Changes at Pantip Plaza?

pinkpanther99

I've been hitting Pantip for a couple decades. FT, puh-leez! Put it this way: Pantip is edgy, FT is straight.

My favourite Mac guy at Pantip (friend for 20 years, love to promo his shop but maybe against TV rules so PM me) moved his shop. Tells me Pantip is renovating floor by floor so he moved his shop from the mezzanine to the ground floor. No mention of any move.

Remember Pantip branch malls, Bangkapi & Ngamwongwan. Well, they still exist but get no traffic except for old customers. The beauty of Pantip is the hunt. It's ALL in there, not in any iStudio, dept store or 7-11.

Long live Pantip! (Ssh, don't tell the junta how great it is or they'll find a sure way to shut it down!).

I have not been to Pantip since last November and the last few times i have been there i noticed a lot more"Indian Tailor" type spruikers outside shops where you get harrassed as you approach and depart. After the half dozen irritations i become bad tempered with having to tolerate that shit and leave . There is none of that at Fortune or any of the other IT floors in other Malls . Shame because there are some shops i have been using for years in Pantip.

I have not been to Pantip since last November and the last few times i have been there i noticed a lot more"Indian Tailor" type spruikers outside shops where you get harrassed as you approach and depart. After the half dozen irritations i become bad tempered with having to tolerate that shit and leave . There is none of that at Fortune or any of the other IT floors in other Malls . Shame because there are some shops i have been using for years in Pantip.

Going on for some time already, and they are busy taking the phone floor at MBK also.

A lot of renovations going on out the front, and so many empty shops like never before when I was there last month.

J.I.B. have stores all over Thailand so if shops are relocated J.I.B. will find their way there for sure.

A lot of renovations going on out the front, and so many empty shops like never before when I was there last month.

J.I.B. have stores all over Thailand so if shops are relocated J.I.B. will find their way there for sure.

Can you tell me where I can find large J.I.B. stores? MBK has none, the only ones I know of are in Pantip.

The biggest store I know of is at Zeer where they have 14 stores total, but there are J.I.B. shops all over Thailand that usually have a good range of hardware at reasonable prices, not as upmarket as the high-end stores though. If you ever need to go out to Don Mueang then Zeer is between the airport and Future Park. Worth a look and bigger than Pantip. They're building a new section which should be open soon if it hasn't already.

List of J.I.B. Stores

The biggest store I know of is at Zeer where they have 14 stores total, but there are J.I.B. shops all over Thailand that usually have a good range of hardware at reasonable prices, not as upmarket as the high-end stores though. If you ever need to go out to Don Mueang then Zeer is between the airport and Future Park. Worth a look and bigger than Pantip. They're building a new section which should be open soon if it hasn't already.

List of J.I.B. Stores

thanks

• 3 months later...