To Register Here Or Not

Korat Correct

There is alot of virus mail around at the moment and even more spam mail which I never open.

ThaiVisa have all your personal details on file if you registered.They say the details are confidential and they never divulge personal details but the guys who set up this site say they don't even live in LOS.

They operate the site to attract advertising more than to provide a service which is fair enough but like all businesses,once you give them your personal details it is very hard to cancel them without changing your email address.

When I asked them how one deregisters they just ignored me.

Most people view without registering as you can see from the numbers.

Maybe they are more worldly wise?

Other Thai websites seem more personal and may be preferred.

There is alot of virus mail around at the moment and even more spam mail which I never open.

ThaiVisa have all your personal details on file if you registered.They say the details are confidential and they never divulge personal details but the guys who set up this site say they don't even live in LOS.

They operate the site to attract advertising more than to provide a service which is fair enough but like all businesses,once you give them your personal details it is very hard to cancel them without changing your email address.

post-25249-1157791388.gif

You knew all this when you registered, so why did you register? Also nothing is free and Thaivisa has to have advertisement to pay for the service if not they would have shut down by now. So the advertisement is to be able to have the service and not the other way around. Some people do not register because of many reasons including simply that they are satisfied with the information they can obtain from Thaivisa from the guest account and don't need to post.

There are several other forums I go to that I don't register because I am just looking for information. If I feel I can be of assistance in a forum or have specific questions then I will join. I don't join just so I can complain. :o

Edited by tywais

By the power vested in me, I hereby deregister you. You are now free of all ills caused by Thai Visa.

Go forth and sleep well knowing that you have been exorcised. :o

A guy gets some of his whining posts deleted and BAM! These people are Bad!

Anyone with enough smarts to turn on a computer and have an antivirus program and turn on a firewall is completely safe in an online environment like this .......