EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

Reckon United will be in for Hugo Lloris now, rumours he's being left out of tomorrow's match

As is De Gea.

Yep, bit of surprise that and a bit of a cock up from United. He wanted away, they should got rid at the start of the window. Now they are starting the season without one of the best goalkeepers on the planet. Probably hoping to sign Lloris. Big loss De Gea.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reckon United will be in for Hugo Lloris now, rumours he's being left out of tomorrow's match

As is De Gea.

Yep, bit of surprise that and a bit of a cock up from United. He wanted away, they should got rid at the start of the window. Now they are starting the season without one of the best goalkeepers on the planet. Probably hoping to sign Lloris. Big loss De Gea.

Definitely a messy situation at keeper. De Gea wants out, Valdez in the doghouse and two keepers who are completely unproven in the EPL. It does look like somebody dropped the ball.

As is De Gea.

Definitely a messy situation at keeper. De Gea wants out, Valdez in the doghouse and two keepers who are completely unproven in the EPL. It does look like somebody dropped the ball.

And may the ball dropping long continue for United thumbsup.gif

Both Lloris and Kane will play tomorrow if fit.

A whole lot of mind games by manure is what I am seeing....but our young squad will be firing as soon as the whistle is blown.....are they good enough?

Well we'll have to wait and see!

A whole lot of mind games by manure is what I am seeing....but our young squad will be firing as soon as the whistle is blown.....are they good enough?

Without a decent striker added on it looks like more of the same Smokie. Maybe with some luck the defense will be better. Soldado still there ! Maybe he'll have an epiphany and come good. And then there's Lamela. This has got to be make or break time for him.

Without a decent striker added on it looks like more of the same Smokie. Maybe with some luck the defense will be better. Soldado still there ! Maybe he'll have an epiphany and come good. And then there's Lamela. This has got to be make or break time for him.

Lamela looked better and better as last season went by....but yes he needs to step up a level.....we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

rahman left back has signed with c/seasmile.png

now davey move over to the right back,and branno take a rest , u badly need one

immediately up the ante on the stones deal, a offer that e/ton cannot refuse,whats a few mil at this vital point ,as terry looks as bad as branno

now for a essien type of midfeilder with a bit of grunt, but who and where????

couple weeks to go for the t/f window to close ,see how c/sea operate,

for E/S its standing out like dogs balls

West Brom have rejected an offer from Tottenham for England Under-21 striker Saido Berahino.

The 22-year-old, who scored 20 goals last season, has started in both of the Baggies' league games this season.

"We have no interest in selling Saido which is what I have told Spurs chairman Daniel Levy," said Albion chairman Jeremy Peace.

"I know we are living in an age where no club can say 'never' about the possibility of selling a player."

He added: "However, the prospect of selling Saido is simply not on our agenda.

"We are going forward with Saido very much in our plans and still striving to add players to improve the balance of our squad."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33980471

Chavs bullying United out the way on be Pedro deal. Apparently on his way to the Renters-bridge

Yes I have heard that too, read somewhere that Lvg does not want him now, maybe after all the messing about.

I would prefer to spend what we have on a top notch striker like Muller.

Chavs bullying United out the way on be Pedro deal. Apparently on his way to the Renters-bridge

Yes I have heard that too, read somewhere that Lvg does not want him now, maybe after all the messing about.

I would prefer to spend what we have on a top notch striker like Muller.

united have supposedly offered £60m for muller but been told by bayern he isn't for sale.

the messing about was that slow eddy.tulips and company were fluffing about the buy out clause pricecheesy.gif , bingo c/sea catches wind,presto within hrs a deal was being stitched up .with barca blessing as they told m/u to hike it,and gave c/sea the red carpet welcome, whether its a great t/f ?? thats not the question, its m/u being left with egg splatteed over their faces in fergys time such a fluff up would never happen

I'd much rather Muller than Pedro any day, after Depaay's display last night, we really don't need him.

redrus

we really don.t need him??????face the facts u fluffing?

at the end of the day,pedro did,t need youcheesy.gif

I'd much rather Muller than Pedro any day, after Depaay's display last night, we really don't need him.

redrus

I am not convinced by Pedro neither it seems are Barcelona or he would be staying ,time will tell.

Muller for me too but we can wish all we want,if the club doesnt want to sell forget it, move on.United have to offload some players,

the squad has too many square pegs to fit into round holes

redrus

I am not convinced by Pedro neither it seems are Barcelona or he would be staying ,time will tell.

Muller for me too but we can wish all we want,if the club doesnt want to sell forget it, move on.United have to offload some players,

the squad has too many square pegs to fit into round holes

You don't have a front 3 of Neymar/Messi/Suarezthumbsup.gif

^^ Ewar Woowar having a bit of a mare this weekbiggrin.png

Flew to Spain to sign him couple of days ago....(or was that Otamendi?) Looks like he's been taking lessons from our boy Ayrsiethumbsup.gif

Ayrsie, not to be out-done, has allegedly offered 10.6m for Illarramendi. Almost 4m less than RM turned down 1 month ago. Keep up the good work ladthumbsup.giffacepalm.gif

Flew to Spain to sign him couple of days ago....(or was that Otamendi?) Looks like he's been taking lessons from our boy Ayrsiethumbsup.gif

Ayrsie, not to be out-done, has allegedly offered 10.6m for Illarramendi. Almost 4m less than RM turned down 1 month ago. Keep up the good work ladthumbsup.giffacepalm.gif

Taking lessons off Levylaugh.png

we might have had a pretty decent summer in the transfer market but he does remain a total bell doesn't he.

I'd rather we spent a nominal fee on Mane, and spent 3x the Pedro cash on Muller.

We do not need another winger, whether Pedro or not. Mane can play right across the front.

redrus

Archived