Strange

swissie

When I drink 1 bottle of beer, my belly starts to ache. On those occasions, when we have Farang gatherings, after the 3 rd bottle of beer, the belly-ache is gone and I feel fine.

So I went to see the "Main-Doctor" of the local (country) Hospital. His English poor, my Thai not much better. Following his orders, I now swallow his prescribed 10 tablets every day. = Good for your stomach!

- But even with those daily 10 pills, the pattern hasn't changed. 1 beer = pain, 3 beers = no pain.

No, the advice " go see a real doctor" in Bangkok that has 15 diplomas hanging on the wall is not quite what I am looking for. Much more: Has anyone experienced the same symptoms? If yes, what was the explanation / cure?

Dr. "Wipikedia" strongly points toward "Gastritis".

Thx & cheers.

Could be gastritis, gastric ulcer or a helicobacter infection..

If this has been ongoing for a while, you would probably need to see one of those docs with some real diplomas on the wall..

Interesting would be if it happens with other things as well. drink cold soda water at the same speed: pain?

Drink a Wiskey: pain?

Is it the Alcohol or the cold fluid with CO2?

Have the same issue as you..but mine is 1 beer i feel bloated 5 beers I am funnier dancing improves and can do anything. Oh also become more handsum.

Sent from my c64

Have the same issue as you..but mine is 1 beer i feel bloated 5 beers I am funnier dancing improves and can do anything. Oh also become more handsum.

Sent from my c64

Even the other people get more beautiful

Thanks for all the input folks. The plan:

- Next week it's off to Pattaya to see good old Dr. Olivier, For one thing, I will have the guarantee that he will linguistically understand me, when I am describing my ailment. Whatever his recommendations my be, first I will insist on a Urea Breath Test (Helicobacter Pylori).

Have done endoscopic examinations for years, always with she same conclusion: "Slight inflammation of the Duodenum." Tired of hearing this same mantra year after year at the cost of 15'000 Bht every time. No Urea Breath Test was ever conducted. It has crossed my mind, that a regular (annual) Endoscopy Client is more lucrative than tackling Helicobacter Pylori with 2 select Antibiotics, combined with a simple proton pump inhibitor.

----------------------------------------

At any rate: Should medical examinations not lead to a conclusive diagnosis, I will not hesitate to follow the advice given here: Instead of swallowing 10 tablets a day, I shall drink 10 beer's a day. I suppose, I could get used to it after a certain period of intensive training.

Not only would I be pain-free, I would be the life of every party and therefore I will easily qualify as an ESM. (ESM ? = Extremely Sexy Man!)

I shall see. Cheers,