Multiple Entry Non B in SE Asia

Hi All

I currently have a single Entry Non - B visa and have just been given my Work Permit in 2 months i will need to go a get a Multiple entry Non - B visa and wondered where the best place to do this is.

Looking online i only see Singapore have the option to do this which is fine as i have used that embassy before but just wanted to be sure i can get it from there or if anyone knows of other embassy's. any help would be great

Thank you

The only place you can get the multiple entry non-b visa is at the consulate in Penang Malaysia. Your work permit must be valid for at leas 8 months to get it.

I've just returned from Penang and was told by visa agent who does dozens everyday that -9- months is needed on work permit.

You could also apply for a multi re-entry permit if they only give you a single entry 90 day B once you return to Thailand at immigration and you have your work permit and are getting your visa extension, 3900 baht, or get single entry permits for 1000baht, tho this will fill up your passport pages.

Edited by wcoast

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The only place you can get the multiple entry non-b visa is at the consulate in Penang Malaysia. Your work permit must be valid for at leas 8 months to get it.

I get mine from Kota Baru consulate.

???? if you have a work permit you qualify for a 12 month extension for 1,900 baht. I dont understand why you want a multiple re-entry non b? For 3,800 you can buy a multiple re-entry permit.

???? if you have a work permit you qualify for a 12 month extension for 1,900 baht. I dont understand why you want a multiple re-entry non b? For 3,800 you can buy a multiple re-entry permit.

A work permit is not the only requirement for an employment extension. For somebody who cannot meet all other requirements, the multiple-entry non-B visa is the ideal option to work legally in Thailand.

I was told by my work that i do not qualify for the extension and will need a multiple entry Visa. I think it is due to the Salary but not 100% sure. All i know is my work are sure that i cannot do the extension on stay which is not a problem i just need to know where to get the visa

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I was told by my work that i do not qualify for the extension and will need a multiple entry Visa. I think it is due to the Salary but not 100% sure. All i know is my work are sure that i cannot do the extension on stay which is not a problem i just need to know where to get the visa

I believe Penang is one of the very few who will supply the visa.

Make sure the paperwork is in order and that that the Work Permit is valid for at least 8 months

I've just returned from Penang and was told by visa agent who does dozens everyday that -9- months is needed on work permit.

Can you say which agent this is? Was it "Banana" agent?