Australian caught with Marijuana and Crystal Meth in South Pattaya

webfact

Australian caught with Marijuana and Crystal Meth in South Pattaya

australia-21.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Following a tip-off, Pattaya Police arrested a 49 year old Australian on Sunday Night, who was allegedly caught with Marijuana, Crystal Meth and drug-taking paraphernalia.

Police were told that Mr. David Andrew Vreeken, who resides in a rented apartment in Soi Khopai in South Pattaya, was in possession of narcotics. Officers visited his room and found Mr. Vreeken inside. A search of the room took place and 250g of Marijuana was found along with 4.5g of Crystal Meth and items used to consume the drugs.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/187621/australian-caught-with-marijuana-and-crystal-meth-in-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-27

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheesy.gif People from various parts of Britain will remember the stunts that students used to get up to on their charity based Rag Days such as how many people can you get in a telephone box or a Mini ?

Here the BIB try how many officers can you get in a photo with an arrested person ?

AND he's pointing at a bottle, Guilty as Charged My Lord !

cheesy.gif People from various parts of Britain will remember the stunts that students used to get up to on their charity based Rag Days such as how many people can you get in a telephone box or a Mini ?

Here the BIB try how many officers can you get in a photo with an arrested person ?

The police need to use a camera with a wide angle lens , then they can get more people in the pic.

Mr. Vreeken claimed the drugs were not his and were owned by a friend but he reportedly confessed to consuming the drugs and would also invite Thai women into the room to consume the drugs.

I wonder wh the tip off was from, anyway, this guy is a twit and would know the harsh punishments here for doing this, it was his choice.

Edited by petercool
large colour type edited

ANY drug dealers or users deserve what they get.

So does that include tobacco and alcohol, both bigger killers than any illegal drugs.

And before you start foaming at the mouth, I don't take any, not even alcohol, I am just not idiotic enough to think that throwing drug users in jail actually solves the problem. War on drugs is an utter failure.

Hah, you have to laugh, all these boozers at ThaiVisa pontificating on how drug-takers should be locked up until the Second Coming.

Don't you know that alcohol is by far the deadliest drug on the planet, responsible for untold violence, tragedy and untimely death?

And in any case, why did officers not 'rush' to the scene this time? They only 'visited'. Disappointing.

timestamp="1430096740"]

I guess alcohol which so many of you holier than thou TV members love is ok but a little weed and off to the gallows. You are living in fantasy land if you think making drugs illegal does anything to stop it's use. First of all Big Phama would not be Big Pharm if drugs were legal. Second check Potugal's 10 year history of legal drugs. A decline in their use. Enough said.

War on drugs is an utter failure.---English_M_In_BKK

Yes War on drugs, brought more drugs.

War on terror, brought more terror.

Can we have a war on easy women?....................................coffee1.gif

I wonder what you're on to come up with such an absurd sweeping statement.

Oh yes, I remember now, it's called self-righteousness : a widespread drug which causes unfathomable harm around the world.

would also invite Thai women into the room to consume the drugs.

I wonder wh the tip off was from, anyway, this guy is a twit and would know the harsh punishments here for doing this, it was his choice.

The guy's an idiot for sure..

I love how they make these guys have their photo taken while pointing at the gear. Good stuff.

. And what Draconian Era are you from...why don't you move to Indonesesia with.your Bretheren .

Did bridge2bridge say anything about the death penalty, which I guess is what you are alluding to (Indonesia)? He said "....they deserve what they get" !!

Put brain into gear before engaging mouth coffee1.gif If you cannot comprehend English and cannot spell (because it is not your first language) then may be you can be excused.

And maybe posting this photo of the idiot with all his new friends will make some other idiots think twice about what they're doing.

The police need to use a camera with a wide angle lens , then they can get more people in the pic.

The camera used most likely belongs to PattayaOne and not the police ... and it looks like not everyone who wanted his picture taken is a Thai police officer.

post-145917-0-85928700-1430104375_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69