Yingluck says she will appear at Supreme Court next week to prove her innocence

webfact

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She certainly has more testicular fortitude than her brother Thaksin.

Frankly I wish her the best of ying, because she is up against a stacked deck. And ,no I am not a YS fan.

Gimme a break. Anyone who thinks she has the balls for this is crazy. This will end badly for justice because she will twist what happens there into a drama show and tell people that court was biased or she wasn't represented properly because she went to it in person.

And you don't believe the court will be biased?

Why would the court need to be biased? To have even made such a comment suggest that perhaps you were not paying close attention to the rice scam from inception to implosion.

....................."Why would the court need to be biased? To have even made such a comment suggest that perhaps you were not paying close attention to the rice scam from inception to implosion."........................

Obviously ! clap2.gif

Yingluck says she will appear at Supreme Court next week to prove her innocence

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif I've heard that last year ago, and she'll say the same next year, since such secret staging affairs are delayed for years in disguise. Until something really happens, we can wait a life time in disguise, until things are truly rotten-forgotten... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

Does anyone really believe that at this level, and this stage in the game, both sides are not in agreement what the outcome will be and how it will be played out?

She is not bringing a knife to a gunfight ... there is no danger of an unforeseen outcome ...the deals are made, signed sealed and delivered.

Both sides will get "big face" ... but the current administration ... BIGGER.

I wish her well ... but time to step aside ... once and for all.

I feel sorry for her. The whole system is loaded against her - corrupt to the core and I don't mean Yingluck.

You are joking sure, unless you are unaware of her total lack of brain regarding running the country. YOU feel sorry for her cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What happened to the Presumption on Innocents until proven Guilty in a court of law applying rules of evidence.

Don't be silly, this is Thai Visa!

It's OK---a big 5% on Thai visa feel sorry for her---Quote her saying "I did nothing wrong"........we know there are countless others from both sides of the fence that did wrong----but why are you in denial all the time--------face reality for once.

History will treat her much more kindly than many TVF posters and she is still widely loved by many who see her as a victim

Because people like this do not know any better---but YES and M.Thatcher was loved by many---BUT she had to go---understand that ??

She scrubs up very nicely for someone pushing 50.

With her wealth, she could look attractive even if she was born with a face like the back end of a turkey.

But, as you say, for a 47 year old, she ain't bad.

Look at the whole family (faces) many of them need a touch of silicon.---suppose she is the best of the bunch (brains excluded)

With her wealth, she could look attractive even if she was born with a face like the back end of a turkey.

I met her briefly, and yes ... wow.

And her smile will knock you off your feet.

The way this will play out is she will go to court, and if found guilty, she will file an appeal. The system allows this to go on for years.

If the prosecutors manage to hang in there for all the years, just before she goes into court on the final appeal, she will do a runner. The powers to be are discussing that the Statue of Limitations clock stops if you do a runner. Hopefully this will pass, so when she does her runner, she can never never come back to this country.

I met her briefly, and yes ... wow.

And her smile will knock you off your feet.

Problem being not her looks----------her brainless management has knocked Thailand off it's feet.

Edited by ginjag

I feel sorry for her. The whole system is loaded against her - corrupt to the core and I don't mean Yingluck.

If the whole system is against her now it is a darn shame it was not before, instead of allowing her to get into the position she is now.

Give them enough rope.......................................................

I prefer stoning by public at least I get something back for all the public funds she sqandered.

The sad thing is, I reckon there are a fair few on here who would actually be amenable to her being stoned to death in public. Worrying, really...

I doubt crocodile tears and a box of Kleenex is going too work...

Look at her bank account and then make her justify the amount based on what she could have earned during her time in office, bet there is a big gap

Not only will she prove her innocence she will then sue and get millions,and I am not talking baht

You might be right. In these situations often the most accurate prediction of outcome is to first think about what would be just, and then go in the opposite direction to that as far as your mind will take you, and that is what will happen.

Look at her bank account and then make her justify the amount based on what she could have earned during her time in office, bet there is a big gap

Shes to smart for that

What happened to the Presumption on Innocents until proven Guilty in a court of law applying rules of evidence.

Don't be silly, this is Thai Visa!

No, it's the court of public opinion. Politicians ply their trade in the court of public opinion, so must be thus judged. Tough luck if she doesn't like it. I didn't like the sickening squandering and theft of public financial resources.

Yingluck's wealth did increase while in office by slightly less than the growth in the SET during that time, in other words entirely explicable and transparent - in contrast with the wealth of the low salaried multimillionaire generals who now rule.

She certainly has more testicular fortitude than her brother Thaksin.

Frankly I wish her the best of ying, because she is up against a stacked deck. And ,no I am not a YS fan.

She was chairperson of the rice committee. If you think there was corruption, then she is guilty of malfeasance. If you don't then no. I think she is guilty.