TAT to promote “renewed love” campaign for European visitors

Thaivisa News

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So let's get this right, a marriage is shaky so they come on holiday to LoS and it turns into a scene from The Exorcist as hubby's head starts turning 360 degrees with all the ' cultural sights '.

Maybe TAT should organise and promote Las Vegas style quickie divorces too.

Step One - Check Calendar - nope, not April First.

Step Two - Drive palm into forehead.

Step Three - re read article to ensure you got it correctly.

Step Four - Just sort of sit still for a while wondering, "can this possibly be a real thing?"

I mean, there is a blend of naivete and stupidity that is so sublime, so rare .. that when we encounter it .. it really is worthy of a pause and moment of appreciation.

Gentlemen, congratulations, you have out done yourselves this time .. it will be a long time before anyone can top this campaign in the race to see who can become the Laughing Stock of the World.

The level of own knowledge is high in the Thainess tourist campaign message.

Superficial it doesn't even has a message since the real message is a clumsy admission of a prehistoric simplicity which goes even further then(Thai) imagination alone.

It is a deep conviction of losing superiority which hampers both tourism and business now the AEC comes in sight.

Apart from the Big Thai Boys and Girls in business,the exposure risk of being average instead of superior when AEC kicks off is a routed fear that marks Thai society at the moment.

They have to start from scratch,and are not accustomed to that attitude.

And come up with more and more disillusion attempts to catch up.

It can be quite scary when illusions of grandeur become delusions of mediocrity.

so a woman who is having problems with her marriage wants to bring her husband to Thailand so he can see what he is missing?

This campaign would work when targeting couples who are into orgies and swinging...

so a woman who is having problems with her marriage wants to bring her husband to Thailand so he can see what he is missing?

The conversation that never happened .. anywhere .. ever ...

Jim, I think the embers are dying and we need to rekindle that old flame.

Betty, I agree .. I am horny ALL the time, it drives me crazy ... but your 53 year old bottom is just not cutting it anymore. I know .. let's go to BANGKOK!

Yes Jim, that sounds like a great idea!

Come to the place where you can get ripped off by two-tier prices for tourist attractions, dishonest tuk-tuk drivers, jet ski scams we know about but do nothing tangible to fix, hell there's even places where couples stand a good change of getting raped and murdered. One way or another, we guarantee YOU WILL GET SCREWED!

We all know about the two tier pricing but my wife was told that if I show my Thai drivers license I pay same as a Thai. This worked at the aquarium here in Jontien (Underwater World) and the 3D Art Museum in Pattaya.

Obviously "we" don't know enough or can you tell me where TOURISTS get their Thai- drivers license?

"Having dinner together and holding hands are some pointers for keeping the couples staying in love, he said."

Golly gee dad, thanks for the advice......

How about getting the leg over dad, after all we are married but it's proving difficult.

They are not very good with these Tourist promotions are they. They remind me of a 15 year old boys clumsy and amature attempts at undoing their Birds bra strap

Some of the women in these countries are looking for "greener pastures(money)" as well. They could arrive here and compete with some of the bar girls for farang money. Almost once a week I get an invitation on Skype from abroad to be my female Skype "Buddy"

Edited by elgordo38

They are not very good with these Tourist promotions are they. They remind me of a 15 year old boys clumsy and amature attempts at undoing their Birds bra strap

Some of the women in these countries are looking for "greener pastures(money)" as well. They could arrive here and compete with some of the bar girls for farang money. Almost once a week I get an invitation on Skype from abroad to be my female Skype "Buddy"

Sure your female Skype "Buddy" would not turn up to be a macho Nigerian guy...??

I read headline and thought they meant Thailand as a mistress trying to woo back West Europeans. Thai 'fling" with Russians and Chinese hasn't quite brought in the cash hoped for, so "Tee rak, come see me again. I now know how much I miss and love you".

I was quite adept at that by the time I was 15!!