Broker recommendation to sell large, beautiful condo!

moonseeker

Need to sell 110-sqm luxury condo in popular Condo Central Pattaya, due to illness. Ready to drop price well below market value. Anybody can recommend an active broker, not just another listing and zero efforts taken? Thank you. MS>

Hello Moon seeker

you realize, that you will attract about 200 Farang real-estate Brokers with this post.

In short: Have a good real- estate man in Pattaya. He is working in this field for 16 years. During those 16 years, he was never challenged in any court of law for any irregularities.

After 16 years, he is well connected and has gained his excellent reputation by never making the attempt to spread the Bid/Ask price in his favor. Common practice, but no detailed explanation here as far as this is concerned.

PM me if interested.

Cheers.

If you are really selling at well below market price (which is a fantasy anyway) then you should have no trouble selling it yourself via classified ads without paying commission to an agent at all.

Sorry to hear that you are being forced to do this though.

MS, I compliment you on looking for a good realtor here, they do exist. Since there are no exclusivity contracts you can list multiple times and advertise yourself here on TV, Craigslist, Baht & Sold,etc., perhaps placing ads in commercial venues on your ground floor. I personally (or any of my friends) would not buy a condo without a broker or lawyer I am sure there are people that do and you might get lucky.

I was asking for a broker recommendation and have actually received several. The mods would hardly appreciate doing real-estate deals on the regular TV forum. Are you in real-estate? Probably not, as you would not ask for just a price, but some other details. BTW. The asking price is 7'850'000.-- But will drop even more for quick deal. Will also pay generous commission. Never been greedy, works both ways :-). Thanks and have a nice weekend. PM me, if interested. MS>

Edited by moonseeker

MS, When I do condo price comparisons my criteria in order is foreigner title on chanote, location, location, location, the project itself, condo management, views (sea views important to me), floor height and price per sqm. Your condo is just over 70,000 persqm, and I don't know how that compares with comparable units in your building or the general neighborhood.

Edited by ThaiBob