Lets see what you perceive as a "Hot" Thai Woman

One man's Thai Beauty is another one's Beast..

A Post For Levity's sake

Two Rules:

Rule 1.Feel free to Post what you perceive to be a "HOT" Thai chick - with her clothes still on of course. After all, let's have some common decency around here for a change ..

Is that asking too much?

Rule 2. Please Don't post a picture of your own Thai wife or GF - for fairly obvious reasonsgiggle.gif Sure, I was tempted toocheesy.gif

Because We love our beasts of burden..

Don't you just love her bedroom eyes?

Oh yeahhhhhh

How can you tell I missed my annual 4 month trip to Thailand this yearsad.png ?

post-169825-0-66972300-1430870691_thumb.

I like them all... Brown white little tall... Just cant be fat... But has to have some boobs... If they dont then doctors appointment is fine.

Sent from my c64

I foresee something... an image is forming... it is becoming clearer... I see... I see...

Old rich white guys posting pictures of dark, short, flat-nosed, money loving, upcountry girls.

Rule 2. Please Don't post a picture of your own Thai wife or GF - for fairly obvious reasons

What fairly obvious reasons are those? Are you suggesting some men here exaggerate the aesthetics of their other halves?

Based on the grade of woman I see many older Western guys walking around with, I'd say you wouldn't be far wrong . . . if you were suggesting that

Main criteria for most on here......a pulse !

Yes, those who travel here to be with anyone who doesn't run off screaming as they approach probably deems someone to be hot if she's too slow to get away.

And, judging from some of the "dating" advice sought or specific situational questions posed, Thailand is offering them their first up close and personal experience with someone other than mom.

Edited by Suradit69

I like them all... Brown white little tall... Just cant be fat... But has to have some boobs... If they dont then doctors appointment is fine.

Sent from my c64

Anything that cant get up a tree?

Slim with good legs and an apple shaped rear. Good legs are a priority over breast size.

Then it depends how much stamina they have in bed and how they perform.

Flogging a dead horse is no fun at all.

I think the OP was hoping for some pics and I don't blame him. Plenty of hot Thai women pics to be found, so here's a couple. Just ordinary women, not celebs (I don't think). Both attractive in their own way.

Farang taste vs. Thai taste...can you tell the difference?

post-54788-0-60042600-1430990300_thumb.jpost-54788-0-49142200-1430990353_thumb.j

I think the OP was hoping for some pics and I don't blame him. Plenty of hot Thai women pics to be found, so here's a couple. Just ordinary women, not celebs (I don't think). Both attractive in their own way.

attachicon.gifThai woman_dark.jpgattachicon.gifThai student.jpg

OP asked for women... not kids!!

attachicon.gifThai woman_dark.jpgattachicon.gifThai student.jpg

OP asked for women... not kids!!

Kids? Early twenties I'd guess....

They're not really my cup of tea, to be honest.

There's a separate thread for that smile.png

Actually there is a whole seperate forum for that biggrin.png

Yep... and if you've got the necessary post count to enter, then that would be the better place to discuss this topic.

/Closed.