EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Dutch forward Memphis Depay from PSV Eindhoven.

The fee is in the region of £25-30m with the deal believed to be until 2019, with the option of another year.

Subject to the 21-year-old passing his medical next week, he will join United once the transfer window opens in June.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32625152

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manchester United were "forced" to sign PSV Eindhoven forward Memphis Depay early because of interest from French Ligue 1 leaders Paris St-Germain.

Old Trafford boss Louis van Gaal said the club wanted to wait until the summer to bring in the 21-year-old Dutch winger.

But after announcing a deal in the region of £25-30m, Van Gaal said: "I have been forced to sign him.

Van Gaal explains Depay signing

"I had to handle it otherwise he would have signed for PSG," he added.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32657823

Who is Memphis Depay? http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32627853

Liverpool eye BorussiaDortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after missing out on Memphis Depay

Liverpool will push ahead with interest in Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – after missing out on Memphis Depay.

There was disappointment at Anfield when it was announced Depay had agreed to join United, but they will push on immediately with their hunt for new attacking options.

Will Balotelli still be there next season?

Yes, Bale played like a big girl's blouse against Juve. Give some credit to Evra too. That man can defend.

Yeah, United could do with a player like him. [emoji85]

redrus

Yes, Bale played like a big girl's blouse against Juve. Give some credit to Evra too. That man can defend.

Yeah, United could do with a player like him. [emoji85]

redrus

Bale a possibility in PX for deGea, Red?

Liverpool eye BorussiaDortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after missing out on Memphis Depay

Liverpool will push ahead with interest in Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – after missing out on Memphis Depay.

There was disappointment at Anfield when it was announced Depay had agreed to join United, but they will push on immediately with their hunt for new attacking options.

Will Balotelli still be there next season?

Just because Wenger said he's keeping him shouldn't stop you bidding 25m for Walcott you know.

thumbsup.gif

Liverpool have reportedly lodged a €10million (£7.2m) bid with Inter Milan for midfielder Mateo Kovacic.

Italian journalist Tancredi Palmeri made the claim on his Twitter account earlier this morning.

The Reds have long been linked with the 21-year-old Croatian international, who could be seen as a potential replacement for the departing Steven Gerrard.

Milan, according to reports, could be willing to sell the player this summer in order to fund their own transfer activity.

However, Liverpool appear way off the Serie A side’s valuation of Kovacic, as Palmeri went on to say Inter would not sell for anything less than €30m (£22m).

Chelsea appear to be close to adding Brazilian striker Kenedy to their ranks according to reports.

Having secured the signature of Atletico Paranense midfielder Nathan this week, the Blues hope to secure Kenedy for a similar transfer fee.

Kenedy, who has been tracked by the likes of Manchester United, forced his way into the Fluminense first-team at just 19 years of age.

He’s always made it clear he wants to play in Europe, and now Sky Sports says a transfer is close.

Of course, I am happy to play for Fluminense but it is my ambition to one day play in Europe,’ he said.

‘I like Chelsea because of players like Oscar and Ramires.’

Kenedy will move on-loan once he completes his move to Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea appear to be close to adding Brazilian striker Kenedy to their ranks according to reports.

Having secured the signature of Atletico Paranense midfielder Nathan this week, the Blues hope to secure Kenedy for a similar transfer fee.

Kenedy, who has been tracked by the likes of Manchester United, forced his way into the Fluminense first-team at just 19 years of age.

He’s always made it clear he wants to play in Europe, and now Sky Sports says a transfer is close.

Of course, I am happy to play for Fluminense but it is my ambition to one day play in Europe,’ he said.

That's a great idea, because they'll need someone to replace Hazard when he goes to Real Madrid for a gazillion pounds.

He won't see much of the ball based on the last few performances.

I hope he has strong defensive qualities!

I don't think that Bale should be blamed for the Real elimination last night. At least he was present up front to have the opportunity for a few half and three-quarter chances. On the other hand Ronaldo, having scored from the pen spot in the first half, seemed to disappear entirely in the 2nd (perhaps he did - I looked for him in the last half hour but didn't see him, yet Beeb do not show him as having been substituted).

Real looked a class above Juve for much of the game but missed their chances. Juve looked pretty ragged and tired to me (Tevez, having been excellent in the first leg was non-existent) but Morata managed to get that all important equaliser.

Barca will cream Juve in the final.

Hope Pogba goes to Man U for shed loads. He's OK but not worth his hype, but that's based on the only two games I have seen him play (both legs of the semi). Looked like a preening lazy-s_d in the first half.

Oh and Real fans will of course blame Bale (and Ancelotti) given thinking time. I reckon that we'll see him back in the Prem before Summer is out. Chelsea are a shoe in for a repeat title with him and another strong CB in their ranks - unless they have an injury mare like ours for half a season.

[No I'm not changing the colour of my scarf Chic - I plastically added myself to Arsenal almost a decade ago because I liked the style of the club and the way they play; why the h_el would I want to support the Chavs?]

Looks like Klopp and Ancelotti are in the market now. Seeing as City may well be going to hold out for Guardiola nest year it will be interesting where these two end up.

ancelotti to PSG has been doing the rounds for ages.

Klopp to RM?

