EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

Schneiderlin's own words:

"I think my decision is made. If I leave Southampton it is for a club that plays better than Europa League.
"The Champions League is my goal and if I leave Southampton it will be for a club in the Champions League.
"I have to give myself every chance of playing in the European Championships next year.
"The goal is to stay in England. I know the league and it is a lot of fun."

So I'd say that's narrowed it down to four clubs (or maybe even three tongue.png )

Well only 3 if he want's to go to a club that gets to the quarter finals biggrin.png

Yeah, you really didn't get that one did you?

facepalm.gif

Well being as you didn't mention quarter finals , no !

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tottenham want Danny Ings to sign for them next month, with the Burnley striker a free agent from Monday.

Liverpool remain the favourites to sign the England Under-21 international but he is the subject of a concerted push from Spurs, who have missed out on their leading targets Jay Rodriguez, who has signed a new deal at South­ampton, and Morgan Schneiderlin, on course to join Arsenal.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-transfer-news-spurs-plot-6m-move-for-danny-ings-10277616.html

Still all blah blah. Benzema to United or Arsenal. Higuain to Arsenal. Vidal to somewhere. Benteke to Liverpool. Blah blah. Give it another 2 or 3 weeks when the manager merry-go-round has been sorted and we can start believing some of this $hit. Balotelli to Watford? Now that's one I can believe (since I just made it up).

The Spurs £12 mill deal, is true.

Sky Sports Live.

Spurs '£12m Ings bid' explained

http://www1.skysports.com/share/9866954

redrus

As i've said on the Brendon Rodgers thread it nonsense but if their was any truth in the extra 6m it would be purely performance related as as the other 13m of Soldado's contract which is why we'll take a fairly minimal hit on a disastrous transfer

The Spurs £12 mill deal, is true.

Sky Sports Live.

Spurs '£12m Ings bid' explained

http://www1.skysports.com/share/9866954

redrus

redrus, go away with this rubbish, it's probably a done deal with the dippers already !

In all honesty thats the funny thing. You could quite easily see Liverpool paying that but no way on earth would Levy unless half was performance related and to that effect, if ultimately paid in full, would relate to money well spent on a 22yo. You'd be quids in on a sell on.

Wilai, a Liverpool fan, is really in no position to be taking the P*ss!!! biggrin.png

Takes me back to posters droning on ad nauseum about a mystic 26m that was never paid for Soldado! Still if it brightens up their day then its fine by me. I'm that sort of a guy.

Takes me back to posters droning on ad nauseum about a mystic 26m that was never paid for Soldado! Still if it brightens up their day then its fine by me. I'm that sort of a guy.

Whatever you paid, you're not getting it back!

cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif

Does that not also apply to Ozil ? cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Anyway you mentioned something similar on the Spurs thread the other day Chic but when i commented on it you never replied facepalm.gif

cheesy.gif

You keep on giving don't you.

We'll maybe take a hit of 4/5 m on Soldado. We paid 13m with a potential performance related add on of another 13m. The big loser is Valencia

You paid 42.5m for Ozil. How much do you think anyones going to pay to watch him skipping down the wing? Thats even if they can see him he's so deep undercover. Here the big loser is you.

kao jai mai? biggrin.png

Tottenham have had a £12million bid accepted by Burnley for striker Danny Ings.

The 22-year-old is considering his options as he has offers from Liverpool and Real Sociedad.

He is known to favour a move to Anfield, but Tottenham have now forced the issue knowing that Liverpool are reluctant to bid that high.

Right wing papers seems to favour Spurs, Left Wing seem to favour Liverpool. whoever you believe if Spurs have put in a high bid that puts the cat among the pigeons.

I think he's a player who will improve and could do very well alongside Kane.

The 22-year-old is considering his options as he has offers from Liverpool and Real Sociedad.

He is known to favour a move to Anfield, but Tottenham have now forced the issue knowing that Liverpool are reluctant to bid that high.

