Jake Livermore: Hull and England midfielder tests positive for cocaine

mrbojangles

Jake Livermore: Hull and England midfielder tests positive for cocaine

Hull City's Jake Livermore has tested positive for cocaine and will not play again for the club this season.

The 25-year-old midfielder Livermore, who has made one appearance for England, failed a random drug test after Hull’s 2-0 win over Crystal Meth tongue.png Palace last month.

The club are expected to release a statement this afternoon.

Full story:- http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/jake-livermore-hull-and-england-midfielder-tests-positive-for-cocaine-10253641.html

Hull City's Jake Livermore has tested positive for cocaine and will not play again for the club this season.

With at least 35 games to go until the end of the season, I suppose this is sufficient punishment as well as a long ban handed down by the FA.

The thing is if you put a thread like that up all it does is encourage idiots to post on here !

Yep sort of headline that appeals to the snide nasty brigade the likea of the daily mail readers who like cokeheads seem to over rate their self importance.

is this really worth a thread of it's own ?

As there isn't a Hull thread or a "Drugs in Football" thread already going, there didn't seem to be anywhere else to put it.

Aye,the only other option would've been to put it in the spuds thread ...Imagine the uproar?!1zgarz5.gif

cheesy.gif

As there isn't a Hull thread or a "Drugs in Football" thread already going, there didn't seem to be anywhere else to put it.

yeah i make you right on one thing, it needed putting somewhere!!!

The majority of things in the footy forum don't "need" to be here rij. But his story is football related, footballers are supposed to be setting an example. Blimey, Kolo Toure got slated on the City thread when he took them diet pills but a guy takes cocaine and you don't think it should be put in here.

Well all the sports pages and skysports etc are running it, so they seem to think it newsworthy but hey, rijit knows best what people want.

Up Jakes' nose?

I don't read the daily mail but I don't see the issue with a bit of the old Peruvian every now and then as a youngster.. Hardly performance enhancing. I mean if he was busted selling it or shagging a Chihuahua on it sure.

Should have done a Rio Ferdinand, guilt as <deleted>, don't turn up

Gotta feel sorry for Bruce, not what you want when you're in the middle of a s--tfight.

Yeah he's one of Hulls players with most appearances, so they obviously needed him and they don't need the distraction at this point. Looks like to even be in with a chance, they will now have to beat man United in the final game.

The majority of things in the footy forum don't "need" to be here rij. But his story is football related, footballers are supposed to be setting an example. Blimey, Kolo Toure got slated on the City thread when he took them diet pills but a guy takes cocaine and you don't think it should be put in here.

Well all the sports pages and skysports etc are running it, so they seem to think it newsworthy but hey, rijit knows best what people want.

seems i see things slightly difrent from you, cant see any interest in what they do off the football pitch, , i'm into what goes on the pitch and maybe transfers, more or less thats it for me, thats football, the rest is bullshit but you carry on.

Edited by rijit