Nigerian man arrested for allegedly selling drugs

Thaivisa News

Whats new? And yet these Nigerians are allowed into the country? Really cannot understand the Immigration Authorities.

this Nigerians bringing a lot of profit for police and Immigration,

its like a cow you can milk every day !!

So why not to leave them to come,

just paint them black, so that you can recognice them on the street !

• 3 weeks later...

A Russian women robbed and a Nigerian arrested for drugs. These two particular incidents warrant news reports when this happens on a daily if not hourly basis in Thailand. I don't get it. Why these two articles and not the hundreds of others?

Presented at the press conference were 31.47 grams of crystal methamphetamine or “ice” and 889.63 grams of cocaine.

Being an expat drug dealer in Thailand I have no doubt the 889.63 grams of coke was jumped on so much it was actually 8.89 grams of coke with the remainder being baking powder.

I was in Ethiopia 2 weeks ago (which has a direct flight from Addis to Bangers) and after talking to some locals it is apparently pretty common for Nigerians to be caught at the airport trying to smuggle drugs to Thailand. When I fly that route the sniffer dogs were out in force. I assume they are trained to smell baking soda as well as coke...

Edited by djjamie

Nigerians are scum of the earth ...

My boss in South Sudan is a Nigerian. He is one of the most polite, articulate and welcoming warm guys you could meet.

Tell me what country you're from and I I bet I can name a guy that is not the type you would like to associate with as well.

Your comment is something a child that knows no better would say.

I suppose you think all Muslims are terrorists as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Nigerians are scum of the earth ...

My boss in South Sudan is a Nigerian. He is one of the most polite, articulate and welcoming warm guys you could meet.

Tell me what country you're from and I I bet I can name a guy that is not the type you would like to associate with as well.

Your comment is something a child that knows no better would say.

I suppose you think all Muslims are terrorists as well.

A child that knows no better?

Does this apply to those who think all Red Shirts are terrorists??

or

Does this apply who thinks that Thais are too stupid to be allowed to vote???

or

Does this apply to those who think there can be democracy without elections????

or

Does this apply to those who think Thaksin is the worst and only corrupt Thai official?????

Please take a look in the mirror!