Business Hassles

mark lamai

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get the picture as i too have had my issues with the hard fact. "DO NOT COMPLAIN" and you do not need to own a bar to have this rule apply. poor workmanship, broken promises, damage, etc...... it is never the locals falt? they are always the victim......... and in your case I think you are s.o.l.

the majority of proprietors in samui are not friendly...to anyone...

when dealing with these folks you have to 'shock and awe'

not in a confrontational way....you have to confuse them...thats what they are doing to you...

these folks have the propensity to deal with bullshit as they have for most of their lives...you have to do the same...ignore them and just do your own thing...sit smile and smirk when they think what they are doing is having an effect on you...confuse them

morals dont exist here until after you prove you have patience and tolerance... prove yourself

if that doesnt work, go covert and extract revenge ...thai style, im sure you can be creative :o

the majority of proprietors in samui are not friendly...to anyone...

when dealing with these folks you have to 'shock and awe'

not in a confrontational way....you have to confuse them...thats what they are doing to you...

these folks have the propensity to deal with bullshit as they have for most of their lives...you have to do the same...ignore them and just do your own thing...sit smile and smirk when they think what they are doing is having an effect on you...confuse them

morals dont exist here until after you prove you have patience and tolerance... prove yourself

if that doesnt work, go covert and extract revenge ...thai style, im sure you can be creative :o

As I see it you are looking for a business. Forget it do something good.

Open up a pray room and give away free cups of tea. You well feel better. And you neighbor will be happy.

get a copy of nero cd burner, copy a cd of the same type of music they play...

in this program there is a builtin equalizer, whichallows you to boost certain frequencies.

between 20-50hz is the sub bass region...most systems cant play 30-40hz for that long,until the amplifier overheats, or the speakers start to breakapart due to overexcursion.

accidently drop the new modified cd on the ground, preferably close to your neighbors....

if you need a 10hz sine wave let me know...the speakers will die a horrible death

I'd like to draw an analogy that you may or may not be able to relate to, and may or may not have anything to do with your situation. But others here will understand me and may be able to translate this to something you can understand in your context.

IF you were a lily white guy in America, would you go open up a drinking establishment in Harlem, New York?

You'd be doing so in an environment FULL of crime. The locals will have reason to hate you on a racial basis the first instant they see you. They'll view you as their mortal enemy. They'll do whatever they can to rob, steal, maim or kill you as soon as possible. You'd be lucky to go in as a tourist during the day time and not be the victim of some crime.

Why would you choose to do that? Didn't you understand this may be what you're doing in Thailand?

The difference is in Harlem, you speak the same language as the locals and the police. That makes it easier in that sense.

:o

kenk3z

I am having a similar problem to the OP. There's nothing you can do. You will lose money,time and patience. Welcome to Thailand. Learn and dont do it again. As for people reading this post and thinking of investing, think again.

My lease runs out in a few months, I can't wait.

This is definitely the first and last investment that I'll make in Thailand.

I would really love to see every Farang pull their money out of here. I know what would happen; Back to picking rice and riding Buffalo.