The Scotland Thread

Jockstar

prediction

we draw with the spaniards but the Czech Republic get a win in Lithuania and we go out.

That's a normal scenario for Scotland

In injury time, in the 103rd minute, when the linesman ignores a blatant off-side (I mean us clinching the draw)

SC

prediction

we draw with the spaniards but the Czech Republic get a win in Lithuania and we go out.

In injury time, in the 103rd minute, when the linesman ignores a blatant off-side (I mean us clinching the draw)

SC

Its all down to Lithuania I reckon....we need them to beat the Czechs to have any hope.....

prediction

SC

Its all down to Lithuania I reckon....we need them to beat the Czechs to have any hope.....

I suppose we could be in with a shout, then...

SC

prediction

SC

I suppose we could be in with a shout, then...

SC

As much of a chance of us beating Spain as Hull beating Wire.....

Any idea what kind of a team Spain will put out ?

Stupid question I know.

With hindsight a great team. We played well in the second half I thought. A pox on the Lithuanians.....had their tummies tickled over there tonight for sure. wink.gif

Not good, then? I've not had time to check the official results...

I gotr waylaid on the way home from the ROyal Oak last night...

SC

David Silva looked good.

Would that be a Man City reference by any chance MrB.....?whistling.gif

PF

I think Scotland have an excellent chance of getting to the next WC though. Nice easy group! Croatia are only top seeds because the dumb FIFA rankings still think they're as good as the team in France 98.... Belgium are frankly <deleted> and the less said about Wales the better...

David Silva looked good.

PF

I think Scotland have an excellent chance of getting to the next WC though. Nice easy group! Croatia are only top seeds because the dumb FIFA rankings still think they're as good as the team in France 98.... Belgium are frankly <deleted> and the less said about Wales the better...

Our team is getting better despite what some of the cockney wanke_rs on here might be saying. Yeah I fancy our chances of making it to Rio.....Copacabana here we come! biggrin.gif

Copacabana here we come!

It'll be rather hot under them ginger wigs though....if they are wigs that is....

I thought Scotland played well this tournament and bar the iffy reffing vs the Czechs, you'd have made it.

That said, you need more firepower up front. 3 wins only in that group is a worrying return.

Our team is getting better despite what some of the cockney wanke_rs

I never listen to Cockerneys anyhow! They all think they knew the Krays....

David Silva looked good.

PF

Our team is getting better despite what some of the cockney wanke_rs on here might be saying. Yeah I fancy our chances of making it to Rio.....Copacabana here we come! biggrin.gif

I'd hold off on the samba lessons if i were you. :D

David Silva looked good.

PF

I'd hold off on the samba lessons if i were you. :D

It didn't stop them wasting their time on learning how to make Kapuśniak or learning how to say Może napój vodka sprawiać przyjemność :D

• 5 weeks later...