOT for us guys. It's for herself. SHE feels better when her breasts have the form and volume she likes.

This said, we husbands and boyfriends should support her and make sure she gets top class service. Not a quick fix according to the motto "cheaper is better" and "the bigger the better". Breasts should be in harmony with the rest of the body, most of the time 200cc is big enough.

So choose a reputable surgeon (Dr. Amorn Poomee in Bumrungrad e.g.) and be aware of a few rules:

- decide where the incision is to be made (around aureola, armpit etc)

- volume to be implanted

- remember that after surgery she has to massage her implants EVERY DAY to avoid scar tissue to form

- it takes almost a year for the swelling to totally disappear and the scars to become less visible

But the result is worth the pain. Go for it!

Yes I fully agree but the lassie should pay for them and not we farangs. I told my lassie if you want me to pay for it I am gone tomorrow and find a gal with big tits.

Now she doesn't talk about her tits more but if she does I will continue confronting her.

I've only tried 3 pairs, but decided they didn't suit me.

Joking aside, it was 3 girls (one UK, two Thai), and it really doesn't make anything better. They were already good looking, but the problem wasn't with their breasts... that means that if/when she has them done, and realises that she can see a difference, but doesn't 'feel' better about her image, then it will be the nose, the cheeks, the chin etc and before you know it she'll be sporting the same attributes as a Hollywood actress looking for the next thing from Dr Oz. Two of the above developed mental health problems (one with suicide attempts, the other just hating herself with what she saw in the mirror - even though she still looks okay, but not as good as without the modifications). The third I don't know as we've lost contact, but I failed early on that one as she didn't seem stable to begin with. She had a career that is popular for girls here in tourism, if that makes any difference.

Also, from a health point of view, think about what happens to that silicone in the event of a car or bike accident. It has nowhere to go and doesn't degrade. There are documentaries on the long term effects of leakage.

Another thing about personal upgrades is that the body changes over the years. Ask any sailor with a tattoo from when he was in his teens. Doesn't look the same as when first done.

If it were me, I'd be showing my gf/wife how adorable her existing physique is, and asking why she didn't believe me (you won't get an answer though, you wouldn't understand, being only a man who has spent more time looking at breasts than any woman has. Heck, we're even sociable and considerate enough to talk to them rather than the face!).

I have known several women who have had a boob job and along with it came a personality change, they usually gained more self confidence, that can be a good thing, but also a bad thing if they decide they want to share their new boobs with other people, just be aware of that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My wife had hers donr last May by one of the top surgeons to the stars and royal family. It cost 150,000 (via armpit method) and done an awesome job.

Regular checkups for 9 months and no further visits. Also now preggers and advised no problems breastfeeding.

I was happy to pay more as we researched it for a year together to limit risk as much as possible and we came across some dodgy practitioners and horror stories I can tell you![/quote

Yeah great but where is this surgeon to the stars

Actually the most effective non-surgical way to increase breast size is to simply gain weight. Breasts are mostly fat tissue. I see a lot of seriously underweight Thai women wanting BA. Naturally if one is underweight, one will be flat chested. Artificially adding large breasts onto an emaciated frame IMO looks awful.

Of course, the weight gain shouldn't be to the point of obesity. And even gaining weight, the breasts will get larger but not C or D cup size. Just doesn't happen with Thai women. As western women who try to buy bras, blouses and dresses here know only too well. ...

• 1 year later...