Filipinos in Thailand defend Thai basher, say deportation 'too harsh'

webfact

If he were to say that in the US it would be his or her right. But if this were turned around you can bet your last satong you get the boot. So At times I bash but it is usually because the view being presented is so twisted it begs to be bashed. I could give a list but not enough in room all the computers memory ever made.

There's a world of difference between bashing "...the view..." and bashing the people as a whole.

Spot on.

That's just ignorant bigotry, and it's on full display here at ThaiVisa.

Sorry but I cannot help thinking that if a Filipino had done the same in Thailand about thais, then those Thais who could read English would have made an equal fuss on social media, and a lot of the rowdier Thais would be stamping on pictures of his face and burning the Filipino flag outside the embassy, demanding the deportation of anyone with Filipino passports.

To the 25 Filipinos ... I saw what you did there. A sort of reverse psychology shame attack. Well done. It may be a little too subtle for Thais to grasp though.

thumbsup.gif

Said Filipinos could be worried about spiteful tit-for-tat antics from the Thais whenever they get into trouble in LoS. And there are a lot of them here! I'd say many more of them than there are Thais in the Phils.

This is not a question about freedom of speech, but a lack of common sense from the Thai idiot.

If you think of your hosts as toilet lickers and pignoys, it is high time to return to the perfect country called Thailand!!

And yes, IMO he should be deported.

What separates you from the ‘Thai idiot’, when looking at your second sentence and what it implies?

Have to love Thai logic!!

I called one (singularis) Thai person an idiot, because of his idiotic behavior on social media, but in no way I stereotyped the whole Thai population because of one bad apple.

That separates me from "the idiot" !!

Nothing to do with logic but with semantic and your phrase “If you think of your hosts as toilet lickers and pignoys, it is high time to return to the perfect country called Thailand!!”.

What separates you from “The Idiot” is your skill to phrase sentences making them look very innocent but attaching a negative meaning, which anybody that can read English will also understand and in my view that is as bad as the direct approach my fellow country man took. Taking a quick look at few of your recent comments, you and I know that you don’t find Thailand the perfect place (nor do I) and there is no need to use two exclamation marks which give actually away what you really would like to say.

Still on one point I agree with you and he should be deported and brought back to Thailand and that now is my opinion, if the law permits to face charges for having used hate speech or to create civil unrest.

I visited the Philippines regularly over a 20 year period and lived there for 2 and in attitude etc there's not much difference between the people there and here.

25 people may have said deportation was too harsh but no indication of how many protested and wanted him separated from parts of his anatomy at the very least.

the filipino's are much more nastier to foreigners than the Thai people in general. just get over there and see what happens when you run out of money or anger one of them! "SUE" that's the main thing they threaten you with. don't have much use for them.

Agree. Sue or "use the courts" is big in the PI. Different tactic than in Thailand, same goal.

I visited the Philippines regularly over a 20 year period and lived there for 2 and in attitude etc there's not much difference between the people there and here.

25 people may have said deportation was too harsh but no indication of how many protested and wanted him separated from parts of his anatomy at the very least.

the filipino's are much more nastier to foreigners than the Thai people in general. just get over there and see what happens when you run out of money or anger one of them! "SUE" that's the main thing they threaten you with. don't have much use for them.

Agree. Sue or "use the courts" is big in the PI. Different tactic than in Thailand, same goal.

They are nasty not only in their own country. The thai man case is nothing compare to the Philipinoys in Singapore. See the attached photo. The pinoy guy confessed to the facebook comment and there are other pinoys in singapore mockingly the singaporeans as well. I wondering if they did the same to Thailand, what will happen to them.

post-145414-0-38611200-1431143600_thumb.

There is a lesson to be learned here: be careful what you post online?

Can't think why a Thai would go work in a call center in Philli? Food is totally different as is the culture. Deportation is probably a blessing in disguise?

In my opinion....there is no diffrence between the fillipinios and the thais..........in all aspects!whistling.gif

Filipinos are much better in sex ... So wrong on so many levels, but it's just my opinion :-)

Sorry but I cannot help thinking that if a Filipino had done the same in Thailand about thais, then those Thais who could read English would have made an equal fuss on social media, and a lot of the rowdier Thais would be stamping on pictures of his face and burning the Filipino flag outside the embassy, demanding the deportation of anyone with Filipino passports.

I think the Thais are very tolerant to Thai bashing.

They must be or all Thailand related Farang Forums would have been banned from Thai servers years ago, the fact they haven't shows the Thai's are extremely tolerant of Thai Bashing.

They are nasty not only in their own country. The thai man case is nothing compare to the Philipinoys in Singapore. See the attached photo. The pinoy guy confessed to the facebook comment and there are other pinoys in singapore mockingly the singaporeans as well. I wondering if they did the same to Thailand, what will happen to them.

Quick! deflect, deflect!

My gf was bashed by Germans for being a Thai woman, I also was bashed by Germans for defending her. Now I feel free to bash those racistic bashers as Nazis.

Should I be deported to Germany and handed over to my political enemies?

Ya!

My gf was bashed by Germans for being a Thai woman, I also was bashed by Germans for defending her. Now I feel free to bash those racistic bashers as Nazis.

Should I be deported to Germany and handed over to my political enemies?

Ya!

May I take you as my hostage?