Right wing papers seems to favour Spurs, Left Wing seem to favour Liverpool. whoever you believe if Spurs have put in a high bid that puts the cat among the pigeons.

ups, Spurs could up the bid to 120m and it wouldn't make a slightest bit of difference cos Ings is a free agent on the 30th June !

cheesy.gif

You keep on giving don't you.

We'll maybe take a hit of 4/5 m on Soldado. We paid 13m with a potential performance related add on of another 13m. The big loser is Valencia

You paid 42.5m for Ozil. How much do you think anyones going to pay to watch him skipping down the wing? Thats even if they can see him he's so deep undercover. Here the big loser is you.

kao jai mai? biggrin.png

I think you're just insanely jealous that we can have a player that talented while you're scrabbling to see if you can get Ings to join you.

biggrin.png

ups, Spurs could up the bid to 120m and it wouldn't make a slightest bit of difference cos Ings is a free agent on the 30th June !

Shows how desperate the tiny totts are then!

blink.png

Shows how desperate the tiny totts are then!

blink.png

See....even Alfie catches up eventuallybiggrin.png

sell him and move on,,the whole saga is making a joke out of l/pool,he isn,t a top liner at this point of time, and can be replaced

BUT

liverpool is living in the past, with a fluffing waffler in charge

do hope it continuessmile.png a great evening to all my lookers

you know that all the other posters on here don't take you seriously right? your "lookers" think you're almost certainly a bit of a tit? but do carry on with your mud pies (point for the movie reference there by the way).

Please for give him, hes from Downunder, and seems to speak in a cryptic kind of code,

too much messing about with kangaroos ,maybe.

regards worgeordie

Morgan Schneiderlin has reportedly chosen to move to Arsenal over Tottenham and will complete a £21.4million transfer.

The Gunners are aware that the Frenchman is keen to leave Southampton this summer to play Champions League football.

As Spurs did not qualify for Europe’s competition, they are now clear to sign him, according to Fichajes.

Arsene Wenger has made the French international one of his top transfer targets this summer.

The Saints are willing to sell but only for a price they deem to be suitable.

Please for give him, hes from Downunder, and seems to speak in a cryptic kind of code,

regards worgeordie

how man mutha man

ye knaa what ah mean leik

haddawa loopy

its ever so nice that my fans are dropping in from other forums ,they really miss me

sell him and move on,,the whole saga is making a joke out of l/pool,he isn,t a top liner at this point of time, and can be replaced

BUT

liverpool is living in the past, with a fluffing waffler in charge

do hope it continuessmile.png a great evening to all my lookers

you know that all the other posters on here don't take you seriously right? your "lookers" think you're almost certainly a bit of a tit? but do carry on with your mud pies (point for the movie reference there by the way).

regards worgeordie

As an Australian myself please let me explain.

ES shows all the symptoms of being an aged person living in a retirement home and suffering dementia.I assure you know one else utters such nonsense unless they have a medical issue.

Re your Kangaroo theory WG, its quite possible,has been known.

no he is not a dinky di ozzie

us ridgey didge ockers,affectionately call them

the half baked , to and fromssmile.png

the quite word coming out of the stamford bridge,is that griezzman is on his way,with luis in the opposite direction

oscar and caundro are making ripples of a move to italy

cezch move is in limbo, quite days indeed at the bridge

a adoring afternoon to all my lookers . luv youse allbiggrin.png

And I wish to claim the first sighting of the "Come and get me plea".

w00t.gif

Liverpool and Arsenal target Luciano Vietto issues come and get me plea

LUCIANO VIETTO has dealt a major blow to several Premier League big boys by inviting Atletico Madrid to trigger his buyout clause.

By Marc Williams / Published 30th May 2015

w00t.gif

LUCIANO VIETTO has dealt a major blow to several Premier League big boys by inviting Atletico Madrid to trigger his buyout clause.

Who??

w00t.gif

Who??

21 year old Argie playing for Villarreal. An admirer of Simeone.

But, I'd bet this lad is the next big Atletico M star. Has been tearing up the U-20 competitions. Two more goals last night. Striker/AM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Correa

w00t.gif

Who??

It doesn't matter who he is. He's the first.

biggrin.png

Archived