If You Weren't Here, Where Would You Be?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Medellin, Colombia... No bout a doubt it...

That for sure would be one of my 3 alternative locations too.

with the other two being Indonesia, same as the OP's choice (but most probably BALI only as the rest of the country is now becoming a Talibanesia quickly and the sale and consumption of alcohol will soon be banned anywhere in the country except Bali).

number 3 would have to be Puebla or Cuernavaca, or even MexDF, which is probably the most underrated City worldwide, though I would love to avoid to experience another 7.5 quake on the 12th floor of a building while staying there, as it happened to me in 2014. frightening....

Edited by siam2007

• 2 weeks later...

with the other two being Indonesia, same as the OP's choice (but most probably BALI only as the rest of the country is now becoming a Talibanesia quickly and the sale and consumption of alcohol will soon be banned anywhere in the country except Bali).

While I don't approve this stupid law, let's not dramatize the situation.

It only concerns small stores like circle k (equivalent of 7/11)

I ended up in Thailand almost by accident, so I suppose I could be anywhere. I don't have any specific place I'd choose, although I doubt I'd ever live in the UK again. It's not that I don't like the UK, but I'd prefer to experience a new place if I left Thailand. I guess it would be in Asia or Europe though. Or maybe Australia.