I think he's good enough, but he's probably far too 'wild' for their management's seeming conservative taste. Ancelotti far too Pellegrini-like for MAncelo Citti?

I don't think that Bale should be blamed for the Real elimination last night. At least he was present up front to have the opportunity for a few half and three-quarter chances. On the other hand Ronaldo, having scored from the pen spot in the first half, seemed to disappear entirely in the 2nd (perhaps he did - I looked for him in the last half hour but didn't see him, yet Beeb do not show him as having been substituted).

Real looked a class above Juve for much of the game but missed their chances. Juve looked pretty ragged and tired to me (Tevez, having been excellent in the first leg was non-existent) but Morata managed to get that all important equaliser.

Hope Pogba goes to Man U for shed loads. He's OK but not worth his hype, but that's based on the only two games I have seen him play (both legs of the semi). Looked like a preening lazy-s_d in the first half.

Oh and Real fans will of course blame Bale (and Ancelotti) given thinking time. I reckon that we'll see him back in the Prem before Summer is out. Chelsea are a shoe in for a repeat title with him and another strong CB in their ranks - unless they have an injury mare like ours for half a season.

[No I'm not changing the colour of my scarf Chic - I plastically added myself to Arsenal almost a decade ago because I liked the style of the club and the way they play; why the h_el would I want to support the Chavs?]

Pogba has just recently returned after being out injured for over two months. coffee1.gif

Pogba has just recently returned after being out injured for over two months. coffee1.gif

And apparently he has stated he won't return to United because of the way he was treated (albeit by a different manager).

Gareth Bale to Manchester United is almost a done deal, according to the Sunday Express journalist John Richardson.

Speaking on MUTV ahead of Real Madrid’s Champions League clash with Juventus, Richardson claimed that the transfer is all but completed, with

Bale’s treatment at the hands of the Madrid fans alleged to be the driving force behind the move.

‘I think it’s almost a done deal to be honest,’ he said.

‘I know somebody very close to Gareth Bale and the public are not hearing the real thing.

‘He’s very unhappy there and he’s unhappy with his treatment.’

The former Tottenham man’s arrival at Old Trafford would mark a serious statement of intent from Louis van Gaal, who has already secured his first

summer signing in the form of Memphis Depay.

Any deal for Bale would likely cost at least £80million, but that fee is likely to be within United’s reach as they prepare to reap the financial benefits of

their record-breaking kit deal with Adidas.

Gareth Bale to Manchester United is almost a done deal, according to the Sunday Express journalist John Richardson.

Speaking on MUTV ahead of Real Madrid’s Champions League clash with Juventus, Richardson claimed that the transfer is all but completed, with

Bale’s treatment at the hands of the Madrid fans alleged to be the driving force behind the move.

‘I think it’s almost a done deal to be honest,’ he said.

‘I know somebody very close to Gareth Bale and the public are not hearing the real thing.

‘He’s very unhappy there and he’s unhappy with his treatment.’

The former Tottenham man’s arrival at Old Trafford would mark a serious statement of intent from Louis van Gaal, who has already secured his first

summer signing in the form of Memphis Depay.

Any deal for Bale would likely cost at least £80million, but that fee is likely to be within United’s reach as they prepare to reap the financial benefits of

their record-breaking kit deal with Adidas.

Could see the merit of such a move if VP and De Maria are moved on. Age and injuries have caught up with VP and de Maria has been a huge disappointment ,his game has literally fallen apart.

With LVG's public statement that Giggs will be the next manager (did he have the boards blessing with that ? ) I doubt LVG ,will do more than another 2 years.

Bale may see Giggs as a soul mate and some stability which is never available at RM that has a history of revolving door managers.

However having said that I wont believe it until its on the MU web site.The "silly season" is in full swing

Bale may see Giggs as a soul mate and some stability which is never available at RM

love rat as a soulmate cheesy.gif it will certaintly not be on morality issuescheesy.gif

if garath does bail,it will be c/sea

all odds say he will remain at r/m, i agree!!!!!

a nice evening to allsmile.png

If it's Chelsea it will be a swap for Hazard.

^^^^^plus 100 mil..smile.png

the dogs are barking louder every day that de gea is on his way to r/madrid

around 35 mil, m/u have offered 200 .000 quid a week,and he is not taking this baitfacepalm.gif

TULIPS is now running amok,with a hit list to replace him, lloris, begovic , and czek at the top

the smart money is saying, the donut kid , will be on his way to the t/f lounge, very shortly

one can hardly blame him, as he has been a sitting target in goal , all season long

by keeping goal at r/madrid it will feel like a holiday camp

and TULIPS poor management has put more icing on the cake

a very nice morning to allbiggrin.png

around 35 mil, m/u have offered 200 .000 quid a week,and he is not taking this baitfacepalm.gif

TULIPS is now running amok,with a hit list to replace him, lloris, begovic , and czek at the top

the smart money is saying, the donut kid , will be on his way to the t/f lounge, very shortly

one can hardly blame him, as he has been a sitting target in goal , all season long

It may well not be Peter CECH because BugEyes has just said he wants to keep him.

If Hazard wants to join a big club i doubt you will be able to keep him, P45. thumbsup.gif

Archived