Which Parasite Medicine Do You Use?

libya 115

^It was a joke. Much like when watching documentaries on lice or fleas, people's heads often start itching. A mental reaction.

It's not really a joke. Itchy bum is very common with worms. The tapeworms work in stealth mode.

I've found a regular consumption every day of several chang keeps all the nasty bugs and what not out of the system, I dont think they like it. Works for me. never had a bad gut or anything since I discovered it. Also works with mozies as well. All the Heineken drinkers I drink with get eaten alive when we are out and about but the chang seems to keep em at bay. The new wonder drug!!!!

Cheers Dunc :burp::drunk:

the few times in the past i tried chang i got a headache

rumor has it, chang contains formaldehyde or something

maybe that kills the beasties

I've found a regular consumption every day of several chang keeps all the nasty bugs and what not out of the system, I dont think they like it. Works for me. never had a bad gut or anything since I discovered it. Also works with mozies as well. All the Heineken drinkers I drink with get eaten alive when we are out and about but the chang seems to keep em at bay. The new wonder drug!!!!

Cheers Dunc burp.gifdrunk.gif

Please get serious or stop hijacking this thread. Alcohol consumption will not kill tapeworms. It will probably help them proliferate and because alcohol weakens the walls of the intestines it may increase the chances of Cysticercosis - After ingestion the eggs pass through the lumen of the intestine into the tissues and migrate preferentially to the brain and muscles.

Cheers Dunc burp.gifdrunk.gif

Please get serious or stop hijacking this thread. Alcohol consumption will not kill tapeworms. It will probably help them proliferate and because alcohol weakens the walls of the intestines it may increase the chances of Cysticercosis - After ingestion the eggs pass through the lumen of the intestine into the tissues and migrate preferentially to the brain and muscles.

hijacking a thread?

excuse me???

who are you referring to please?

as i was responding to another poster

where were you when they posted?

thank you jap.gif

1- regarding tape worm

and why i rule them out

(please feel free to contribute or correct this)

a tapeworm apparently will SHED

four sided sections as it grows

and you will see these in the toilet

my question to those diagnosed with tape worm

can you confirm this or no, not at all???

i found this information to be the most helpful in ruling out TW

2 - i have tried some of these pills

on numerous occasions

though i have never noticed anything at all in the toilet before or after and suspect those that report otherwise

i did spot mosquito larvae in the toilet more then once

which can be a scare

as most of the info on this thread is huh.png

1- regarding tape worm

and why i rule them out

(please feel free to contribute or correct this)

a tapeworm apparently will SHED

four sided sections as it grows

and you will see these in the toilet

my question to those diagnosed with tape worm

can you confirm this or no, not at all???

i found this information to be the most helpful in ruling out TW

Yes, that's how you find out you've got them. These segments are called proglotidds. These segments are filled with eggs that they release once they dry out.

Just be aware that it can take 3 months for the tapeworm to reach maturity before it starts releasing these proglotidds.

They say pictures are worth a thousand words. This was my toilet surprise the other day....

post-34982-0-10978900-1326368631_thumb.j

post-34982-0-46357700-1326368643_thumb.j

hijacking a thread?

excuse me???

thank you jap.gif

Don't worry about it. Just be aware that you can't kill a tapeworm by drinking alcohol but you can kill yourself. If you're a heavy drinker you've started the process (of killing yourself) already.

Edited by tropo

hijacking a thread?

excuse me???

thank you jap.gif

Don't worry about it. Just be aware that you can't kill a tapeworm by drinking alcohol but you can kill yourself. If you're a heavy drinker you've started the process (of killing yourself) already.

yes probably correct

but IF there really is formaldehyde in the chang BEER

then it may have an effect

i will not research this because i CAN NOT stomach chang

whether or not you agree

or even lacking scientific evidence

it still kind of makes sense

simple is often the best

i saw a video where monkeys choose and eat a natural parasite killer in the wild

i did do research on intestinal parasites

i kept coming across raw garlic as well pumpkin seeds as prevention and treatment

carrots and onions can be thrown in the mix

makes a wonderful 'anti-parasite' salad

results may vary if there are any at all

but in your case i would go directly to the nearest pharmacy ohmy.png

yes probably correct

whether or not you agree

simple is often the best

i saw a video where monkeys choose and eat a natural parasite killer in the wild

i kept coming across raw garlic as well pumpkin seeds as prevention and treatment

I don't doubt there are natural ways to kill tapeworms, it's just that when you discover you actually have them the last thing on your mind is to experiment with all the possibilities when there is cheap medicine readily available which has already been scientifically proven to kill them.

yes probably correct

whether or not you agree

simple is often the best

I don't doubt there are natural ways to kill tapeworms, it's just that when you discover you actually have them the last thing on your mind is to experiment with all the possibilities when there is cheap medicine readily available which has already been scientifically proven to kill them.

yes

exactly

it should be noted

there is a paper packet

of thai pills for tape worm

cheap and easy to find

it has both medicine to kill the worm and a strong laxitive

never tried the stuff, yet

if you really have worms, you need a stool test.

i have eaten in some of the worst stalls from pakistan to north korea, south to papua. id lived in cambodia in early 90s when no one had ANY clue what sanitation was -

never had worms. DO NOT start gobbling this and that and do not take a chemists advice. stoll test is VERY cheap - an dthen you know what meds to take 100%

There seems to be quite a few people out there who don't believe that they have parasitic worm infection. Remember often there are NO symptoms.

It is the normal and safe thing to do, to take medication every six months in Thailand:

There are three main types of parasite:

Diphyllobothriasis or fish tapeworm infection (intestine), Taeniasis Saginata or beef tapeworm infection (intestine), Cysticercosis (Cy) or pork tapeworm all come from animals that have eaten the eggs of these worms.

Echinococcosis (Ec) or hydatid diseases are caused by variety of worms infecting animals that ingest the eggs, such as rodents, dogs, sheep, cattle, and humans. They can invade and grow in many organs, such as liver, bone, heart, and brain.

Hymenolepiasis Nana and Diminuta larval stage occurs inside insects and fleas (rats and mice) and if these insects are eaten, as in uncooked cereals, they can grow in the intestine and cause problems.

Are you sure that your stool samples are being closely examined in Thailand?

A Stool should be collected and sent to a laboratory for the presence of eggs, cysts, or larvae (Ova and parasites).

Every Thai, I know understands about 'worm tablets'; although many are too scared to take medication, because of the shock of seeing so many brightly coloured emissions the following morning.

Anyway, shall take mine: 'Alben' Albendazole 400mg tonight

and post results tomorrow??

That's because the first time you see a worm crawling out of you dog's arse (the same dog who licks your face) it is the last time you ever want to see it....