What is Friday night to you in Thailand?

weegee

Hey Jake!!!....isnt it funny...They know how to fix the worlds problems and like us ....cant take a night off to enjoy friends.....

This is Friday...and TVF members need to have fun once a week.?

It's Friday night 4 or 5 nights a week for me, i know what friday it is today. I definitely know it's saturday/friday tonight, because the footie's on, a good 'friday'

To be honest I have no idea of what day it is, ive been self employed since I was 20 and it started then, now Im 51, Friday for mean just means BUSY on the roads

I had to ask my mum on the phone what day it was on Thursday just gone (thats why I know if was Friday yesterday).... the week before I told her on the phone I was going for Sunday lunch later (I normally try and call on a sunday) for her to tell me it was Saturday.

Friday night is the start of the weekend chaos, difficult to park the car, shopping Malls heaving, in fact. anywhere that has free air-con seems to be heaving with families.

Most of the Restaurants are full, even more so if its the end of the month.

Friday night is the 2nd night of the weekend here in busy Asoke

It's Seenspace in Thonglor, Ku De Ta in Sathorn or Maggie Choos in Silom for some tunes, drinks and regular, non-hooking women.

After-hours - if I can bear to be surrounded by sex tourists and skanks - it'll be down to Sukhumvit soi 11 through 'til 5.30am.

Bottle of wine. Sitting in the AC room. Watching YouTube videos. Fighting with people on Thaivisa.

Whenever surfacing from the coolroom, I observe my wonderful wife and 3 year-old daughter both (equally) enthrailed in some nonsense TV programme. Only one of them is making sensible remarks. The other is incapable of intelligent thought. I chuckle and get back to it.

After all that, I make myself something to eat which would be considered inedible to most normal folk and go to my crappy ant-ridden sofabed.

Friday night is the same as most others, what is special to the OP? Surely not sitting at home alone with a bottle and pwp.

Come one weegee tell us different. (I had a girlfriend from Govan once.)!!!

Friday night is the same as most others, what is special to the OP? Surely not sitting at home alone with a bottle and pwp.

Come one weegee tell us different. (I had a girlfriend from Govan once.)!!!

Sympathy is worth less when it's asked for