Jockstar

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change the thread smokey

no one, well me for one,

gives a flying bout rugby

Dull boring game played out by muscle

Awww the poor little crybaby host nation got kicked out.

Man up you pathetic little Morris dancer! biggrin.png

I'm glad England are out of the egg chasing, that's one less TV in the pub taken up by the johnny come latelys nursing a half for a couple of hours.

Change the thread smokey

no one, well me for one,

gives a flying bout rugby

Dull boring game played out by muscle

Sid's was quite busy last night - most people cheering for Samoa.

Bukit Damansara would have been heaving - apparently for the England Australia game you couldn't get in the door.

Last time I was up there it was quite busy mid-afternoon for the NRL Grand Final, and it was packed for the England - Ireland warm-up game.

I really dont give a f--c about rugby, watched 20 mins of the england wales games and found the game

dull. A player got the ball and crunch a tackle and that just went.on and on and on until someone kicked. I found nothing

Visually pleasing what so ever turning bac into a knuckle draggers game watched by knuckle draggers ! and frankly they are welcome to it. And if the scotts boys want to chirp about it go on the rugby world cup thread, that is.if there is one.

I really dont give a f--c about rugby, watched 20 mins of the england wales games and found the game

dull. A player got the ball and crunch a tackle and that just went.on and on and on until someone kicked. I found nothing

Visually pleasing what so ever turning bac into a knuckle draggers game watched by knuckle draggers ! and frankly they are welcome to it. And if the scotts boys want to chirp about it go on the rugby world cup thread, that is.if there is one.

Some whine with your cheese? clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

'Mainland' uk qualifies totally for the euro's, whoops,, well nearly!! Let down by its smelly soc's ,,yet again, dunno about the scottish having a referendum to stay in the uk , i'de be in favour of one in england to get rid of the useless f---cker's :D

'Mainland' uk qualifies totally for the euro's, whoops,, well nearly!! Let down by its smelly soc's ,,yet again, dunno about the scottish having a referendum to stay in the uk , i'de be in favour of one in england to get rid of the useless f---cker's :D

How's that World Cup you're hosting going rij?

;):D:lol::lol::lol:

'Mainland' uk qualifies totally for the euro's, whoops,, well nearly!! Let down by its smelly soc's ,,yet again, dunno about the scottish having a referendum to stay in the uk , i'de be in favour of one in england to get rid of the useless f---cker's biggrin.png

wink.pngbiggrin.pnglaugh.png:lol:laugh.png

Not a proper sport is it.

'Mainland' uk qualifies totally for the euro's, whoops,, well nearly!! Let down by its smelly soc's ,,yet again, dunno about the scottish having a referendum to stay in the uk , i'de be in favour of one in england to get rid of the useless f---cker's biggrin.png

wink.pngbiggrin.pnglaugh.png:lol:laugh.png

Not a proper sport is it.

Never thought I'd see the day you and rij would be working a tag team. :D

;):D:lol::lol::lol:

Absolutly no idea, is it still on ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

^ Easy group as well biggrin.png

Who England? [emoji12]

in fairness you can only beat whose put infront of you and switzerland were ranked at 8 in the world at the time of the draw

and caused many b4 us problems,,

whoops sori,, talking positive on the smelly soc's thread

cant be done,,,, biggrin.png

Happy to see Strachan sign on for another two years...at least we have a good manager and continuity...albeit the next Messi needs to be found lol!

Agreed mate. Time for the young players to step up and for him to start looking at new players. I see he was at the under 21 game the other day,

• 10 months later...

Archived