The Scotland Thread

Jockstar

8 years and 12 pages need i say more !!! Small thread small country small football team tongue.png

rijit

Yes England already had all of the small minded winker spots taken

. smile.png

Yeah forgot small minded , fits in though.:P enggerland 2 0 up job done me thinks!!

rijit

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last nights game a bit of a damp sqib scotland managed to draw level twice,but the germans got a third and that was how it finished.

from what i have seen its goner take a good performance for anyone to beat SPAIN.

That's why the FIFA rankings are a complete joke.

1 Argentina

2 Belgium

3 Germany

4 Colombia

5 Brazil

6 Portugal

7 Romania

8 Chile

9 Wales

10 England

11 Spain

12 Netherlands

13 Austria

14 Croatia

15 Slovakia

16 Italy

17 Switzerland

18 Uruguay

19 Algeria

20 Czech Republic

they should have put a W instead of a r.

The way it's going we'll have at least three British teams at the finals.

But on the bright side the sweaties have Poland (h) and Gibraltar (a), while Ireland have to play Germany (h) and Poland (a).

I don't think it's over if Scotland go hell for leather against Poland.

The way it's going we'll have at least three British teams at the finals.

But on the bright side the sweaties have Poland (h) and Gibraltar (a), while Ireland have to play Germany (h) and Poland (a).

I don't think it's over if Scotland go hell for leather against Poland.

I doubt we could beat Luxembourg to be honest....never mind Gibraltar.

2 -0 to the engerland 2-0,, to the engerland whoops wrong thread biggrin.png

Sometimes.widget....just sometimes....I could happily slam a fire escape in your face. biggrin.png

:o best u keep that one open 4 ypur team mate, but watching your lot they'de probably miss out on that as well.:D

rijit

• 2 weeks later...

Hey some good news for the scots. Bay City Rollers have announced they are going back on tour. tongue.png

If you want to post pics of yourself in your 70's flares mrboj carry on!

Nah smokes, they were an export I never got into. Think they just appealed to girls......................................and scots

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Scotland will be getting their independence in 2016.......rest of the UK will be in France!biggrin.png

At least we don't need to be worried about being invaded whilst we are away. Nicola Sturgeon ain't no William Wallace. Unless she can shoot fireballs from her eyes and bolts of lightning from her bottom. (sorry to the scots if I got that quote a little wrong) tongue.png

Looks like Scotland will be getting their independence in 2016.......rest of the UK will be in France!biggrin.png

At least we don't need to be worried about being invaded whilst we are away. Nicola Sturgeon ain't no William Wallace. Unless she can shoot fireballs from her eyes and bolts of lightning from her bottom. (sorry to the scots if I got that quote a little wrong) tongue.png

55% of Scots voted against it.

That just shows that despite having the best education system in Western Europe there is still a lot of work to do! biggrin.png

That just shows that despite having the best education system in Western Europe there is still a lot of work to do! biggrin.png

No smokes. No further education required, it's simples. Next time don't let all the Johnny Foreigners vote who just happen to be resident in Scotland and let the people born in Scotland vote, even if they happen to be currently resident elsewhere. You'd get your independence and we'd all be happy then biggrin.png

They better let me vote for the In-Out Europe ref

No smokes. No further education required, it's simples. Next time don't let all the Johnny Foreigners vote who just happen to be resident in Scotland and let the people born in Scotland vote, even if they happen to be currently resident elsewhere. You'd get your independence and we'd all be happy then biggrin.png

They better let me vote for the In-Out Europe ref

Is there even going to be a referendum??

Archived